Back from vacation in Ireland, UK, and France

>back from vacation in Ireland, UK, and France
>litterally sees tons of Yankees hats, shirts, and other apparel on loads of people
>either everyone is a bandwagoner or you're so obsessed with American culture you wear stuff without knowing what it means

Which is it?

When I was little I thought the Yankees NY logo was an alternative adidas logo or something so i wouldn't be surprised if people were wearing it without realising what it meant.

It's average idiots falling for a shitty fashion trend.

Which is more pathetic

This

same
i used to have a ny yankees hat when i was a kid and i didn't even know they were a baseball team
i tought it was just a brand and i called them NY

NY or LA hat just mean "New York" or "Los Angeles" hat, not support for a club

I thought it stood for New York when I was young desu

New York is considered a "cool" city, we see it all the time in movies and on TV, so we like buying merchandise that we think represents the city.

The average European has no idea that the logo actually stands for a boreball club

The latter as you can see all these cucks ITT who worship Americans

I had some basketball vest. Was far to wide for me even though it was the small size. Eventually went to a basketball game and fell asleep

this did not happen

People don't know the Yankees hat is for baseball.

Oh but it did Nigel

>Go to France for vacations
>see some white dude wearing a Curry jersey
>lots of american team hats being worn everywhere

what did yurpoors mean by this?

Rap made Yankees hats popular, everyone wears them but 90% of the people probably have no idea that its actually sports merch

what THE FUCK is a yankee logo please

>go to Canada for a holiday
>actually i dont because it's a freezing irrelevant dump

You don't get to smugpost that. Why are you even a country?

They worship us my NA friend. I saw a black girl in a Canucks sweater too

I have a Raiders hat

sue me

Surprising but true

>eurocuckholds
If you guys love us come on by
I'll even let you lick my butthole

this

Srsly? Did Google break on your device?

This desu

But really I don't see it that often at all so I think you're telling lies or twisting the truth

They're all morons it turns out. Thank God we had the fortune to be born on American soil before all the euro genes went stale

> tourist goes on holiday
> visits places were other tourists go
> finds everyone strangely similar

you saw other tourists

Full denial

Are you from the year 2000? Wearing NY hats hasn't been a thing for over a decade. Sounds like you heard it was a fad and decided to make this thread despite probably not owning a passport

Probably amerifats desu

share some holiday pics and we might believe you

where did you visit in the uk?

Serious answer :

It's almost impossible to find a hat/clothes etc that aren't Yankees or Giants based.

I think you could go in every single shop in England and never find anyone who knows who the Browns/Angels/Flames/Grizzlies are, much less find any merch.

So people buy what there is, and what there is is Yankees and sometimes Raiders. Nothing else.

Why would there be any American merch at all? Sounds kinda cucked.

I kinda believe him although he's probably exaggerating. I saw an Oakland raiders jacket on a Spanish person in Spain... Once... But every other child or young adult was wearing real Madrid or Barcelona shirts it seemed like.

because New Era brand

Or someone touring the country will see much more of it and more people than someone who lives and stays in their hometown

I'm sure if you visited the USA youd see more Mexicans than I ever see in my small suburb of Connecticut cause your traveling around NYC, LA, Florida, or the south

i once saw an old man wearing a pittsburgh steelers jersey
now that was a story

I see your point, there's really no reason to leave your country for that experience

Ok I can understand the Yankees but how the fuck are the Raiders a global brand?

the only snapback hats you can get are american sport teams branded

TYBC

NWA

pirates are cool

How can someone be obsessed if they don't even know what they're wearing?

Lots of Brits come to America "on their holidays" and buy local teams' garb.

I do it when I travel abroad.

>he didn't get run over by a wild truck

Nigga, your priorities are misplaced

This thread is really disappointing

They know it's American and that's who they want to be.

no one knows the teams, they just think it is cool logo.

the NBA team with the most sold shirts here in Brazil is the Brooklyn Nets

just like my life lol

Same lmao

Pic related

everyone appropriates new york culture. it's embarrassing

Seen a Yank at the self service checkouts in Tescoes a few weeks ago getting annoyed waiting for the machine to pay him his change. Turns out it was actually money he owed the clueless spastic.

How do I know this? Because he was so fucking loud of course, I even know he was looking for legal advice at the time since he was on his phone outside the shop before I went in despite being 20 metres away from him.

I swear they're a plague lads.

It's neither. American (((franchises))) exist purely to make money so they're memed about as brands a la Nike or Adidas. In particular the Yankees because it's (((cool))).

Pirates are cool desu.

I wanted a Cubs jersey if baseball jerseys weren't so awful, and I fucking hate baseball.

t.marseillais lost in the USA

come back home ahmed

Looks like MTG

You should really take a look around and see all the basic bitches and dudebros wearing yankee's or dodger's dadhats. It's an epidemic, OP isn't lying.

Why are you guys so nice in person but pricks online?

What is MTG bud?

It's crazy that when you see that hat the first thing that comes to mind is not the actual team it's representing but Jay-Z.

Imagine talking about something you actually know nothing about

>22 da greese

Shit bruh stay warm

Magic the Gathering normie

At least 3 brits (living in LN) at my job bandwagon the shit out of Brady. Like, wear his Jersey.

no, LA and NY baseball caps are really common in places where nobody watches baseball. i always assume it's because of the city and not the team.

I don't get it Pierre, 22 degrees is fucking freezing.

Look at the highs for the rest of the week retards

What can I say spics love the raiders. It's universal user.

Perfidious Albion, m8

Yeah your high is 27 - 5 degrees below freezing. What must your winters be like? BRRR...

I can only hope you're attempting to 'troll'

Toronto and Vancouver are farther south than any city in England

nice logo, don't give a fuck what it means

Imagine responding to that post with a pic of average temperatures instead of showing what is there to see in Canada.

Leaf post desu

Second option.

the same for me but I used a San Diego Padres hat desu

>why did you respond to a post saying canada is frozen with a pic that proves it isn't
kys you moron

I felt cool with my Anaheim Ducks hat when I was child

Europeans are really this retarded

>Things that never happened.

Plus the only ones wearing those caps and t-shirts would be muslims and sudacas. Plus nobody knows what the new york yankees is. Most common guess would be that it's just the same thing because yankees= new york so new york=yankees. Less common guess would be that it's a sport team, nobody's guess would be what sport that is and everybody's guess would be that is just a brand like adidas, ralph lauren or chanel, but from new york because yankees=(and EXCLUSIVELY, as we all know) New York city.

>go on holiday
>visit tourist hotspots
>assume everyone else there is a native
>don't realise what you're seeing is a bunch of fellow yanks
Fucking Americans. Jesus Christ.