starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hair
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kardue'sai'Malloc
youtube.com/watch?v=7MRwayFwxRg
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dexter_Jettster's_family
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Han Solo's Sky House

haha what the fuck

Luke, did I ever tell you about breasts? They were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism. As male individuals were not biologically meant to nurse their offsprings, they sported much smaller breasts and produced no milk. Some males, such as your father and Corran Horn would also sleep barechested for comfort, though it should be noted that Horn undressed completely to sleep as opposed to simply going barechested. Exposing one's chest was a part of preparing to make love. And they were good friends

Luke, did I ever tell you about Han Solo's Sky House? Han Solo's sky house was the dwelling of Rebel hero General Han Solo and his Wookiee companion Chewbacca, designed and built personally by the pair. Solo and Chewbacca had long had the dream of settling in a sky house. He was a good friend.

>Size: Large enough to accommodate Leia Organa's body
OOH SNAP. FUCKIN BURN

Luke did I ever tell you about the Midwife Droid? he Midwife droid was a model of medical droid available in the galaxy during the Clone Wars. They were designed to safely deliver the infants of a multitude of species, and ensure that the newborn was healthy and safe

I am glad disney killed the EU

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

Jizz was an upbeat, swinging genre of music, most notably performed by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band. Other notable jizz bands included Bobolo Baker's All-Bith Band, Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers, Hutt, Figrin D'an II and the New Modal Nodes, and The Sozzenels.

Subgenres of jizz included jizz-wail, aubade, and glitz. Also, the music form jatz was reminiscent of, or in some ways similar to, jizz.

The jizz-box was a musical device. In 13 ABY, the protocol droid C-3PO, who was stranded on the planet of Nim Drovis, auditioned to perform at a cantina called the Wookiee's Codpiece. C-3PO performed by playing back songs stored in his memory core with his vocabulator. The assistant manager of the establishment told the droid that he sounded like a festering jizz-box and rejected him, saying the Codpiece already had a jizz-box to play.[1]

It's mostly the post-Jedi EU that's dumb, well, anything with the original characters.

I lost it at Jizz-wail.
I see your point, but since I don't care about star wars, it's all hilarious childish shit to me. Pure gold, I wish they'd pour it into the movies.

Same. But Disney's EU is pretty shit too. Fuck those lightsabercopters. It's like someone said it as a joke and it was put on rush order by an out of touch head of the production.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hair

Holy shit
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kardue'sai'Malloc

>reptomammals
>think of some super hot lizard-girl
>they list tauntaun and wampas as examples
Reptomammals were not good friends

youtube.com/watch?v=7MRwayFwxRg

their horns were a genetic mutation that proved useful in fending off predatory birds
what

I lost it at "Jizz was an upbeat, swinging genre of music"

Was it autism?

It wasn't that bad. Most Marvel comics and books in the 80s and 90s sucked ass tho, but the Dark Horse comics were god tier, especially the prequels EU. The Clone Wars was so much better than that shitty childish 3D cartoon.

THIS

Chewbacca meets Indiana Jones in the EU.

would have been funny if the article was just "Luuuke Skywalker is Luke Skywalker but with two u's added into his first name"

>Tales
Nice try, but that was a meme series, nothing in it was canon.

>Luuke

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dexter_Jettster's_family

> In Prophets of the Dark Side, the sixth and final book in the series, Han Solo rests on another large floating pillow, this time on Yavin 4, but this pillow is not specifically identified as a chair, let alone the most comfortable chair ever designed.

Jesus Christ I'm dying

Luke did I ever tell you about the Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, sometimes shortened to ChanPal SuRecon? It crowned one of the tallest buildings on Coruscant. During the Clone Wars, it was also known as the Grand Republic Medical Facility or simply as the Grand Medical Facility. It later became known as the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, being commonly referred to as the EmPal SuRecon Center. It was an imposing spire that dominated its particular stretch of the Galactic City—later Imperial City—skyline. It was a good hospital.

Is that how it actually reads on the wiki? Jesus they need to proof read.

>kill the EU
>replace it with something worse

Bravo Disney

>It floated, and was capable of rocking in a gentle motion that Leia Organa found relaxing

LEWD