True Europe

Daily reminder that THIS (pic related) is the true Europe.

GTFO if you're not willing to commit fully.

We're building a Federation here. It's gonna be 1 country sooner or later whether you like it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

countryeconomy.com/national-debt/hungary
youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y
strawpoll.me/10525891
youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0k01zY822dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

( I mean only the deep blue countries not the light blue ones of course )

"Noo, don't kick us out of the EU, that would be teribleeeeeee"

I'd love to see the czech people with us

And then, muslim europeans will invade your country, whether you like it or not.

They can join us if they adopt the Euro

We need a single country, one army, one leader, and we need to expand as well

You're exaggerating the Muslim threat

>implying we Finns want to be part of your cuck alliance

top kek

I think we should take the netherlands and finland give them sweden and make the northern europe federation

Spain is not Europe.

You are ignoring it. Well, whatever, this is a bait thread.

I actually feel bad for Germany, France and the Netherlands.

Of course we do. You Mongol retard can not understand the greater good over your primitive tribal traits, can you?

Yeah other than Germany what did they do to deserve this?!

I like this new EU.

just checking

Take Croatia, give back montenegro and kosovo, and we're fine.

suihk

papyruksesa lukea etä olat hmoo

iktetkäätkö?

iktetää, kerton apustajalleni

I believe Germany needs to be destroyed for all this shit with the EU, but this would be worse than Dresden.

T-thanks for including us.

This is fukin retarded

fuk the yuropoor union

vtun vamasset

why not Hungary, user?

kts kmu

splrt

>yuropoor union

>pays for uni so even you can get an education

Don't get me wrong, the EU has some serious flaws, but total disbandment is not the answer.

Surprise surprise a dirt poor irrelevant shithole wants more gibs from countries that understand economics.

>Greece
Jesus Christ please no

Glad we made the cut, OP.

prepare to be serbed mountain slavjew

it's going to be one country yes, but not how you expect it

cuck

>Holiday in Sweden

I hope you get raped by a pack of Niggers.

>Slovenia
>1 Century later still sucking German and Italian cock

Never change Slav jew.

not even memeing, greece is the absolute best country to take a holiday in

Love that 3ème Empire

I don't see any good coming from it, except for a unified currency and free movement, and we can have this without the European union

How are you going to bring Yugo back when you can't even keep your own country from falling apart?

Fuck off, we don't want to join your jewish union.

Our economy is too shit to get into the Eurozone.

>bringing yugo back
>keeping this country

nah we go clean slate now

with no survivors

Deadweight needs to go overboard

I'd like to see something akin to the US model, albeit with more state autonomy and overall less policy having to do with anything besides the economy.

Wait, aren't you the retard in the other thread that wanted to unite Europe to one country?

Enjoy being even more cucked than Europe already is, if individual countries have no chance of deciding for their own. Just imagine what happens if let's say Merkel is one of the leaders. More refugees imported and now no country has any say to refuse them, they HAVE TO because it's the law in the united Europe.

How would you preserve local traditions? Will countries become states? Even less reasons to give a fuck about local customs if it's just a state. Europe would be completely annihilated by immigration.

>mfw central yuros say their economy is shit

you don't even know what shit economy is

We don't want you Northern Turks into the club as well.

>1 country
Sounds like a sick Marxist experiment to destroy Europe of its different cultures and identities

This is what I see when I look at that picture

If you want to be absorbed into a bigger country, Slowenia, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Nah they in debt.

countryeconomy.com/national-debt/hungary

But Greece got in fine tho.

Jaa se o vammanen meemi

How do local traditions correlate between whether something's a country or a state? States in the US have less autonomy than countries in the EU, yet still manage to keep their laws and traditions separate from the federal government.

And, unlike the current EU, we'd hold elections.

I really wish Leave wins in Britain and Finland follows eventually

However this probably won't happen and Europe will keep crumbling down year after year. Where should I move to avoid shitskins and the possibility of war? New Zealand? Australia?

>Core Europe
>Not the big countries around the Mediterranean sea
Kek, well memed my friend

russians arent cucks and they dont let muslims do anything they want including crimes like sweden, uk and germany do. it's not the same thing.

>Slovakia over Chech
Yeah, keep dreaming pusssy

It's a map of the eurozone.

Fuck you traitor

those potatoniggers belong with us whether they like it or not

other than that i agree

This desu

Shut up Serbia you aren't even in the EU

slovenians are still salty famalam

Ljubljana?
because you sound like a bitch

Voi vitun idiootit painukaa helvettiin EU:nne kanssa.

Listen here bub, Britain and Germany carry this stable all on their own. Every other EU country depends on these two. The exceptions can be counted on one hand.

What this means is that the EU is entirely pointless for us. We do not get anything out of it, and yet our taxes are used to bankroll it. What for? No reason. The best way to improve Europe is to cut that cord. It'll force you people to fix your shit. Britain has never needed Europe, and Germany doesn't owe you a thing.

I do hope we GTFO.

This union is a sham. Long live the Intermarium. Oh and we want Austria and Slovakia btw.

blease translade

Ryssä voi painua takaisin sinne Bätmanin antifasistiseen komiteaan ulisemaan Kiovan fasistijuntasta ja CIA-FBI-NATO-salaliitoista.

Great.

lel, eurozone is a disaster and it wont last long

Those have been states since the beginning under one country. We'd merge different cultural traditions and values. What's the point of uniting Europe as a single country, if we still keep separate laws in the states? What would we vote on if each state has its own rules?

Sounds like a nightmare.

This guy gets it.

>destroy the country keeping the euro alive
Frogs really are retarded

>We do not get anything out of it

Except the 400,000,000 strong customs and tax free market that you can exploit.

Go ahead then. Why aren't you leaving? Oh wait.. This kills the German manufacturing economy.

no thank you we dont want to be in this pan european crock pot of shit. If this would happen it would be Gavrilo Princip all over again except this union has even more different ethnicities and nationalities. It would be chaos.

I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y

Switzerland prevails

strawpoll.me/10525891
youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ

Fuck off

Cut austria out, we dont want that anymore

>except for the 50% who voted for a soviet free mason who wants a literal EUSSR

I go to sleep every day happy that France will be Brazil when I'm in my 30s, fuck FRENCH.

please take us out OP, we're done with this shit.

Fuck off NWO shill

No, the jewgold is ours and we keep it.

speak for yourself, i want Croatia to be part of it, just like i want for every other european country. Integration is only hope for european countries to stay relevant in global affairs and compete with current and emerging superpowers

>Donald Trump's brothel thinking they have an authoritative voice

What's the matter, too perfidious for you?

Hmm, it seems that Finland will rule north and eastern EU. Sound fine to me.

no mate you are brazil nao

This is glorious. Plus let this be the future.

Shitskinfrance and the slavshit world in one union and we dont have to pay shit to keep your shitcountries at firstworld level.

Nice to see that you're sharing our movements burning of EU-flags!

HELL NORDEN! Long live the Nordic Resistance Movement and let's fight for a white future in Europa!

> youtube.com/watch?v=0k01zY822dk

Brazilpost honnest post

What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking brainwashed buffoon! Life was 10 times better before we entered the EU! It may get even worse than it is if we leave, but that's just something temporary. We never needed this bullshit in the first place. Fucking cuck government that always sucks some other country's cock.