/box/ - MAYWEATHER vs McGREGOR

remember to bring your balls /heem/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVaOnzAIOuc
youtu.be/0XP3txBiMS0
youtube.com/watch?v=NTXFtZZZKKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

relax, I'm a fighter

first for Mcgregor plodding forward like a big stiff idiot, covered in tattoos off his head on all kinds of drugs going to get sparked out no bother.

Even when Conor loses it'll be because "Mayweather fought like a pussy running away"

is paulie always high on cocaine?

youtu.be/NVaOnzAIOuc

hes retired now who cares

Most of us will be all night tomorrow

Weigh in is on. Let's start bumping /box/.

quite while you still can, la

what do they earn for the fight?
i cant find a source...

> quite while you still can

What did he mean by this?

The rumors are 350mill with everything combined

Why is this fight being so overhyped when the odds are 20:1?

McGregor has the same odds to win as Miguel Cotto did when he fought Mayweather

1. They're both "personalities" who know how to sell themselves.
2. Non-boxing fans don't understand anything about boxing and think McGregor has a chance.

It's like a mechanic trying to fix a formula one car.

There's so much shit mcgregor couldn't know that mayweathers already forgot. I work a cable company call center, and my stupid ass is going to have a mandatory extra hour to my shift just because of these asshats paying for a two minute fight.

99.99$. That's how much these fuckers are paying for this shitshow. That's allot of money just to watch a overdone welterweight donkey punch a irishmen.

I learned about him a few weeks ago and he's already annoying me

Mayweather will win but it wont be a two minutes fight, who you kidding

>overdone welterweight
I wish Floyd stayed at 140 and cleaned that division out. He had the frame for it, but the money was at 147 and 154.

link to stream bros?

Could somebody explain what the point of clinching is?
Are there any strategies in it's use?
Is it normal that the referee always has to step in to separate them? Or is this expected and not abusing the rules?

Clinching is allowed whereas excessive holding is frowned upon.
>slow down the action
>prevent counters
>frustrate/set up opponent
>etc

I love the Irish fans

So much better than American fans

>prevent counters
How does that work?
Just pull up close to them after landing a punch?

On thing Floyd does often after throwing the right is to immediately initiate a clinch and turn his opponent. While it's defensively responsible it's not the most crowd pleasing style.

what exactly did he mean by this?

BLEACHED.com

Goobert was right
He is half black from the belly down

head is too small

conor's dick head is bigger than gayweather's body head

>i can feel it coming in the air tonight

stupid fucks

I read closer to 500m, 350 for May, 150 for Mc. Also, says main card starts at 9pm est, what time do you reckon the main event will actually happen?

>"The Loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

Who's ready for all the "BOXING IS DEAD OMG" posts when a terrible fight casuals made happen turns out to be in fact, a terrible fight?

>“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

- Sun Tzu, Art of War

Are there still fans of boxing who don't box themselves though?
I still don't understand how it went from one of the biggest sports in the media to nothing.
Was there a rule change recently that made the fights less interesting?
Or did everybody just get too efficient for good fights at the top level?

Why did Mayweather touch Conor's BIC? Does this mean anything to the betting man? Was this a secret tell? Can /box/ explain if this is a historical move?

and where is sun tzu now? fucking dead.

so much for that bullshit

fight night is officially going to be /comfy/

the neurons are firing at a rapid rate

Boxing is dead though

>BIC

Conor has a tiny cock bruh

>People fawning over that tiny bulge

>to nothing

huh?

PPV:
Canelo Alvarez vs JCC jr : 1 million PPVS
Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko: 1.5 million PPVS

Tv ratings:
Pacquiao vs Horn 4.4 million viewers
Thurman vs Garcia 5.1 million viewers

Tickets:
Joshua vs Klitschko: 90,000
Canelo vs Smith 51,000
Pacquiao vs Horn 50,000+

You /box/nigs better come through with a working ace stream when I wake up at 3 in the goddamn morning to see an another Floyd 12 rounds UD

>thirty million

lol

>mcgregor saying mayweather was out of shape
wat? was this just another shitty attempt at psyching him out because a potential mindfuck is the only sort of shred of an advantage he has in this fight

Conors fans were yelling shit at Floyds kids

these are the same people who hate on Floyd because he hit a woman.

Were they Irish lads?

Ayy where can I get the fight footage without paying?

youtu.be/0XP3txBiMS0

>blown up and full of water

Oh shit! Bet the house on Conor!

How much do you think they're paid to have some shitty company logo on their trunks?

Depends on the fighter and the scale of the fight. Floyd doesn't really have much advertisers. I think the one that he always reps is Hublot. There a few others he reps like gambling sites and stuff a few times. Saw them on his socks too.

I think you can easily add some millions on that as well.

Not a bad paycheck for a night in the ring.

>36 minutes of work (probably not even)
>$300M
>probably more off sponsors and advertisers

>did $300M+ against Pacquiao for 36 minutes of work too

Basically more than half a billion for an hour of work.

>grade 2 literacy
>any fight he wants
>$600M/hr starting

>doubting Conor McGregor
>current year

fatal mistake, say goodbye to your "sport"

>want to bet more
>SkyBet is still offering 1.29 return while my shitty Canadian website is just offering 1.22

FUCK!

I want to bet everything, but it's too late for the odds to swing any more.

Bro, you work for minimum wage in a CABLE COMPANY CALL CENTER. Think a minute before criticizing others son....

At least he has a job, neet

paulie is pure entertainment

Is there any way to see the combat? I'm a poorfag and also spanish, so probably the fight will be at early morning here.

by the way, I think there won't be a KO and referees will give the fight to mayweather

I can never tell who I want to win in my heart.

I rooted for Jones all the way in 214 but when the fight started I wanted DC to finish him.

Here I'm supporting Conor but I just know tonight I'll want Floyd to wipe that arrogant anorexic smug face off his head and onto the canvas. BOOM!

Why did Conor have a boner? that was weird

conor always pulls a half phatty for weigh in's its a known thing

FOOK DA MAYWEATHERS

Honest question only answer if you're knowledgeable no armchair analysts please.

Did Floyd cut for this fight? Why would someone cut 4 pounds under the limit?

If he didn't cut, there will be a literal 20 pound difference between the fighters.

Is there anyway to buy this at a discount from a foreign IP using a VPN then watch it from a US IP?

What is known is that Floyd has used a 750ml IV to rehydrate after the weigh in before at 147. If he's naturally 150, would he be dehdrated weighing 147? He never steps on the fight night scale so we have no idea if he's cutting down to 149 to "appear" smaller so his win seems bigger than it is.

Floyd weighed in at 151 against cotto, and 150.5 vs canelo, both of those fights were at 154 like this one. For floyd, the lighter he is the better

Reminder loser moves to asp

he said no armchair analysts

>Cleverly 100 grand as the champion

Somehow I think this figure is wrong

Conor is the younger, bigger, stronger, quicker man. Sure Floyd might have a bit of an advantage in experience and pure boxing technique but none of that will matter when Conor connects with his patented left hand shot. Floyd has never fought someone like Conor whilst Conor has been beating up one dimensional fighters like Floyd his whole life. Floyd has no idea what he signed up. Conor in 4 rounds.

well /box/ think you can handle these hands?

>35k to get knocked the fuck out by gervonta in front of a worldwide audience

NEW EPISODE OF THE MAC LIFE LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=NTXFtZZZKKQ

>"weigh ins"

Probably more since Gervonta missed weight by 2 pounds. Or at least I hope Fonseca threatens to pull out, doubt they can find a last minute replacement with a 0 loss record.

they same mma fighters don't earn anything

at least the money is split is fairly. pick any event around ufc 150 and top guys were getting 200k while the undercard was 10k for a win.

in boxing you get one guy making literally 20,000 times less than the main event.

Mcgregor has a chance tho. I practice krav naga btw

Wait for the replays

>elie seckbach vs ariel helwani
who wins?

>Starts at 5am

can't be arsed

yeah fook that, what the fuck were they thinking?

I'm a fucking casual that wants to start following boxing lads. Always just watched the big fights since the Tyson days, but a lad at work that is big into boxing got me thinking about how much I actually live the sport.

The tactical aspects, the speed and precision. It's beautiful... but how the fuck do I follow it?

Middleweight is suddenly pretty strong with Jacobs, Charlo, Saunders, Murata, Derevyanchenko and Arias all lining up to face the winner of GGG vs Canelo

can we agree that the loser's general has to go to /asp/ where they belong?

That would be real stakes.

What should I put 100€ on guys?

go to bed early

>want to watch it
>starts at like 4am

Fuck. Anyone know a site that will upload the full fight without spoiling the result?

Simply watch the fights, and read the news for context. In fact this general will let you know whenever there's something meaningful happening. Otherwise I'd say that BoxingScene is the best site for news. The next must-see card after this one is Gonzalez vs Srisaket II / Cuadras vs Estrada on September 9th, I think, and it will be televised live on Sky Sports in the UK or you can download it the morning after

>8
>INCH
>GLOVES

flipcuck here. when will it start on our timezone? I am talking about the free streams of course.

ALL WORK IS WHAT?

Huddersfield to win the PL

I put it on Mayweather to win and got an HD stream

So Gervonta got stripped? Broner 2.0 coming right up

Also, I guess in 2018 he will have to challenge Easter or Mikey for a belt at 135. Or maybe Haymon will arrange things so that Mikey vacates his WBC and Gervonta gets a shot at the vacant against someone like Fortuna or Commey

He was too big for 130 anyway, time to move up

He looked the same size as the other 130 titlists to me. I feel like Easter and Mikey will be bigger