TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the for you thing that Courtney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

i want matt le blanc to stuff my asshole with a hot dinner straight from his hard celebrity famous cock if u kno what im saying

H O T
O
T

D I N N E R
I
N
N
E
R

Wait that doesnt even make sense. How can your name have $11? Its just a name it cant own anything geese

kek

OP BTFO. I'd like to see him try and explain that away.

in django unchained leo cut his hand irl

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOT MEAL OUTTA HERE

In that one movie that guy got shot and in another they actually were having sex

>TIL
get the fuck out of here scum

modsmodsmods

While filming Fight Club, Brad Pitt had one of his front teeth purposely chipped for the character.

Thats pretty dumb if you ask me.

Heh, yeah I read ya buddy!

The Drill Sergeant in Full Metal Jacket didmt have a script

Shia LaBeouf was raped on the set of The Greatest Game Ever Played by Jerry Bruckheimer

It's not like he couldn't afford to fix it afterward, retard.

Sandra Bullock clogged the toilet inside her trailer while filming Speed. They never could get that turd to flush

Why break it if youre just gonna fix it lardass?

T I L
I
L

>le hot meal face

Wouldn't he have bought a hot dinner that day regardless? Are we supposed to believe he was gonna die if he didn't get the part? Dumb story.

The Crow?
9 songs?

that was Shia LeBeefcake for the movie "Fury"

>TIL
Fuck off back to Redit

yes he did he just improvised the first scene...

now that i can get into! source?

I'm not playing a guessing game, you ruined it by being a faggot.

>hot meal

yes. and we love it