Heinrich Himmler speaks of the extermination of the Jews:

Heinrich Himmler speaks of the extermination of the Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

Joseph Goebbels' Diaries:
Excerpts, 1942-43

nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goebbels-joseph/goebbels-1948-excerpts-01.html

Testimony of Oskar Groening:
youtube.com/watch?v=gVfFHJE0e1g

In 1946 the British government set up an inquiry with the specific intent of discrediting Jewish immigration to Palestine and downplaying the Holocaust. It was headed by centre-right, non-Jewish, senior judges, civil servants and diplomats from America and the UK.

Its reluctant findings estimated the number of Jewish victims from the Holocaust at 5.7 million...

Total Number Jews Killed - 5,721,500

avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angcov.asp

This source refutes the claim that is made by some Holocaust deniers that Red Cross documents support them.
nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/international/red-cross/ftp.py?orgs/international/red-cross//300000-victims.response

accounts of those who lived in the town which regularly saw the trains along with brutal occurrances.
deathcamps.org/treblinka/zabecki.html

The Wanssee protocol - a discussion between high ranking Nazi officials on "the Jewish question".
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/wannsee.asp

NO NAZI. Ever. Ever. Was a Holocaust denier.
From 1945 onwards, thousands of Nazis were captured and hundreds tried for their part in the Holocaust and other crimes against humanity.
Even men on trial for their lives, in the full knowledge they would be hanged if convicted, never stood up in the courtroom and shouted "This is all a lie! This is a fabrication! There were no gas chambers and no crematoria! I'M BEING FRAMED!!!!"

>inb4 Its all fake you dirty kike!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#Violations
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2010/volume_2/number_1/goebbels_on_the_jews.php
desustorage.org/his/thread/509405/#509405
youtube.com/watch?v=oNEQbdXzZrw
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DL_0xA5bVrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dat mane is August Landmesser yo.

Neo-nazis so BTFO they are speechless.

Now, but you see, the testimony was altered! The German language was changed so that we couldn't understand that they were denying mass exterminations! Muh typhus!!!

>less than 3million jews in europe
>many fled/surived
>m-muh 6gozillion

nice meme goyim

Except Nazis themselves worked on the assumption there are 11 million Jews in Europe, and there are many other sources which give similar number.
Russian Empire alone had 5.25 million Jews.

>Even men on trial for their lives, in the full knowledge they would be hanged if convicted, never stood up in the courtroom and shouted "This is all a lie! This is a fabrication! There were no gas chambers and no crematoria! I'M BEING FRAMED!!!!"
Not a Halocaust-Denier but that one was more of the "honour code". A trial by the enemy was a huge opporbrium for the oh so elite german high ranking offices. Look at Keitel. He denied all and remained silent. He tried to get another officer out of trials but failed if I remember right.

Also, stop we guilt trip. We can´t bring back the dead and the "Wiedergutmachung" policies are the unique in this world that are continues to this date. We even give you military equipment and made the Holocaust as one of our cultural pillars that shame us everyday. It breaks a man´s back

you have to go back

This isn't really against Germans but delusional Hitlerboos here who are 90% non-German.
Imagine if you had to explain a sub-Saharan 60 IQ nigger some math.
That's how it feels when historically literate person talks with Hitlerboos here.

Thats a bit hot tbqh

>hey hitler wasnt that bad he didnt do the holocaust! he just started a war that killed 60 million people...

don't know why natsoc retards even bother

And besides m8, we're talking about German officers. Many were men with at least some honor, or at least patriotic sentiment.
Do you think overwhelming majority of them would allow Germans to be framed with crime, even under threat of death to them or even their family?
It makes no sense at all.

You can´t help it. The thing is that things like that stop Sup Forums from moving forward. Instead of like a "reconciliation" with the jews and drawing a clear line we shitpost and banter for months and years while the west and the mudslimes laugh their asses off and feel no guilt about anything. But I guess it´s what jews wanted to have. A Europe being overtaken by antisemitic muslims. Godspeed Israel, you know what´s up

Seems like OP is dead

>שבת נגמרה
Let the shilling commence!

> while the west crumbles*

They even have "explanation" for that. Poles tried to exterminate Germans in Poland. Source is obviously their ass or propaganda of Goebbels.
Yet when you ask them what was the reason for occupying Bohemia and Moravia after Munich agreement, they fall silent.
It's kinda like talking with religious people who are dumb. They believe in X and they do incredible mental gymnastics.
They didn't start to believe because of proof, rather they believe and then gather snippets of information to suit their view.
I'd actually respect them more if they just admitted Nazis wanted to exterminate and enslave various groups and were agressive expansionists and just rolled with it.

Cept its true, Germans were being harassed and killed

Poles are savages now, imagine 100 years ago..

Thanx very interesting to listen to

Nazis themselves counted about 11million jews in euroepe. Were they also faking it?

The holocaust provoke profound and considered reactions in the fields of theology, philosophy, international law, historiography, etc. etc.
But Holocaust deniers have produced no great works of philosophy discussing the implications of this, the vast power of organization previously unimaginable, or the nature of evil in light of this. There's been no debates or research among them about how this conspiracy happened, or who was responsible for it. It's literally the biggest story in modern history, and they don't feel it's worth actually studying.

There's been no works of art exploring it, no autobiography about how they've been effected by it.

They have produced nothing. They tell the most astonishing tale in human history, and then they shrug and move on and don't care about it in the least, beyond braying like a jackass about 'muh holohoax.'

Harassed in isolated cases, almost certainly, but there was no large-scale persecution.
For fucks sake, Danzing was literally a city state and they elected a Nazi party.
Those same Germans in Poland formed paramilitary units and started killing Poles right before the war.
Goebbels propaganda is not reality. I bet you believe Gleiwitz was attacked by Poles.

>it's true, because here is someone who says it's true.

I'm not even a holocaust denier, I'm just a skeptic. You make the claim, it's not my job to go through thousands of pages and find out the truth. Just give me what ever you think is your single best evidence, and I'm willing to believe you.

The Holocaust was the right thing to do.

No wonder no relevant works have been development.
Anyone caught investigating too deep into the holocaust ans ”gas chambers” was and still are Subject to charges and prison

Including jewish people doing it for science and historical accuracy.
Proper studies and forensic testing isnt permited..

Who else /holocaust apathetic/ here?

But if the holocaust is real, why are there still jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

where are the birth certificates of the 6 million killed kikes?

>>inb4 the Germans destroyed all the evidence

Bullshit, don´t treat on my pride:

French historian Raymond Cartier states that millions of Germans in the Sudetenland and in Posen-West Prussia were placed under foreign rule in a hostile environment, where harassment and violation of rights by authorities are documented.[125] Cartier asserts that, out of 1,058,000 Germans in Posen-West Prussia in 1921, 758,867 fled their homelands within five years due to Polish harassment.[125] In 1926, the Polish Ministry of the Interior estimated the remaining number of Germans at fewer than 300,000.[citation needed] These sharpening ethnic conflicts would lead to public demands to reattach the annexed territory in 1938 and become a pretext for Hitler′s annexations of Czechoslovakia and parts of Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#Violations

>we believe in NOSSING!

Also:
There is no excuse for killing 6 million defensless in a industrial manner but the french hate on the newly formed german empire is disgusting. Versailles treaty and invading us while we were broken is something the french still have to apologize for.

oh look, another hand wringing shaim.

Well, 2 options:
- Holocaust is real.
Considering the damage dealt to the nation wrecking yid, it makes it morally acceptable to remove those parasitic subversive altogether.
- Holohoax is not real
It prooves the scheming nature of the hooknosed gnomes and that such a solution would have been well desserved.

Either way, into the oven you go Shlomo.

More like
>who gives a fuck?

>we believe in NOSSING!

>There is no excuse for killing 6 million defensless in a industrial manner

Yeah, you got me, Ißm a jew

>5.7 million
>Not muh 6 million
How does it feel to be wrong? You so blindly believed the 6 million meme you're whole life

It's not even the Holocaust itself that aggravates me, I am willing to believe it happened and I am not educated enough about the matter to debate the exact number, what annoys me is the fact that it's constantly used by certain groups to further their own selfish goals and I don't even mean the state of Israel or , the survivors that now want money, even for their children or Jews generally, it's used most often in German and to a lesser extend, but still very often, in Austrian politics, by left leaning parties and organizations and over the last 70 years they created on the back of "muh Holocaust" a horrible political climate that prevents serious debate and rational problem solving on certain subjects and caused intentional or not a destructive radical anti-national tendency (for example, the young greens in Germany argued recently to not wave a flag during the EM since it's obviously evil) that now slowly starts to threaten the security, wealth and social and racial makeup of those countries and in succession all of western Europe.

you may as well be

This

No one gasses the Jews, the Jews gas YOU

>Israeli flag

Stopped reading there to be honest with you

>5,721,500

still nowhere near the magical six gorilian
you cant just round up the number of dead bodies kek

also the british govt were in the pockets of the rothschilds for a century by then and shilled for israel. there was no holocaust.

We're talking about late 30's m8.
Let's be real though, Poles weren't treated great in German Empire.

You realize France was parasited by jews as much as GB was, don't you?

>you cant just round up the number of dead bodies kek

We should - with interest.

>"Tens of thousands of them are liquidated." - Goebbels diary 1942.

So even Goebbels says the same "we" do? The numbers are highly exxagerated? I mean the info so far says that 250-500k jews actually died, no 6 million. This aligns rather well with what goebbels wrote, with the radio signals the allies received from auschwitz and the death certificates from auschwitz that went public after the USSR collapsed.

So far, everything points into the direction, that the 6 million, or rather the 11 million, are high exxagerated.

>muh whataboutism

Touché, some germanized themselves by taking a german name. But you have to understand the german soul. We´ve been split for a thousand years and being treated like some second class folk and then oh my 1871 germans united and the french that kept us split for such a long time were hysterical about the new geman threat and called other countries to hold their side.

What are you trying to prove?

I dont really believe the holocaust happened and I frankly dont much care for it either way.

What is clear to me is that my race, my peoples and my country is threatened. The West has decayed and degenerated ever since the 18 hundreds largly at the hands of jews and i see the Germans defeat in ww2 as a great tragedy.

You are my enemy and you pose a threat to my people and i will therefore defend myself against you with any means necessary.

The End.

that's rough

Dude for every "dead" body you get a refugee

I'd think again

>You realize France was parasited by jews as much as GB was, don't you?
I don´t care to be honest. Woudl it hurt your pride so much if you apologize for the treaty after the first world war (not even the war itself but just the treaty) and the hard policies you followed to enforce this treaty such as the occupation or not letting the reparations adjust themselves to the inflation?

You know, it's funny how these people can on one hand lament the fact that we're pretty gud in industrial mass murder counting several millions - and then piss us off by importing several millions of people.

As someone who believes in meme magic I can't wait to see the 6 gorillion become reality.

Who cares if the holocaust happened? We should kill and GRAPE everyone in that order \m/

>apologise

kek, youre literally as bad as sjws asking whites to apologise for slavery

go dindu somewhere else kraut

Okay, OP. Solid post.

But please answer the following:

Does anybody have a photo of Elie Wiesel's Auschwitz tattoo? Why does the mainstream keep ignoring Miklas Gruner?

Why does nearly every female Auschwitz survivor keep talking about her meeting with Mengele? The man couldnt have been omnipresent.

Why does the Auschwitz tour never show any of the amenities in Auschwitz I? (swimming pool, rabbit farm, etc.)

And finally, the elephant in the room: If 1.1 million people were killed in Auschwitz, 800k in Treblinka, 167k in Sobibor, 200k in Chelmno/Kulmhof, 80k in Majdanek, 500k in Belzec, this amounts to only a total of 2.9 million people.

These were all the death/extermination camps in Poland, btw.

If you add in the victims of all other concentration camps where no large scale (50k and more) gassings took place, and people only died out of other causes like disease and attrition, I'd say you'd get another 1.5 million or so.

So we're sitting at around 4.5 million (generous).

Remember the holocaust death toll is 11 million civilians, of which 6 million are jews. Are you telling me the remaining 6.5 million were all killed out in the field?

I know the Warsaw Ghetto clearing and Babyn Jar are things we learn about, but no effort is taken to explain the remaining 6.5 million victims.

You know nothing or you are lying like a good little jew.

Many have studied the subject and found that the original story simple does not ad up.

One of those is David Irving, a charming and very bright man who has written 30+ books and has been jailed on multiple occasions for his works. His works has also been denied to be published multiple times aswell.

This

Obviously that's true but thing is Germans vent out their historical frustrations on Slavs and not on French for example.
And I'm really just agitated by Hitlerboos here and their historical illiteracy and idiotism, I'm not claiming Germans are evil or any such bullshit.
What's funny is that Hitlerboos mostly don't know absolute shit about Germans and Germany, they only know memes from Nazi period.

You want an apology from ... me?
Sure, if it makes you feel any better: sorry.
I didn't do anything though.
Do you feel like giving me one for ww1?
Of course not, why would you? Not your fault, not even your ancestors' fault.

Marshall plan is worth giving you an apology on behalf of my people, treaty of Versailles not so much.

>neo-nazis meme about Zyklon B and burning Jews in ovens
>b-but it totally never happened, honest!

888 Heil!

Srsly though, David Irving is a great documenter. Too bad he got frustrated about the lack of attention he craved and so he went on to get that attention from the denier bunch.

He himself admitted that they are all cranks to Michael Schermer. Indeed the denier bunch
didn't take it too well that he returned from his erroneous path and currently is no longer denying the Holocaust.

A bit late as his entire rep and fortune is in tethers - should've just stayed with the decent reporting as he already had the respect he deserved for his hard work.

>memeing about something that should happen means that it happened in the past

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

>Obviously that's true but thing is Germans vent out their historical frustrations on Slavs and not on French for example.
I see and you´re right. We did the same thing the french did. We saw a weaker neighbour and seized the opportunity to such a degree that the Poles didn´t even have a country for around 200 years but for a weak disunited german folks it´s much easier to counquer up poland via prussia rather than fighting against the french that are wall. I fully understand why the poles banter germans here but I also hope that they "kind of" understand the germans with their complicated history. As for the hitlerboos: You can´t help it, it´s like with the Kayla Spicer trap thing. You can prove them wrong, reach out a hand but they will stand by there opinion and post the captain america "tree meme". Oh the day Sup Forums sees how strong they are when united and critical of themselves, on this day the whole perception of the West and its soul will change. So much potential but so much blind apathy

>1942

There was 3 more years for them to carry out the killings. "Tens of thousands" could be an understatement, furthermore the limited documentation of the acts would mean even Goebbels would not have had concrete numbers.

Face it, there were more than 6 million Jews in German occupied territories. It is clear as well the intent to wipe out the Jews existed.

>You want an apology from ... me?
No, but I would like that the french people learn in school that they did horrible things to the germans that lead to much "depression" like we learn from the 3rd class in school on.

>Sure, if it makes you feel any better: sorry.
If that is an honest answer than yes, it means alot to me and you show alot of dignity to do so.

>Do you feel like giving me one for ww1?
Excuse me? Like revenge for ww1? Absolutely not, I like you guys, I feel no hate towars you rather than admiration for your over a thousand year old country. And also:
>Of course not, why would you? Not your fault, not even your ancestors' fault.

>Marshall plan is worth giving you an apology on behalf of my people, treaty of Versailles not so much.

Why would I be pissed about the U.S. giving me money?

Haha, this JIDF control. Keep trying kikes.
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

My mistake: Morgenthau, not Marshall.
We had german slaves camps here in France.

Too bad you too, know nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g

He does not deny the "holocaust" but he refuses to refer to it as a "holocaust" and says that the death figures are no where near the 6 million. He also says that there never was a plan for the genocide of jews and he backs it all up with facts.

so yeah, moron.

The Morgenthau-Plan came never to live. Versailles did.

WRONG

Morgenthau plan started after 1945, but not all of it. It had mostly two parts. 1 was the genocide of germans through mass immigration and other fucked up shit.... so the part they didn´t start.

The second part was the deindustrialization of germany... and this they started. They dismantled great parts of the industry, machine parts etc shipped to the US, many companies were cheaply sold to the allies and so on. Estimates regarding the economic damages done range from 200-300 billion deutschmark (just as a currency, even though the DM only existed after 1948). We got part of that back through the marshall plan... which was around 15 billion deutschmark.

So the morgenthau plan wr3ked a lot but nobody was really told. then the marshall plan came as propaganda and now we have to thank them for it. maximumoverkek.

>So much potential but so much blind apathy
how do we change german bro?
what do we do?

Oh boy.....EU leaders fucked it up themselves and are huge traitors not some magical disbanded treaty forced on by kike controlles U.S. Fix your own shit by protesting not by blaming others like niggers.

>11 million Jews in Europe before the war
>somehow Israel got millions of Jews and a lot of Jews fled to America
>somehow every damn Jew's grandparents are holocaust survivors despite 60% of them being killed

Call upon unity, how we need eachother and how serious this situation is. Make clear that we are all in this together and calling eachother cucked when some country does things like sweden....or sweden itself...doesn´t help. There is also the need to have serious discussion about what we want to achieve and what is just pure shitposting. As much as some Sup Forumsacks wish for it but "gas the kikes, race war now" is highly unlikely to happen. The turks and other muzzies are more likely to fuck your sister in that time.

It´s all hard and painful but without the discipline and by showing eachother how cucked we are we will only end up converting to islam while we post "deus vult" memes on here

>somehow Israel got millions of Jews and a lot of Jews fled to America
8 million jews, 1960 there were 2 million.

>not a public speech
>real

>jews died
ok.

Holohoax supports, utterly and permanently BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

>le gobbles diary
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2010/volume_2/number_1/goebbels_on_the_jews.php

Really makes you think.

Nizkor... a site founded and funded by B'nai B'Rith.

What is B'nai B'rith?

Jews only Freemasonry Rite.
They also fund and organize the ADL and AIPAC.

You are posting "information" from a group of Jewish supremacist, ZIONIST FREEMASONS!!!

Surely it's not biased at all!

The fuck outta here with that bullshit man. Your bullshit is just as fake & gay as Stormfag myths about Nazis on the moon chilling with Nordic aliens from some star-system over 9,000 lightyears away.

desustorage.org/his/thread/509405/#509405

youtube.com/watch?v=oNEQbdXzZrw

Plus, Project Paperclip and all of the stolen scientific research.

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Polish_Atrocities_intro.htm

Shut the fuck up ignorant faggot the holohoax never happened. You could have thousands of """""""witnessess""""""" claiming it did, it wouldn't change the PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY of the claims.

We wouldn't be able to build mass gas chambers like the ones described at Nuremberg even today.
Certainly not with wooden door like at Auschwitz.

>They have produced nothing
Except for hundreds of books and researches on every aspect of the matter, from the reliability of the witnesses to the practical viability of such a retarded mass extermination plan in the middle of the worst war of the human race.

Also, forbidding people to research a subject and then accusing them of not researching it is a typical jewish manouver. Kindly gas yourself.

A young German explains why Germany invaded Poland. Wow, really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=DL_0xA5bVrE

Himmler looked like a Mong

The holocaust happened. It's a fact.

>Flag