Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Higashioka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mets > dodgers

>yfw

So give me ONE (1) reason why the dodgers won't win the world series

1STROS

>natural disastros

Easily one of the worst gimmicks MLB has ever come up with.

I guess anything could theoretically happen in a short series.

In the 2018-19 FA Bryce Harper will sign for the ____

In the 2018-19 FA Manny Machado will sign for the ____

Cubs
Yankees

Giants
White Sox

Nationals
Orioles

Clayton Kershaw

Nationals
Red Sox

> none for Betances dumb ass

Dodgers
Dodgers

>miggy, alex wilson, and ausmus suspended

Hey. We're trying to tank here!

If Romine and Sanchez are suspended, who the fuck is gonna catch for the Yankees?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Higashioka

this guy

Player's Weekend is nothing but egostroking by the league and autism.
If George Steinbrenner was still around he would have never let the Yankees take the field in those ridiculous uniforms.

or joe giradi

They can appeal and possibly get the suspension reduced or one of them can drop the appeal and serve the suspension while the other is still appealing so as to stagger the time missed.

its good marketing. I dont get this meme that mlb needs to be serious all the time like the nfl they play 162 fucking games. Play some in williamsport and london, mexico, uganda or wherever.

Angels
Angels

yankees
yankees

>uganda
Oh yes, I can just imagine the great ballplayers coming from there!

Uganda
Uganda

I know you're not seriousm, but he does keep in good shape.I don't think Girardi has it in him to even do one game.

LOL. Hagashioka is on the DL. The Yankees are fucked

hmmmmmmm

No, it's categorically awful. Can't get any cheesier. Teams shouldn't even have alternate uniforms.

its a ploy to appeal to ADHD blacks and spics by making ball players seem hip and marketable

you're just being uptight. Baseball can get cheesy cause for 120 games or so it isnt. The most fun I had was at a st paul saints game and I love the marlins home run sculpter so fuck derek jeter and his corporate yankee blood for wanting to take it down.

Because they don't make it to the World Series

Its just zany minor league promotions seeping into MLB.

Some people at MILB games dont like baseball and they want those people to go to MLB games. This is also why every stadium is playing random noise and promotions

Toddfather can catch

Clayton Kershaw

YANKEES GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN

kershaw is fine shit managers just leave him in too long

can't torreyes also? but lol at the prospect of either of them catching. well at least its only two games against the fucking Ms lol

Friendly reminder that Austin Romine literally did nothing wrong.

Torreyes is for absolute emergencies, which this seems to be. I hope you boys are ready for the first manlet catcher in pinstripes since Yogi

>the dilapidated personal dive bar of Miggo

Miggy getting exposed for the cry baby he is lmao

Is he bitching about the suspension or something? He started all of that shit, so I don't know why he would be

>B-B-BUT THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO PITCH INSIDE TO ME IT'S M-M-MEEEEEEEAN

i'm going to fucking die watching toe clumsily don oversized shin guards. holy shit.

>NickyD scratched

Nooooooooooooooooooo

>Torreyes trying to catch people stealing
Wew. If >we weren't in the middle of a playoff hunt, I would enjoy seeing that

Arms(Female)

She seems like a freak in bed. Hot.

Used to like the Cubs but seeing as LA is also super LGBTQA+ friendly I'm thinking of switching over, we need to have the best team to support us

She gives heavenly hand jobs

I bet she can cram that fist in his ass all the way to the elbow

Just another day posting in /lgmlb/

Femdom isn't gay, fag

Alright, that's a touch too far

>ywn get a sweet tat of your hot brazillian femdom keymistress

Is watching a trap fuck a female half gay?

How feminine is the penis

This is clearly just bantz for the camera. Who hasn't kissed their bro on the lips as a cheeky joke before?

>Betances actually got away with hitting someone in the head with a 98 mph fastball
>he fucking claimed it was a slider that missed

holy shit
i mean, all the other suspensions and fines seem about right

but how the FUCK did Betances get away with that? and yankee fans, don't freaking tell me it was an accident not even you are that dumb and delusional to believe that

>at the club with your bf (no homo)
>this guy comes up and slaps you on the butt (again, no homo)

What do?

yankee fans will say he dindu nuthin

most people already predicted the yankees will get off easy because joe is a fucking mark

Why would Betances throw at someone's head in a tight game during a playoff race?

He said it was an accident, and he's had control issues. I don't think it was intentional, and that doesn't make me delusional, retard.

>98 mph """"slider"""" at someone's head
>Betances has only hit 1 right handed batter in his career
>coincidentally right after bench clearing brawls and chippy gamesmanship

ok there bud

Even if he fucked up, at least give him a couple of games to send a warning out. There are a lot of edgy pitchers who will take this as encouragement.

RIP to the unfortunate lad that gets really rocked by a edgy pitcher in the future.

fucking hate these autistic meme nicknames. twitter culture is cancer.

>slider
>at 98
>literally ready to fight to defend himself
>has not thrown a wild pitch in over 100 pitches according to many reports
>this just happen to be the first in a while
delusional retard

phils cubes

You're next.

> baseball trying to use the CTE shit to win over younger athletes and their parents to choose Baseball over Handegg
> oh hey lets not get tough on edgy pitchers headhunting

Why are they so fucking stupid

>twitter invented nicknames
What is wrong with children these days?

>Be a pitcher who is notoriously wild (as evident by his sky high BB/9)
>Can't hit any target in the strikezone to save your life
>Rely highly on people swinging at pitches out of the zone
>Be at game last night
>Tie game, late, in the middle of a playoff push
>It's already been established that pitchers will be thrown out if they plunk somebody
>There's no real reason to plunk anyone else at this point, as the fighting has subsided
>Bullpen depleted due to relievers throwing a lot of pitches the game before, and the fact that the starter couldn't even go 5 innings today
>Bullpen management is even further pressed, due to the fact that the Yankees no longer had a DH because of Romine's ejection
>Decide to completely ignore all of this, and put the go ahead run on base by hitting him
>Also decides to make himself look like the bad guy and hit him in the head
>Is somehow able to land a perfectly placed pitch on his head, despite the fact that he's never had that good of control at any other point this season
Quality post. Really changed my view on the matters.

continue to suck their dick goldstein there is a reason why every baseball fan hate the yankee fanbase

How honestly can you doctor such delusional bullcrap when you know:

1. Baseball players are irrationally dumb idiots that put emotions over logic
2. muh baseball unwritten rules
3. """"""98 mph slider""""""

I mean. Are you THAT delusional?

Phenomenal retort. I love it how /mlb/ thinks that Betances is some sort of flamethrowing Greg Maddux now, while completely disregarding that his peripherals show that he has increasingly lost his control over the years.

>he's had control issues

Apparently that was only the second time he ever hit someone with a fastball, so, let me say this politely
>..........
>..........
>..........
>..........
"no"

So I can take time off in late October and was thinking of going to the Dodger WS parade. What days should I take off?

October 24-November 1 is the World Series

He only hit 1 RHB in his career.

So your "lost control" argument is a little fucking dumb.

He could lose control AND headhunt

What unwritten rule would Betances be protecting you fucking sperg? Kahnle already retaliated when he hit Miggy, what exactly would Betances be retaliating for an inning later, especially after warnings have been given? Why would Betances want to risk suspension and a fine over a matter that was already resolved? Why would he further make himself look like a badguy by head hunting, and why is he never able to hit a target in any other situation?

How about the fact that it was a wild card race game in late innings and purposely giving the other team free baserunners is the last thing you want to do in a tie game in that situation?

That shit doesn't matter to baseball players, it never fucking has. They always do dumb shit in the heat of chippy games. How long have you been watching baseball?

>winning a baseball game has never mattered to baseball players

REALLY MADE ME THINK

>IT WAS A WILD CARD RACE
>WITH A 3 GAME LEAD
and sanchez who is already starting to show signs of slowing down was the only person noteworthy getting suspended

what was your point again? oh yeah wild card race where they're only competing against themselves

that fat piece of shit faggot cabrera claimed judge hit him in the throat lol talk about pussy. hope he drink and drives off a bridge

>Because it only happened once, it can never happen again or else it's on purpose
Yeah, it's really fucking dumb that the person who completely crushed his career high in HBP this season, and is about to crush his career high in walks, while simultaneously pitching a career low in innings pitched would have some control problems.

Day laborers need to get a day off? I thought you set your own schedule

>Superman is copyrighted so he had to use "Pill"

I would have used "Gesundheit" tbqh

rip off his gold rawlings glove patch and run away because it doesn't belong to him

>winning a baseball game in the most critical media market in North America has never mattered to players
wew
>and sanchez who is already starting to show signs of slowing down
u wut? He's hit 4 home runs in the past 3 games you fucking idiot.
>Oh yeah a Wild Card race where they're only competeing against themselves
They are 4 games behind the Red Sox for the division lead, and even then there's absolutely no reason to give up games in the Wild Card race.

>dodgers being the ugly in op's pic.
>not being clint eastwood
the fuck is this shite?

Why the hell did the other players like Sanchez get suspended then?

Why did they misbehave in such a critical game?

Fucking morons I swear to god.

mest-nast

It should be updated desu

The good is the Diamondbacks, the bad is the Dodgers and the ugly is the Rockies

Well what's the outcome of each variable?

That's how you get free beer.

Cubs
Yankees