There is no logical reason for a rapid-fire, assault style weapon, unless you are in the military or law enforcement...

There is no logical reason for a rapid-fire, assault style weapon, unless you are in the military or law enforcement. I am not against guns, per se. Small hand guns for self protection and rifles for hunting are reasonable, but the automatic/semi-automatic, high-capacity weapons being used are for one thing only, killing other people. If people really feel the need to use this type of weapon, they should consider joining the military and get properly trained.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3gf_5MR4tE
youtube.com/watch?v=PYThNUVZrYM
youtube.com/watch?v=fFdCPbcItuM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Díaz
slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=3&mobile=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaf
Disregarded. Import more firefighters.

Fuck off cuck. You're an embarrassment to this country.

Fucking leaf shit posters.

>high-capacity weapons being used are for one thing only, killing other people.
What law enforcement purpose do they have then?

Maybe the reason no one has been an outright tyrant is because any citizen could come and shoot your fucking head in?

>zero tyrants overthrown

Just because they don't teach American history doesn't mean the second amendment is useless.

>who is Lincoln?

Not an argument.

Semi-automatic is enough for safety.

There is no logical reason for Islam, and yet the westen world is importing it by the truck load

>won the civil war and freed slaves
>tyrant

Semi-automatic is what the guns in question are.

Automatic is very tightly restricted and expensive, to the point that there's a defacto ban.

You have no logical reason to have a brain, you dont use it and don't need to use it. our government will think for you.

The 2nd amendment doesn't exist for hunting or self defense scenarios. It specifically exists for overthrowing a tyrannical government.

We need a new hat.

>force federal edicts on state matters
>prefer to keep to keep a political union rather than stay true to the founding principle of self-governance and independence

Tyrant and a cunty one at that.

Wasn't talking about him but the battle of Athens in 1946.
>The Battle of Athens (sometimes called the McMinn County War) was a rebellion led by citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the local government in August 1946. The citizens, including some World War II veterans, accused the local officials of predatory policing, police brutality, political corruption and voter intimidation. The event is sometimes cited by firearms ownership advocates as an example of the value of the Second Amendment in combating tyranny.

>muh automatic

Semi-automatic is more effective for killing anyway. And if you're in a situation where you need to "spray" down a crowd, just pull the fucking trigger really fast. An AR-15's ROF is as as fast as you can pull the trigger, and triggers can be extremely light.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3gf_5MR4tE

>assault style

So basically whatever gun you think looks scary and makes your vagina sandy? Fuck off with your irrational bullshit

>all these canadians ganging up on op

not to mention shit like this, which still counts as semi-auto as far as I know

youtube.com/watch?v=PYThNUVZrYM

>Canadian
>Subjects of the British Crown just 35 years ago
>knowing anything about overthrowing tyrants

Wew lad

These weapons have no use outside the military other than to kill the most people in the shortest amount of time. A ban is definitely needed.

you're forgetting this fruit

>no use

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFdCPbcItuM

as a citizen, why should i not have access to the same kinds of arms that law enforcement uses. am I not subject to encountering the same kind of riff raff that they do.

>expecting A FUCKING LEAF to know anything about guns.

These are the same gun

as this

a fucking leaf

There's no good reason for swimming pools either, cunt.

Fuck off back to Somalia.

Because they are trained and held accountable for their weapon usage while you are some random fucktard.

that's a lot of AR-15s

>tfw you will never find enough ammo to fill a drum mag again

you should worry less about -arms and more about the fire

>used are for one thing only, killing other people

Sometimes you need to kill people. Deal with it.

>the guns used in the least homicides are a problem but I support the ones used in the most homicides

Alrighty leafbro.

Highest speed limit in America is 75, yet we have capable of hitting 180-190 with ease. This is unacceptable. Nobody needs a car that can go that fast...ban all cars that can travel at speeds exceeding 75 mph NOW!

There is no logical reason for a high proof liquor, unless you are in chemistry or bartending. I am not against alcohol, per se. Beers for personal enjoyment and aperitifs after a big meal are fine, but the high-proof drinks being used are for one thing only, killing other people and yourself. If people really feel the need to use this type of beverage, they should consider being a chemist.

So as you said they are for police and military right , what happens if they become corrupted? Also the large magazines are very useful for pest control on a farm or just for some fun shooting and competition. In events like civil unrest , riots or natural disaster they are so useful to protect your home or business since during those times police can't help and you can't depend yourself properly with 10 rounds from a group of people.

So yes fuck you leaf , also there's no reason to own cars that go faster than cops right ? Turn in your assault car and medicine since med cause 300k deaths a year.

That was amazing, wish we could hunt boar in Norway that way. They're already a pest with free hunting season, unlike moose and grouse etc.

The fact that there hasn't been a tyrant to overthrow in the USA in its 200 years of history shows how effective the 2nd amendment has been.

Show me a country that hasn't had a tyrant in the past 200 years. I'll wait.

>Show me a country that hasn't had a tyrant in the past 200 years. I'll wait.
Switzerland. Iceland. Denmark. Norway. UK. Ireland. Japan. Mexico. Portugal.

Also doesn't the conquest of Hawaii sorta discount the claim of no tyrant?

Waco massacre

>What is the EU
>What is the Japanese Imperial Emperor
>What are the Mexican cartels
>What is the Portuguese monarchy?

you will see that soon when you'll be surrounded by Teslas

Japan, Mexico and Portugal all had various dictatorships in the past 2 centuries.

Are you retarded?
>Portugal
Who is Salazar?
>Japan
What is Imperial Japan?
>UK
What is monarchy?

Should I continue?

wounded knee massacre

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Díaz
Good job leaf.

Who is Maximilian I?

>BILL OF WANTS

>>What is the Japanese Imperial Emperor
Was the Emperor a tyrant? I don't see what qualification would make that true. Justify your claim of tyranny with some proof of action by the Emperor that was tyrannical.

>What is the Portuguese monarchy?
What was done in the last 200 years that was tyrannical?

>What are the Mexican cartels
That's not government or does US mafia mean the US is a tyranny?

>Japan, Mexico and Portugal all had various dictatorships in the past 2 centuries.
Which ones are tyrants?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porfirio_Díaz
"Díaz is a controversial figure in Mexican history, with the status of villain among the revolutionaries who overthrew him, and something of a hero of capitalism in the business community."

Fuck off commie.

>Who is Maximilian I?
1459-1519.

Also not a tyrant.

>What is monarchy?

How is the UK government of the last 200 years a tyranny? Are the commonwealth nations all suffering from tyranny today? The Queen of Canada doesn't seem to be doing me a lot of harm lately. Unlike the weedman.

guns keep tyrants in check

guns have also been use to overthrow every tyrant in history since their inception

They are truly one of the few weapons that give power to the people of a land. Even more so than the ability to vote.

> OP doesn't read existing materials on the subject.

>moving the goalposts
he said show him one that hasn't had a tyrant, not that was permanently tyranny all this time. and unless you're completely fucking autistic the reason he asked for 200 years is that's roughly how long its been since the american revolution, which, amazingly, was to get out from under the UK's tyrant -- who stuck around a while, being an absolute cunt, even after we won.

> Leaf probably speak Quebecois

>Coincidentally not addressing Salazar of Portugal despite he is mentioned in one of the posts who told you you're a faggot.

Also, if you think an imposed emperor (like maximilian) or an emperor who could arbitrarily decide the fate of an entire nation because he was God (japan) is not a tyrant, then you're trully retarded.

>the military and law enforcement have such a clean and virtuous history

Only a hundred or so million dead in the 20th century alone. Feel free to compare that to all civilian murders with all kind of weapons combined over the same period.

Thanks for holding my back brah.

>tyrants overthrown
You mean like that one time in Vietnam when a bunch of farmers were able to defend themselves with these kinds of arms? Or when a bunch of towelheads did the same in Iraq and Afgahnistan?

There was plenty of outrage desu. If I recall, mcveigh allegedly blew up the OKC federal building for revenge.

Allegedly.

Not even picking up on the monarchy, but we were under a fascist dicatorship from 1928 to 1975. Look "Salazar" or "Estado Novo" up.

ban every car but the geo prizm

Or they could just use a fucking bump stock. Simulates full auto.

>There is no logical reason for a rapid-fire, assault style weapon

Well too fucking late, Bill Clinton's admin. regulated automatic weapons to the point where they are considered banned

"rapid fire assault weapon"

1. That's literally all guns
2. The purpose is to shoot lots of projectiles to kill the target faster
3. A fucking league

Kek /thread

@77804929
doesn't deserve a (you)

Go look up actual stats of how often a gun is used to protect / defend, versus that of someone murdering another person with a gun.

Also, you can't use the latter as an excuse to take guns away from the millions of people who store their guns safely, they're responsible, and they would have never misused them.

Everybody abandon the thread, boring old tired out discussion. Islam is the problem, not guns.

I disagree OP. Im all for people owning assault rifles. Im 100% for keeping the government in check.

Sadly the same people who push for owning these toys are the same people who lick boot like no other.

slickguns.com/category/ammo?caliber=3&mobile=true