What the fuck is wrong with Canadian Natives? They are the most violent ethnic group in North America by far

What the fuck is wrong with Canadian Natives? They are the most violent ethnic group in North America by far.

If they were more numerous Canada would be Latin America tier.

It's cuz they live off of gov't money and have nothing to do all day. Go to an American Indian reserve, you'll notice the exact same thing. Alcoholism, crime, violence, etc.

T. Neighbor is part native and got off the reserve to get away from that lifestyle.

All American Indians come from the violent tundra of Siberia. Same stock.

>10.1 or more
>tfw that part of Canada is more violent than Panama.

I hate the chugs, but I'm calling bullshit on this map. even up north I don't think that they have a homicide rate higher than some places in the US.

Don't be fooled by this map, Algonquins are just as bad as any of those savages.

I like how people here will just accept any bullshit as long as you put it in a graphic of some sort. No questions about the underlying data. It's really cute :)

I think Nunavut's rate varies a lot by year due to its low population. Each murder represents almost 3 per 100,000 in terms of standardized murder rate.

they all have a really low alcohol tolerance, yet are all addicted to it

They can't handle alcohol. A few beers and they are totally wasted and their savage nature takes over

>here
I edited a tsunami map to make it look like shit was flowing out of india and all over the world, its shown up on so many random sites its practically a fact now
look you can even google "india fecal map" and it shows up, ridiculous

There also probably aren't very many cities/towns up there. DC is always going to be insanely high compared to the rest of the US states because it's comparing a single city to a state.

Why are spics so violent?

It doesn't have to be; NYC's city murder rate is around 4 per 100,000. DC is just violent and poorly-run. But other cities are even worse.

Has DC been cleaned up at all? I was there when I was a teenager, I forget what year exactly but Bill Clinton was still president. Back then it was very easy for a naive Canadian kid to accidentally wander into the wrong neighborhood, there were ghettos close to the tourist areas. I heard that they gentrified the area and moved the niggers further away from the city core.

Keep in mind that the population of Nunavut is extremely small... 38,000 people in an area twice the size of Texas. There are lots of outliers who make the crime rate higher than normal.

I live in NoVA, DC is pretty ok these days. East of the Capitol building or south of the Anacostia are still shitholes but the rest is pretty nice. I only live in Virginia because DC is so crowded.

should've forced them all into reservation like the U.S.

DC is still crime-ridden, but safer than the 90's. In 1991, DC hit a murder rate of 80.6 per 100,000, one of the highest ever achieved by a large western city in modern history. Only New Orleans has been worse.

>My state is darker than surrounding states

Fuck you St. Louis.

No black people are in the United States. They murder each other in record numbers and are responsible for close to 50% of the murder even though they represent some 11.5% of the population.

Mexico is in North America, Central Americans are un north America, also reminder that murrika is as violent as some Latin American countries.

Americans are Americans, Jorge. Stop trying to magically discount your population to pretend you don't have a problem.

and 90% of all serial killers are white men?

Is way more violent that Chile at least

small population will have uber high percentage.
but ya the whites really fucked em up mentally like abos and maoris
so it aint a coincidence

all mass shooters are white
and afro americans are essientally whites.
like aside from 20% euro blood,white name relgion language and culture.
whats really african about them?
motherland blacks are way different

plus you did make tard strength, kill smart ones and bred strong ones for 200yrs, what do you expect

East Asians are the most overrepresented group among mass-shooters in the US, and there have been quite a few black mass-shooters as well. Hispanics are somewhat under-represented.

Nadie dijo que México no era parte de Norteamérica.

>all mass shooters are white
Where does this meme even come from?

Nunavut practically is just a big reserve.