MANDATORY MILITARY SERVICE IN LELTHUANIA

Young men of ages 19-28 are being called for mandatory military service, that will last 9 WHOLE MONTHS.
Pic related is one such unfortunate beta who must endure military training for this ridicolously long time.

>boredpanda.com/army-men-portraits-lithuanian-draft-conscription-neringa-rekasiute-beata-tiskevic-hasanova/

Other urls found in this thread:

zs.mil.lv/lv/Zemessardzes vienibas.aspx
kaupokikkas.com/notears/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They all look like fruitcake hippies to me

did the same for Germany, would do it again

What a bitch. Mandatory military service should be required for whiny ass NEETs that have done nothing in their entire lives.

Good. You won't make a top military personnel out of most of them, but this build a nation better than anything.
Women should be included too, albeit sent to non combat units.

And military training is exactly what they need

Not bad tbqh. My father had a blast when it was still a thing here.

After cleaning asses of old folks for a year I wish I had chosen military service. But hey, now I know how I clean asses like a pro

>Young men of ages 19-28 are being called for mandatory military service, that will last 9 WHOLE MONTHS
Could post even older news? You might as well post about dissolution of ussr.

Mad that you can't be a NEET anymore?

Better get ready to scrub shit off the floor.

All white men should do compulsory service to give us our edge against the race war

>Army won’t make a man out of you – if you are a dumbass, you will stay a dumbass
That's a pretty good point though.

>9 WHOLE MONTHS
Bunch of pussies.
20 years ago you had to spend 2 whole YEARS in mandatory military service in Poland.

This on the otherhand
>Only when fighting you lose
Sound familiar?

My father was a navy in Bulgaria for 38 months when mandatory military sevice was a thing.

I would love to have some military training.

The only reason e.g. Germany got rid of it, is cause they don't want young men to know basics about fighting. Also, they want to get a military with no ties to the country.

We still have it in Austria, I liked it, was fun. Also, it gets retards on line.

>9 months

At least it's not 3 years of wasting time

Been there done that. Best times of my life kicking ģedovščinas asses for 7 years. Fucking faggots.
>leave lithuanoi alone

My uncle was drafted in January 1980, for two years. He was one month ago from ending his service when martial Law happened so he spent 4 yars in military.

zemessardze negroīd

me too actually

EVERY man should be FORCED to do this in EVERY country.
They should also be issued an assault rifle with at least 1000 ammunition in case they need to defend themselves.

link?

Commie countries like Bulgaria had 2 to 3 years and some extra months. It made you strong, but you also wasted 3 years of your life. My father was serving for 38 months. But he got some great and entertaining stories.

HIPSTERS BTFO

At least he's not a limp-dicked faggot.
Military service builds character, discipline and hardens a man.

Those things didn't exist back when mandatory military service was a thing.

Wow 9 whole months.

>did the same for Germany, would do it again
did the same for Austria, actually did 11 months voluntarily. Was an interesting time overall.

>typical lithuanian.

Yeah, it's only bad for people who go there like this out of sudden. If you live your whole knowing that at 19 you will serve for one year at the military, you become kinda prepared. Just having this in your mind makes you a different person.

Why is everyone here so in favor of their government forcing them to do things

It's 19-26 years.
If you finish it with good score you get 2600Eu, worst score 1949EU.
If you joined yourself and finished with good score you get 3043EU, worst score 2144EU.

The photography shoot was a joke omg we get forced draft it's just like USSR.

I would die in military training, thank God it isn't mandatory here anymore.

what the fuck is this thing, looks like a cherokee fucked an algerian

Kek you're complaining about conscription? Embrace it, it's the only thing that will give your life purpose.

He's laughing, lol.

> call in all white males for military service
> war ensues
> white males all die
> nigger refugees breed with all the girls
> "oy vey, so diverse !"

> not being a Haredi

That's why all the young men in this country grew up to be DUDE WEED LMAO alcoholic who drop out of high school.

We have a 9 month military service here too

It feels bad when you have to go, but everyone always misses it when it's time to leave

There's no real training involved, I shot a total of 30 rounds on two occasions.

Other than that it's like summer camp except it's sometimes winter and cold as fuck, and you have to wake up at 2am to stand watch for 2 hours with a friend.
But we had WiFi and smartphones really helped pass the time.

You guys make it sound like a big thing. Assuming that you are young as fuck, you'll get exercise, friends and funky memories.

Stop being pussies

Would use it to buy myself a battle station

Just an average lithuanian. Mix of pole, russian and ukrainian.

Most likely you wouldn't pass the medical if it was actual reason.

Being fat, lazy and having no self control isn't a good a excuse

>Work your ass off for almost a year
>Get the payment of working as a low class peon for 2-3 months.

>only nigger in Lithuania
>is one of the 5 faggots who cried in the photos
what are the chances?

9 WHOLE months? That's insane.

kys you fascist. its 2016, army is not needed. we have peace in europe

they have to do it because russia really threatens them with invasion

we need more US military bases in poland and the baltics and preferably nuclear missiles too

And this would change what exactly? Make them hate the world even more? Military is not fairy dust, it won't magically unfuck everybody.

>muh freedumbs from gubmint
aka a shitty anglo meme which has been spreading for too long.

>cold
>in Greece
top kek

dat polack though
zs.mil.lv/lv/Zemessardzes vienibas.aspx
After slaving in fucking england been in every fucking batallion. Rekomendēju 19. nodrošinājuma bataljonu. Studbatā visi ir idioti un sūkā peni. Vieglāk pēctam uz NBS tikt ja interesē. Neesi slampa un iestājies. Cīņai Sveiks!

such is life in Lithuania

Also, why are all Lithuanian posters so neurotic?

Thanks Obama

the only things we have to do in times of war are to run and hide

kaupokikkas.com/notears/

An Estonian response to this.

lmao Kylo Ren btfo'd

estonians are eternaly butthurth faggots. muh evil russia

there should be mandatory service for all males after the completing of secondary school.

-it would make them tougher
-it would force them out of their comfort zone in terms of where they live
-engenders camaraderie
-engenders nationalist sentiment
-makes them men rather than millenial pussy faggots
-forces people of different social classes to work/socialize together on an egalitarian basis

Man bija doma uz NAA iet. RTU augstākā jau ir, bet nu visnotaļ sausa man tā profesija liekas. Pēc tam apskatījos algas iekš NAA un palasīju par izaugsmes iespējām.. Vairāk negribās.

First of all it's not everyone that gets called. Pretty sure its like a 1/3 or 1/4 chance that you will get called. Second you can evade that shit pretty easy. You just move to a different country for a few weeks and you can move back. They don't charge you with anything criminal.

>bringing back conscription because you are scared of big ebil russia ;_;

kek, pathetic baltic states as usual
only poland tops your butthurt

like having more cannon fodder would change anything if CSTO actually invades

>mfw defending glorious Eesti against the barbarian hordes.

What cucks. They should move to Sweden.

We have a 6 month military draft with the alternative being a 9 month civil service.
I choose the second option, got three times as much money and received a professional paramedic education.
Military is something for angry males with too much testosterone.

this happened a year ago wtf why is it here

The face of europe. Im glad im mongol and not related to you.

If you look at the map and pinpoint the location of the Baltics you will have your answer.

When I did my service in '07-'08 I was getting some 35-40EUR a month.
And I still had to provide my own toiletries.
And it was 12 months not 9.
These faggots make me want to puke.

>implying you can lose enough weight in 9 months if you're a super fat
If my country ever brought back the draft I'm literally a year of weight loss out from being able to serve. Not something I'm proud of but it's the reality. Plus I had childhood asthma

>Military is something for angry males with too much testosterone.

So is /pol. Get out.

It doesn't really work like that in practice. Does really good for some though, but mostly it's just people fucking around and playing war for a short time. Those who're actual weak betas and would need it just quit anyway by "having depression" and what not (can't risk them going on a shooting spree), or they plain shoot themselves in a bathroom one night

>tfw no mandatory military service in czech
>can remain beta without being bullied by armyfags

>civil service
what's that, cleaning public toilets?

fatso

>9 Whole months
What a faggot

>forces people of different social classes to work/socialize together on an egalitarian basis

But this is sheer communism.

>cold as fuck
>in greece
Unless you were up in some mountains or something... Also
>WiFi and smartphones
>only have to stand watch for two hours
How is that bad at all?

>or they plain shoot themselves in a bathroom one night
Sounds highly effective.

>Nigger manlet state filled with rapefuges.

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife for Berlusconi?

At least they do not wear diapers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>-it would make them tougher
True
>-it would force them out of their comfort zone in terms of where they live
This is why everybody hates it
>-engenders camaraderie
No, at least not here. Military is famous for extreme forms of bullying. At least in Poland we got the idea of separating idiots from people with higher education. After studies you got different training and it was much shorter.
>-engenders nationalist sentiment
No, it makes people pissed of that they will waste 9 months of their life, playing war in some shithole, eating excrement for food. If you are not a nationalist on the way in, you will hate your country on the way out.
>-makes them men rather than millenial pussy faggots
To some extent yes, it does.
>-forces people of different social classes to work/socialize together on an egalitarian basis
well jewd, mister Marx

Why do you think I got a paramedic education?
I worked as paramedic for 6 months after the 3 month full time education. The education is free and you get a little bit of money.

There are other positions that do involve toilet cleaning and butt cleaning though. Like in retirement homes. There are also boring desk jobs.

If you're American it can weed out the undesirables by death, gene pool fixed famalam

Delusional

Nu skaties, pamēģini ZS redzēsi vai NBS ir priekš tevis. Nav arī tik grūti. Ko pabeidzi RTU? Izaugsmes iespējas ir visur, resnais. Pats esmu pēc izglītības elektriķis un esmu strādājis visos lielākajos LV uzņēmumos.

Liberals dominate the media. They always cherrypick niggers to pose for their campaigns.

I remember earlier this year we had these bus timetable booklets distributed in my city and on the front cover was a nigger kid sitting in a bus.

You still waste a year of your life though. Usually non autistic faggots want to finish uni and get a good job instead of this shit.

Man I haven't been in a thread with a lat in weeks wazup

>tfw won lottery of this year
>already filled of with volunteers so they won't be taking me this year
Mixed feelings m8s, on one hand military training would come in handy, but I don't want to get out from my current for 9 whole months.

Only 9 Months
Bitch, in Russia/South Korea/ Singapore, military conscription lasts for 2 years with reservice cycles.

Even Taiwan only has 1 year of military service.

Says the man whose country doesn't have any form of conscription since the 1970s.

>buy kinder chocolate sweets
>a nigger on the cover

why

nations are stronger when they are less divided by class, why do you think everything was better in the 50s than now?

If you want to fix gene pool why not kill neets parents? Neets have nothing to do with their gene composition. And how exacly was the gene pool so quickly corrupted to make an entire generation of neets?

Boo fucking hoo. You can go to uni after this little 9 months of time.

>classes didn't exists in 50's but do now

please