Is there anyone more patrician?

>"what music do I like? I like a lot of different music, I like a lot of different genres. I listen to rock. I'm a dinosaur, so I listen to classic rock, often from the '70s. You know, I was wired out and imprinted on that stuff. I listen to rock music from the '50s through to today. I really like the band arcade fire, for example - beach house is a new band, I like them. There's a band called devotckha, I think they're really good. I love tom waits. I like old country music, the western stuff from the '30s, '40s and '50s. I listen to jazz. I like blues. I listen to classical music. I don't remember who said it, but someone said there's only two kinds of music, good music and bad music, and I really believe that's true. and so, I've found what I regard as great music in all sorts of genres. I wouldn't say I'm a hip-hop aficionado, but i''ve learned to like some of it. I really like Eminem's rap god, I think that's a remarkable song. he's unbelievably skilled in his ability to enunciate, and I think there's high quality music being produced across a wide range of genres. I don't like pop, generally speaking. It all sounds like bad 1970s disco to me, and I didn't like that 1970s disco."

>this triggers the soyboy

Average as fuck

>is there anyone more patrician?
>"well I like..."
Not patrician at all.

t. Radiohead fan bernie bro

I love him, bros

Who went to his show last night in LA? Based as fuck

Did you lack a strong father figure growing up?

not patrician at all

>actually paying money to see a glorified self-help guru you saw on youtube

No you cunt, I just think he's an adorable person

>having a PhD in psychology = glorified self-help guru
Hi numale

>I listen to jazz.
>I listen to classical music
>doesn't say what classical or jazz he listens to
POSEUR

this dude thinks he's a lot more thought provoking and important than he actually is. Similar to Ben Shapiro

i agree with a lot of what he says but this really is what he's turning into

Wow that's actually pretty good, I would have expected him to either jerk off classical at the expense of everything else or be really into momcore
Still a scam artist though

>tfw I've shook this legend's hand

How long until this dude takes his followers into the woods to start some kind of commune? The cult-like mentality is already there.

but your equation is correct

how moderate of you!
you know you don't have to give him your money lol. you can just pirate his books like i do. also, don't pretend he has nothing to say like you know your shit

i have no idea why you're being so defensive
im not "pretending that he has nothing to say", i literally just said that i agreed with most of his points
i just think the cult-like following is a bad look

>preaches about the importance of individuality and personal responsibility

I think starting a cult is the last thing in his mind

>I really like Eminem's rap god
opinion discarded

yes that’s exactly what it is

>50k to tell people to clean their room and other basic hygiene tips
this man is the Rhonda Byrne of our generation

Yeah, I can tell he's very bright, but nothing he says is particularly novel or interesting.

Fucking wish I knew about the show I just got back in town