Brit/pol/ - We can do it, lads!

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS LEAVE
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeeweek.org.uk
strawpoll.me/10525375
msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/petition-to-cancel-eu-referendum-surges-in-wake-of-jo-cox-killing/ar-AAhgL0j?ocid=spartanntp
youtube.com/watch?v=P8XkOShdVcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for kikes for brexit VOTE LEAVE LADS

when is da next poll

Yes well done Brexit well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute postal votes to award

Jeremy Corbyn admits there's no upper limit on EU immigration.

Remainers copyright claim on youtube video to damage control.

Looks like the cuck is doing our job for us, lads!

Fuck you OP. If Brexit win, it'll not be from your lame ass racist antisemitic UKIP voters, but from radical left labour and workers.

Tommy "Puttin Cox in a box" Mair
Tommy "Usin his gun to make MPs run" Mair
Tommy "Britain first Cox in a hearse" Mair
Tommy "Kill an MP and make Britain free" Mair
Tommy "Killing blow to MP Jo" Mair

has corbyn turned out to be our greatest ally? he's constantly sabotaging his own party's efforts.

Are you really that dumb?

SHE WAS ASSASSINATED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND NOW THE MEDIA IS BEING PAYED TO SHILL HER DEATH TO WIN A REMAIN VOTE

THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN SWEDEN A FEW YEARS AGO.

Based Corbyn secretly supports Brexit. He's helping us

VOTE CUNTS, DON'T BE LAZY

wtf I hate brexit now

#Coxsuckers

Who #OnlyBrowseBrit/pol/ here?
It's the least tinfoil thread on all of Sup Forums.

>mfw when trying not to lose hope

Nevermind.

Me

It's just like old times back in April 2015

And did it work?

This tbqh

We've won all the recent polls when the undecideds are low. The recent polls where remain win have high undecideds. WE CAN STILL DO THIS!

>100000 votes to remain for the best game of chess ever played :v) I am Dumbledore and I am arbitrary and mysterious and also a homo

It's the best Sup Forums general. Even when we get nutters, they're often right.

POST PREDICTIONS

45% LEAVE 55% REMAIN
Oh my fuck

It didn't work in Sweden, and surely they're more cucked than us?

tfw brit/pol/ will go back to being a once monthly thing again in a few weeks

It's over we've lost

Not gonna be surprised if this happens.

Today has been a GREAT day, lads.

-Commie Corbyn just cucking Remain's shit up with some undercover shilling for Brexit on Marr
-Vote Leave copyrighting the clip and taking it down from the interwebz, being exposed for it
-Based Gove and Based Farage with cool, calm and collected performances.
-Based Hitch around to steer to Brexit boat
-Osborne with an unconvincing performance
-Bozza's barnstorming speech on Sky News which would've appealed to the pro migration cucks

Things are looking up lads. Two more debates left to go which Leave will win and we're back in the driving with all the momentum again like the gold old days before Based Jesus Cox was sacrificed to the Remainiac Gods.

April-June 2014 was peak Brit/pol/

Count on it

its sad because its true

I suspect there'll be a good few months of happenings regardless of the result

>implying that's a bad thing

yeah but the funeral man
The funeral

Everyone knows he's anti-EU deep down. He's sabotaging on purpose, crashing the plane with no survivors. He's a cuck but he seems to have integrity, probably got sick of being buttblasted by the remainers in his own party.

Reminder that even when the same shit happened in Sweden in 2003, it didn't work and Sweden never joined the Euro.

Have hope lads.

Now we need Cameron to get stumped by someone on BBC1 tonight, some patriot to blow him TFO

49 remain, 51 leave I think. Doesn't matter anyway, Cameron will call another one because this one is 'too close to call'

repeat ad infinitum until we vote to remain

Made me chortle.

'Refugee Week' just happens to coincide with the referendum vote.
refugeeweek.org.uk

No you can make it
Have faith you have to do it for the greater good.

Gotta appreciate the bants.

strawpoll.me/10525375
strawpoll.me/10525375

>be Tommy Mair
>abuse marijuana thus destroying your mental faculties
>government refuses to punish and deter these criminals
>marijuana abuser murders bourgeois bohemian
>people have audacity to wonder why

Absolutely immoral tbqh familia

This is nauseating

no
he his fighting his own battle againt blairites to save labor.
eu is inconsequential to him

it ws about adopting the euro, not joining the EU. Yes it did work.

>vote leave copyrighting the clip and taking it down from the internet

>vote leave

isn't that meant to be vote remain, user, or am I a cretin?

>People surprised Corbyn is a sleeper agent

He's been anti-EU for YEARS.

>this is in fact what Peter Hitchens ACTUALLY BELIEVES

LORD EMPEROR AND HIGH PRIEST HITCHENS TO LEAD BRITAIN!

Fuck off. This defeatist meme isn't even fresh nor funny anymore.

M8... don't do that you'll get excommunicated

I created the human known as "Corbyn". He is my manchurian candidate. All I need to do is say "obsequious jackhammer" to him and he will make a press statement announcing the labour party will be joining ISIS.

Soon brother.

The truth? I bet you're some DUDE WEED lolbertarian

This.

The Correct the Record has been unbearable and this is far more important right now than Trump.

I sincerely believe that if Brexit loses and Shillary becomes President, ww3 is in the cards

>trying to shame opposing ideas

Not a deterrent

Tommy "want to the leave? Ha! Time to greive" Mair

Pretty much, I'll shitpost in other threads but this is the only one I post seriously in. Brit/pol/ is close to my heart.

No it fucking didn't you spastic. Anna Lindh was very outspoken in joining the Eurozone, which the 2003 referendum was about. She happened to be killed so close to the referendum and yet Sweden still rejected to join the Eurozone.

Brexit has lost its momentum and has been effectively neutered for the rest of the campaign.
Being able to remonstrate about immigrants and the demon political classes was are nige's main shtick.

Also he's shit at watching his "tone" and almost completely inadequate at expressing empathy.

Also gove said he's a shuddering embarrassment

Barraged_plane_crash.jpg

>All I need to do is say "obsequious jackhammer" to him and he will make a press statement announcing the labour party will be joining ISIS.
Fucking kek
The best part is that people wouldn't even think it would be out of character for Corbyn

Yeah supposed to be Remain. I think I got caught up in the excitement, thanks for pointing that out Based Lad.

What's happening lads? Was working from 5pm until 4am yesterday, did I miss anything good? Anyone else dead yet? Have we started the fire?

Burgers are dumb, leafs are cunts, aussies shitpost too much, and the rest of the world is a mixed bag. Only Brits are consistently based.

How did Nige and Gove do this morning? Damage controlled? Can we put the tragic death of St Jo of Remainia at the hands of an evil racist neo-nazi who, I'm sure we can all agree, is definitely not an MK Ultra drone activated by the Bilderbergers last week in order to launch the second most oppressive psy op in history after the holohoax without which they would not even be in the running for this referendum, behind us now?

Is there anything stopping Britain joining EFTA case of a Brexit?

>mfw uk exists eu
>mfw their economy goes to shit
>mfw they end up being third world country

Just got back from Bristol centre, no lib dems - they ran off quickly (libs and leader on sunday politics this morn) . Had a 'discussion' with one of the campaigners left. They're not interested in talking about it as they only say "we're just handing out information". Honestly they're a fucking joke. Virtually no one was taking their EU flags or leaflets. And the campaigners don't want to discuss it or, more likely, don't understand/know the facts. It does seem like a dying campaign, all in one of the most leftist cities around. Brexit ftw!

Hey everyone it is happening:
msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/petition-to-cancel-eu-referendum-surges-in-wake-of-jo-cox-killing/ar-AAhgL0j?ocid=spartanntp

It went over 10k.

rather the opposite, trump wins and brexit is real we have ww3. so much instability can only lead to ww3

>Know a guy who's been a hardcore weed addict for years
>He has anger issues and weed just exacerbates them
>Still lives at home leeching off his parents (and is older than me)
>Constantly talks about how he's depressed and frustrated
>Can see him going nuts and, at best getting into a punch-up with someone and at worst killing himself or someone else
I want to help him but he's so addicted to weed he's lost most of his sensible faculties. Truly an absolutely haram drug.

PAKIS IN
WAIFUS OUT

PAKIS IN
WAIFUS OUT

PAKIS IN
WAIFUS OUT

PAKIS IN
WAIFUS OUT

TONIGHT AT 8PM:

EDUCATING JOEY ESSEX: WHAT EU SAYIN?

youtube.com/watch?v=P8XkOShdVcU

should be good for a few laffs lad, I think he's talking to corbyn, boris and ARE NIGE

>weeb

Polls indicate that brexit has lost momentum... Brexit campaign has been neutered for the remainder.

It's ogre

Nige was, in the final moments, being asked about some dumb UKIP tweet and he replied with: let's see what certain Labour Party members have to say about Israel.

They couldn't go to an ad break quick enough.

>implying that's going to help the remain cause

but it will be our 3rd world country.

>aussies shitpost too much
That's a bit mean Dad, I'm not sure what you expected from your kids when you abandoned the commonwealth for the EU though.

>How did Nige and Gove do this morning? Damage controlled? Can we put the tragic death of St Jo of Remainia at the hands of an evil racist neo-nazi who, I'm sure we can all agree, is definitely not an MK Ultra drone activated by the Bilderbergers last week in order to launch the second most oppressive psy op in history after the holohoax without which they would not even be in the running for this referendum, behind us now?

You been here too long, my brother.
Too, too long.

Fellow Bristolian, where you live m8?

Would you fug him?

Everyone who will be converted by Nige already has. It's up to Boris and Gove now to bring the normies over and make everyone feel comfy for voting leave instead of homicidal neo-nazis. And girls like Pritifu to build an army of last samurais.

the only correct answer

>However, the petition will almost certainly fall on deaf ears as MPs have broken for recess so they can campaign in the referendum – and will be unable to hold a debate.

I wish she could die a thousand times desu

What did they copyright claim?

It's incredibly undemocratic, so it'll probably happen, but half of the country will probably kick off

It's one possible alternative, nothing stopping it.

Ugh...

They started in-fighting over narrator's endorsment of a bill-board with a passing resemblance to nazi propaganda.

Gove called him an embarrassment.
Farage called Gove a hypocrite

Is Andrew Neil based?

literally the most un-jewish thing I could do

CMON LADS

I want to chutney all over her samosas.

>addiction
>not a fantasy used to absolve people of responsibility

>hey Peter how do you explain the fact that literally millions of people all over the world smoke weed and DONT go on a murder spree?

>mumbling intensifies

Kingswood m80. But getting kicked out next month so could be anywhere.

The remain side copyright claimed so no one could upload it to show that they had made a big fuck off mistake.

I saw it earlier, and Andrew Marr was asking him if there would be a cap to immigration, and Corbyn said "No, I don't think so".