How many of you go to shows alone? i'm a friendless autist but i want to start seeing my fave artists

how many of you go to shows alone? i'm a friendless autist but i want to start seeing my fave artists

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/75434664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have never been to a show with another human being.

i honestly like going to shows alone more than with other people, it's not like i'm there to talk or hang out anyways

if you wanna go just go man, literally no-one will judge you for being alone and it's usually better to be alone than be with a friend who is usually either way more or way less into it than you

i'm going to a show along in 2 weeks. just do it man. once the music starts, everyone is your friend

i was once the only paying customer to a double feature hardcore punk show
it was pretty awkward

all the more reason to go. Let me guess OP, at some point you've attributed your loneliness to the fact that no one you meet is into the same things as you right? Well here's an opportunity to be in a place with people who are there specifically for a common interest.

It’s weird seeing so many threads about this over the years. Sometimes I go to shows with friends. Sometimes I don’t. And I have more fun when I don’t. And guess what? You’re going to see a bunch of people that are alone as well. I’ve seen girls at shows alone, dudes, middle aged men, middle aged women.

Stop thinking so much and do what you want to do.

Getting drunk at shows by myself is one of my favorite things to do. Most people you encounter are in this rare super friendly mode at shows

1) read this thread: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/75434664
2) go to the show
3) enjoy

going alone is fun user, plus its honestly fun to talk to strangers at a concert

I would so go to a show alone with you.

nobody is going to notice you are there ether way

Just go. Everyone will be judging you the whole time and you’ll probably get odd stares a couple times, maybe the band will point you out for everyone to laugh at. Jesus you’re conceited

This
Every single concert I go, I meet really chill people to talk to. Is an easy way to get free weed to

just get drunk beforehand or something op

Thanks Mitski!

Talking to strangers is terrifying my man

lmao

Not if you’re high or drunk.

If the music is great, going alone is fine. I'd rather go with people, but my friends are top 40 turbo plebs.

If the music is mediocre, fuck is it boring. If you're with someone at least you can make fun of the music or whatever.

They're all gonna laugh at you!!

I always go alone ya get better spot that way

The first time you go alone feels a bit awkward. But when the music starts the feeling is gone and there's just the music to enjoy.

I encourage you to go to the concerts you want to go to. Inviting friends to concerts who don't like the same music you do is a waste of time. Sometimes I take my girlfried with me, but I actually like it more to go alone. It's kinda distracting when you are having a lot of fun and your companion feels incredibly bored.

Lots of people go alone, you'll regret it more if you don't go