Cigarettes

Should they be banned?

i do not like them so yes

No.
They make me feel good inside my brain and help me work more efficiently.

no

but people should stop smoking them

i dont like them like i dont like hilary niggers and muslims so yes
i wish the world caters to my opinion and needs more

>do positive outcomes outweight negative outcomes?
no - so why not ban them?

No.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that it should be banned.

If you want to ban cigarettes on health grounds, you should ban fast food and shit tier processed food too.

But the government is not your nanny so a clear no.

You can make a case to ban water using statistics. Stop banning things.

Cigarettes affect everyone around the smoker as well though.

The only effect on others that comes from eating fast food is that eventually you'll be pushing them to your walls with the fat the person has.

>Implying it shouldn't

We were totally surprised a few years ago when this place suddenly passed anti-smoking legislation that dwarfs the regulation most anywhere else.

No smoking in any place frequented by the public. No bars, no malls, not even at an outdoor bus stop.

Some cried foul the first, but I have to admit - it's like driving through onemail of the few states where billboard advertising along public roads has been abolished - it's refreshing!

Cigarettes still legal of course, and very cheap here, but thanks to the CR ministers neither I nor you, should you visit, need be subjected to someone else's putrid lung pollution.

We would have already if it weren't for the economics behind the tabbaco industry.

Big tabbaco has a lot of lobbyists in the government, and their products are so old and ingrained into our society that it is just about impossible to outright ban them.

Not to mention, cigarettes are one of the better ways for the government and big corporations to control the lower classes. Next to alcohol and lottery tickets.

Really, it's all a game of regulation untill it's unneeded, or the products go unused.

>Should x be banned
There you go again, trying to dictate the lives of others. You should be shot.

Because that is an absolutely retarded reason to legitimate the ban of something

>>Should murder be banned
>There you go again, trying to dictate the lives of others. You should be shot.

>Smoking the literal nicotine Jew

Is that even a question?

no, its a good way to gain money by using the stupidity of some people

beside. if its become illegal, a cigarette traffic will developpe, causing probably more trouble than good

If you've never had a long hard shift of manual labor and sat down with a glass of whiskey and a cig afterwards, I can understand that you don't understand it's proper effects.

People that smoke when they wake, smoke after a meal, smoke at each chance... I don't understand it..

But should we ban them on the grounds people over-consume them and end up fucking their entire physical capabilities over? Hell no.. if that's the case we need to ban a hell of a lot more than cigs.

difference is murder takes away the life of another, smoking does. I don't think you should be shot because I have sympathy for dirty gypies, it's not your fault you're inbred and half retarded.

>smoking doesn't
>implying smoking doesn't cause deaths

So, when did you earn your leaf, Peru?

daily reminder that hitler is against smoking so if you want to legalize smoking youre anti hitler therefore anti trump

/thread
/make america great again

in 20 years science will again say "smoking is good for you."

The anti tobacco lobby will stop as soon as the (((money printers))) gain majority control of the tobacco industry.

Right now, there are too many white Christians for the (((mass media))) to feel safe.

As soon as Jews gain majority control of it, you will start hearing about how it is someone's right to choose to smoke and you don't have a right to tell them otherwise.

Sick, isn't it? Maybe the (((money printers))) should be banned instead of tobacco.

I like having the choice of giving myself cancer. You can't take that away from me you commie fuck