Why is /pol'/ so hypocritical?

>A Mass shooting every week in the USA. Thousands of gun homicides every year

Pol:That shit just happens. We can't make laws against that. Sure thousands of people die , but that's the price of freedom.

Liberal: But what if we keep deadly semiautomatic rifles away from shooters

Pol: Muh second amendment. Muh freedom

>Muslim kills 50 people

Pol: Ban all Muslims . Deport all kebabs, surveillance on Mosques , take away the freedom of muslims, torture Muslims

Liberal: But the constitution says you have freedom of religion and freedom from unreasonable search and seizure and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment

Pol: We don't care about freedom or the constitution. We just hate Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

epirev.oxfordjournals.org/content/38/1/140.abstract
reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-09-02-0315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIDF kike bait thread

You're talking as if you think muslims are people.

You have a point my Trini friend

>Sup Forums has no response.

Sup Forums literally blown the fuck out

>Sup Forums complains when a immigrant doesn't integrate
>Complains harder when he participates in their american culture

why do you even care bottyboy go have some coconuts and mangos

>Sup Forums is one person

nice meme

It's a good thing we made drugs illegal a long time ago, now no one has drugs! If it works for drugs, it'll work for firearms too!

no you need to ban niggers too to stop the ordinary shootings

>gun control works

>There is a common trend amungst non-muslim shootings that will allow us to stamp out non-muslim shootings

Blocking muslim immigration is legal and the constitution does not apply to non-citizens

Nearly all gun homicides are performed with a handgun. If you subtract black and hispanic murder, then whites here are no more violent than anywhere in the world, regardless of gun laws.

Since we can choose who we let in, it's actually best to have an immigration policy informed by facts.

SHILL THREAD

YOU WILL NEVER WIN

PRAISE KEK

>Liberal: But the constitution says you have freedom of religion and freedom from unreasonable search and seizure and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment

Yeah, it doesn't say we have to let every fucking kebab into our country who wants to come here.

I don't want to live around Muslims.

I do want to live around guns.

Omar and the San bernadino shooters were US citizens though

>There is a common trend amungst non-muslim shootings that will allow us to stamp out non-muslim shootings

Mentally unstable guys with ties to the fare right that have easy access to semiautomatic weapons.

>gun control works
epirev.oxfordjournals.org/content/38/1/140.abstract
_Meta analysis of 130 studies showing gun control works to bring down homicide rates.

>constitution says you have freedom of religion and freedom from unreasonable search and seizure and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment

When your religion declares war on the US, you lose those rights.

>ITS A WAR ZONE IN THIS THREAD.

>the gun did it
ye

You are a persistent little Hillbot. I'll give you that. The four threads you posted yesterday claiming "Australia gun ban work got blown the fuck out, so you've switched tactics. Well done.

The media has also managed to piss of a shit ton of gays who got thrown under the bus so the MSM and the left (but I repeat myself) could go after guns an ignore the religious based homophobia of the Orlando shooter.

I personally have no problem with Muslims. Practice your religion as you see fit, as long as that practice doesn't involve slaughter of innocents.

But we have the right to screen our border for potential terrorists, which presidents including Obama's 2010 freeze on Iraqi immigrants and Carter's deportation of Iranian students, to protect or population.

>Studies that show that increased firearm density means more firearm related incident is proof of gun control working.

I don't even know what kind of fucking fallacy that is.

Ever notice that countries with more cars have more car related incidents?

>implying muslims are guns

The immigration system has been fucked up for decades and in America, the populace has been begging politicians to do something about it. That's why Trump brought out record numbers to vote. There is almost no nation on earth at any time, that if put to a popular vote would ask for huge influxes of immigrants.

The truth is that the vetting process is clearly existent. For instance Omar's father was an open supporter of terrorist organizations before he moved here.

Since constant open borders isn't a fact of life, since no where in our constitution does it say we need to ever take people, then you have to ask why we are frantically taking people from vastly different cultures that we have no way to vet, all while the nation is dead broke (20 Trillion in debt) and with massive unemployment.

"participates"

like freaking out when pork is being BBQ'd?
like shooting co-workers after they throw you a baby shower?
Like having an attitude against every person that ISN'T muslim

The muslims weren't participating by working and interacting with others....they were taking care of their own hairy asses

My Uni doesn't give me access to that journal website can you link it another way?

The funniest part about it is that Sup Forums is so fucking absurd that they want to implement what basically are domestic spying, hate speech laws and so on.

I mean, the only bad thing Omar did was being an angry closeted faggot, saying he will kill degenerates or that gays disgust him or stuff like that.

Sounds familiar?

kek exactly. Sup Forums wants laws against politically incorrect speech. Fucking hilarious.

**clearly non-existant

banning guns won't solve terrorist / crazy people problem. Ever heard of black market?

Drugs are illegal in every state, yet you have millions of addicted. Explain how banning drugs fixed the addiction problem?

>Thread about hypocrisy
>Implies pol is autistic for muh Constitution
>2 lines down uses Constitution to defend liberal autism against pol

1/10 for using hypocrisy to attack hypocrisy

Conclusion: OP wins blue tardfag ribbon

If you remove all blacks and mestizos violent gun crime would practically disappear.
If you import more muslims it will skyrocket.

you're a fool

The Orlando shooter passed multiple background checks and was cleared by the FBI. he held two security licences from the state of Florida as a private security professional. Even with extensive California or New York style gun bans, he would have had access to the SIG MCX (it wasn't an AR-15) he used in the shooting.

Gun bans wouldn't have done shit to stop him.

Your own country has extensive gun control and a murder rate of 25.9 per 100,000

The United States has permissive gun laws and a murder rate of 3.9 per 100,000

>Gun control works, you guys
>Now pardon me while I lock my do so I don't get hacked to death by a machete

Because Sup Forums doesn't like Muslims.

Much like we don't like blacks, abbos, or women.

more whites are killed by whites themselves compared to any other races.

/fact

1)Omar's father immigrated in the 80s. Back then Reagan and the US were also supporting what became the Taliban because they were fightiong the US. Supporting Bin Laden was considered patriotic at the time

2) the vetting process is very stringent for refugees and it can take up to 2 years to get approved. There's never been a domestic terrorist attack from a refugee. Most are radicalised US residents.

*because they were fighting the USSR

Pic related is Reagan meeting with Bin Laden and saying he's a brave freedom fighter.

Wow.
It's almost like.
Of the 10 million unique visitors every month.
Some say things.
With which others might not agree.
Huh.
Really makes you think.

Firearms can defend freedom.

I would never defend Reagan and who he chose to support. He and all presidents since have proved that they are completely incompetent at selecting which groups are "freedom fighters". This is evidence that the US government should stop fucking around with middle eastern nations.

If muslim americans can be radicalized from afar, we should choose to exclude immigrants from muslim nations, or even muslims all together. It's perfectly legal and our immigration policies should reflect the will of the people.

There is simply no argument for the influx of muslim immigrants other than "it's what is fair to do". But if the people vote for a man that halts it, their will needs to be respected. And the only reason Trump isn't willing with massive numbers at this point is because the 30% hispanic population is helping push Clinton into the majority. This hispanic population shift was itself an engineered move by the left create a new solid voting block.

it's also dishonest to say that refugee vetting is stringent. Many come here with no documentation, making vetting impossible.

Furthermore, if they come here, are vetting, and some still "become" radicals we are perfectly in the right to exclude them all, since there are no laws against it. We do not and have never had "fair" immigration laws that select all people of the world evenly to their demographics. Nor do we have laws that select people from places in the most need. Nor do we have immigration policy that selects the smartest and most beneficial immigrants. So I ask you: What DOES our immigration policy select for?

Usually it selects the most beneficial immigrants. Some immigrants (ie refugees) are taken in for humanitarian reasons.

>Many come here with no documentation, making vetting impossible.
They take biometics and check them against CIA databases and databased from other intelligence agencies in the middle east to see if they have any ties to terrorism.

The US has been taking in Muslim refugees since Iraq and there's never been a domestic terror attack from a refugee. The system is working. Its the Kebabs who are born in America like Omar and San bernadinho man you need to worry about.

I sorta agree with you but the tsarnaev bros were technically "refugees". And they came just a few years after 9/11

>Tsarnaev bros
Crap. I actually thought they were US citizens.

But I mean those guys came here very young and got radicalised when they were older. They wouldn't have had any ties to terrorism when they were going through the vetting process.

Why is noone talking about how the shooting was turned into a hollywood production

>Usually it selects the most beneficial immigrants.
simply untrue. We have taken millions of immigrants from Mexico with IQs that average around 90. This is simply the slow death of a nation. It's not sustainable to transform racial demographics if you expect no alterations in culture, productivity, crime, etc.

There is no criteria that says you have to be of high IQ, or ready to start a business, or willing to work. ~70% of immigrants from mexico for instance are receiving welfare. Many do not earn enough to be taxed. Why would we continue to allow any immigrants to arrive that are net negatives. (Unless the people who create these immigration policies can maintain power BY these policies).

There is no sense in which out immigration is fair to the world that wants to access the USA. We essentially have a Mexcian monoculture of immigration, which has supplanted the (modest) immigration of relatively high IQ europeans pre-1960s.

You are a dumb nigger, mass shootings dont happen every week, and its the same as in any country , people die every fucking day. But one thing on the news and all you little faggots try to act like you care about the worlds problems , gtfo hypocrit

And there is simply no database for the anti-western beliefs of these people. As has been said to death nearly ALL people from middle eastern nations are in favor of Shiria law ruling. Islam is not just a religion but a political philosophy as well that violates our own rules of pluralism of thought and belief.

>live in washington
>can get a cc license just by walking into a police station and passing a background check
>can then buy any fun I want no questions asked
>can open carry in public 'within reason'
>only limit is no automatic weapons
A small price to pay.

You can't only select high IQ immigrants. You need people to pick the grapes , perform manual labor and do the landscaping too. You need blue collar immigrants as well as white collar immigrants.

Most Muslims migrants to the US are very secular and moderate. For example 45% of American Muslims think it is OK to be gay, 42% of American Muslims support gay marriage (as opposed to 39% of protestants who think it OK to be gay). These Muslims are very liberal.
reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su

>50 gays die in a shooting
>Universal outrage

>30 blacks kill each other every weekend in Chicago alone (where guns are banned, mind you)
>No one bats an eye

>Muslims suddenly change their minds and become different people when they move to the U.S.
Not buying it

It's pretty easy to imagine.

>Muslim lives in Syria under ISIS rule

Muslim: Holy shit this sucks. Sharia law is teh worst , I want to live in a nation where I have the freedom to do stuff.

Moves to America . Talks to moderate pro-gay imam.

Muslim: The country is way better , why would I want to turn it into Syria and take away people's liberty

We are with you bro.

It's the fuckinf Attack Religions.
The crafters of the first admendment only had primitive peaceful trillions. They never could have foreseen or imagined attack religions like radical islam. It's 2016, why do we need attatck religions when there are plenty of peaceful religions that coould be used instead.
Ban attack religions. Repeal the outdated first amendment . It's timed.

Your planes come in close second.

>Thousands of gun homicides every year

Literally niggers. All of them are niggers. LITERALLY EVERYONE ON HERE ALWAYS SAYS DEPORT ALL NIGGERS.

Are you a fucking RETARD MOTHERFUCKER?

>[one year later]

>Muslim: What do you mean I cannot stone my wife because I am tired of her, she is my property. I will shoot [insert current country] up!

Not hard to imagine at all

Carter deported Iranian students during the Hostage Crisis.

Obama banned the immigration of Iraqi nationals over terrorist concerns in 2010.

As a sovereign nation, the United states has to right to decide who gets in and who we keep out.

Confirmed

Because the left jumped on gun banning while the bodies were still warm and tried to shift the narrative away gay hating Muslims.

That Trinidad based Shillbot is swithching to gun control to "peaceful Muslims" and "Muh first Amendment" shows this has largely been a failure, false flag or not.

Reminder, Trinidad has strict gun control and a murder rate of 25.9 per 100,000.

The U.S. has a murder rate of 3.9 per 100,000

Whether it's being shot or hacked to pieces with a machete, dead is still dead.

Yeah, well everyone's a fucking moron:

Terrorism is about a coherent ideology, regardless of what the ideology is.
Unless a guy thinks he's literally talking to a fucking pink elephant or trying to impress Jodie Foster, the ideas of the terrorist matter.

White supremacist terrorists are doing it because of white supremacy. Anti-Abortion terrorists are doing it because their preacher tells them abortion is the same as murder. And Islamist terrorists do it because they take Islamic texts literally (and blah blah interpretation bullshit - talk to any fucking Salafi or Wahhabi).

And what do guns do? They make it really fucking easy for people to kill. He could have used a pressure cooker bomb, but if a brown guy walks into a club and places a pressure cooker bomb into the middle of the floor, you'd have to be an idiot to not see what's going on.

Gun control? It's like they're trying to keep your militia well-regulated! Yeah go fuck yourself.

One opinion is fucking stupid. The other is fucking stupid.

What we should be doing:

Saying the following:
"If you think it's okay for someone to kill someone else because your religion or political philosophy gives you some idea, outside our law, well fuck you. Our law is better than your beliefs. We don't kill people just because they like fucking each other's assholes. We don't have to agree with their lifestyles to recognize that they have the right to do whatever the fuck they want, as long as they both agree to it. We don't tell our gay people that they should be killed for what they do."

>The crafters of the first admendment only had primitive peaceful trillions. They never could have foreseen or imagined attack religions like radical islam.

Wrong:
founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-09-02-0315

> 28 March 1786
"The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet,1 that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise."

- Thomas Jefferson visiting Ottoman Tripolitania.

Let's make cars illegal too then.

According to (((You))).

>>A Mass shooting every week in the USA

Only in niggertown

>>A Mass shooting every week in the USA. Thousands of gun homicides every year

>Pol:That shit just happens. We can't make laws against that. Sure thousands of people die , but that's the price of freedom.

>Liberal: But what if we keep deadly semiautomatic rifles away from shooters

>Pol: Muh second amendment. Muh freedom

>>Muslim kills 50 people

>Pol: Ban all Muslims . Deport all kebabs, surveillance on Mosques , take away the freedom of muslims, torture Muslims

Everything looks good until about here:

>Liberal: But the constitution says you have freedom of religion and freedom from unreasonable search and seizure and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment

It looks like the liberal is being sarcastic.

If the liberal supported freedom of religion, they wouldn't ban hate speech.

If the liberal supported freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, they wouldn't support a gun grab.

If the liberal supported freedom from unusual punishment, they wouldn't allow muslim immigrants and cultural/economic marxism.

Liberal: We don't care about freedom or the constitution. We just hate Whites.

Liberal: We don't care about freedom or the constitution. We need Sharia Law. The Goyim will police themselves!

Dhimmi them all to hell.

even if you ban guns they wll find other ways to kill gays like bombs because they hate gays

Remove the sand nigger is a good solution to reduce terror attacks

How to deal with the gun violance thats another problem...

How to deal with the other shootings that's another problem...

Hey look!
It's the anti-gun proxyshill!!
Everyone point and laugh!

>unreasonable
Don't think so, son.

nig-nogs happened retard

>Remove the sand nigger is a good solution to reduce terror attacks

40% of Americans who joined ISIS were converts to Islam.

It is about the IDEA. You need to kill the IDEA. You can't kill the idea unless you find a way to make people believe it won't get them into paradise and that anyone who believes in stupid shit like that is a shitlord with a tiny penis who accomplishes nothing.

thats what atheists/humanists try but it is not that easy. People believe all kind of crap even they should know that it failed (like communism)

Until we convienced all muslims to not follow the rules we need to remove as many muslims as possible (only let those in who accept our rules)

I don't know what "your rules" are, but I would hope they're good ones.

What if your refugee program recruited people it already knew to be people who have beef with Islam?
Like bloggers who were on hitlists, gays, and so on, and then they went on to openly and freely mock Islam to the point where the same kind of ridicule like South Park's Book of Mormon took place, and people realized how fucking obvious of a conman a guy who traveled around the world then magically was revealed the word of god, half of which looks like a poorly translated version of the revealed word of god in other places, and the other half looks like it's going with customs people already had, but with extra rules to damage the psychology of anyone so they'll be paranoid about leaving, and the makings of the empire the dude became the head of, while having 13 wives of increasingly young age (his first wife, before he came up with his con, was way older than him, and his later wives were in their 20's when he was over 60).

They'll kill us with their dicks.

Allah Dickbar!
gibsmedat
i dindu nuffin
it's a sex holocaust
where da white wimminz at?

There are eleven times more deaths from alcohol than firearms every year. I will take you seriously when you start bitching about alcohol eleven times as much as you bitch about guns.

Until then, your concerns are obviously contrived.

How many miscegenation deaths are there each year?

hey dummy. It's important to use critical thinking

USA gives freedom of religion, when giving this freedom they did not account for the religious extremist that Islam has a tendency to produce.

The religious values are directly at odds with the freedoms given to other groups (LBGTetc). But your freedoms end right where another's life begins (you're free to do whatever as long as you don't harm others(4real tho, yeah right. there are other things we're not free to do because of prohibition laws))

So really, why the fuck don't "moderate" Muslims overthrow this oppressive shit that Islam falls into.

If Christianity didn't have the reformation and was in control of entire governments, killing people in the name of the religion, then people would treat Christianity/every other religion that rules with oppressive regimes the same.

>immigrant

oh , you mean the man who was born in the united states to immigrant parents? fucking idiot.

Fuck off you stupid fucking retard. Go die in a suicide pact on Reddit, and take the rest of your shitstain family with you.

The are a thousand reasons why muslims have no place in society, however the terrorism and safety argument reaches out to the average bluepill

I'm actually against guns and muslims. What now faggot?

>A Mass shooting every week in the USA. Thousands of gun homicides every year
If it's because of someone from a toxic culture that was invited into the country then it's problematic. All other situations are just internal problems.