You can only post ITT if your team is top of your league. not so fast, dirtmund, buyern and brause. NUR DER HSV

you can only post ITT if your team is top of your league. not so fast, dirtmund, buyern and brause. NUR DER HSV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYc24BjGigg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG

Being that I never watched bundesliga until now and that I wanted wanted köln to win makes me disappointed

Its coming home lad

NUR

HAMBURG MEINE PERLE

IT HAD BEEN 8 YEARS!

How good is van Drongelen

'german' 'league' is shit

is it coming home?

*gets relegated*

UN

poor Köln

>only in the Bundesliga because of a referee mistake
For shame

NUR!
DER!
HSV!

HSV is unironically the best team in Europe.

AB

>1 match into the season

now im hungry :P

Um, isn't HSV in like, 6th place?

>le celebrate and brake leg man team
>leader of the bundasligue
hmm really makes me ponder

break*

Always been /ourguys/

ALWAYS HAMBURG

is this /bundes/?

Do you rate Bobby now?

youtube.com/watch?v=DYc24BjGigg

"Mistake" implies it was unintentional.

and at the bottom of the dfb cup

based burgers

And to the feet of Kühne, licking his boots.

seething homos

t. Antifant

Why does so many people like HSV? Is it just a hipster thing, I dont get it, its like everyones favourite team except their own

But everyone either dislikes the club for its delusional fanbase or laughs at their management's incompetence?

NUR DER HSV

St. Pauli is the hipster club

You're at the top of Bundesliga 2, right?

Bump all HSV threads!

this

WATP GSTQ

We've never been relegated you stupid moor.

enjoy it for now

They were good during Kevin Keegan days.

what did we tell you about those gemoetric flags, germany?

>We
What part of Hamburg you of, lad? The Indra Club?

founded 1887

>Hamtifa going full "b-but my grandparents were in the Widerstand D: please don't call me nazi, if you do I'll have to be even more of a marxist coward!!"
lelmao

>Hamtifa
he's not a Pauli fan

is there a cheeseburg FC?

Will these fuckers ever get relegated?

no

them winning the bundes is more likely than getting relegated desu

There probably is a Kaasborg somewhere in Holland.

Based as fuck! My great-grandfather was from Lübeck

>Was in Hamburg last week for a few days with the lads
>Bought a HSV scarf in the middle of St Pauli as a little souvenir
>Got death glares from cucks in black all the way back to the hostel

Was pretty funny

Did you buy an authentic hamburger?

Yes and it was lovely

Does this trigger the st. pauli fags?

Based

They are trust-fund antifas and hipster leftists. Everything triggers them.
Except for the DUDE WEED LMAO part of the fanbase. Those guys are too stoned to actually care about football.

Sounds like a pretty degenerate club.

At first when i got to know st.pauli i was like: oh look, they play an Ac/dc song when the players come out, that's cool. But then I saw the fanbase and it's completely hideous. It looks like the cuck club of germany. I'm sure they were also pro-refugee and shit like this.

It's the go-to bandwaggon for armchair communists who unironically believe buying the club's merchandise means fighting capitalism.

It really is, even person I seen wearing that wanky skull and crossbones shirt was the crustiest mong going

kek

wtf i hate hamburg now

also youre not allowed in this thread m8s please vacate

Lad, you bought a scarf for kids. Still glad you're supporting the upcoming winner of this years Bundesliga.

NUR! DER! HSV!

HALB MENSCH HALB TIER

Papadopoulus is an ugly cunt and a diver
On top of that he is a shit defender

Blyth Spartans Reserves reporting in.

Oh is it, that would explain why it was cheaper than the other ones. Still a nice little scarf though

>Ugly cunt
Agreed
>Diver
No more than the average professional footballer
>Shit defender
Nah, if his injuries didn't limit him , when he was playing in Schalke bigger teams were interested in him. But, since he was injured about 4-5 month/ season (which is like 9-10 months) noone is risking on putting money on him.

He did some sort of training btw with some Greek Physios of Hamburg and that's why he hasnt been injured for a while now. I read in Greek sites that they had results.

the majority of players don't dive even if it appears that way
Just watch the last hamburg game, pathetic performance by your cuntryman

>the majority of players don't dive even if it appears that way

>last hsv match i appears that your cuntryman was diving, so he was

gers, as a matter of fact, are the worst scum in football history
>GTFO cheating pro english retards

Top user

You were livin in a hostel that was inside an alley? Man that part of st. pauli is dope af. Just walking outside brothers and strip clubs with our gfs and the doormen literally inviting us. Had fun in st.pauli

Ouzo niggah I said majority of players not the diving cunts like papa ribery or reus

Nah stayed next to the main train station, ticket to the Reeperbahn on the metro was pretty cheap. Had a blast there though might go back someday

disgusting typical brit behaviour

Compared to most Brits abroad we were saints. Only time we kicked off was when a group of black guys tried to sell us drugs and one of them pulled a knife on us