If you were a famous artist, how would you interact with your fans?

If you were a famous artist, how would you interact with your fans?

Like would you hang out with them after performances? Exclusively communicate through social media? Would you refuse to interact with them at all?

I'd fuck em

I’d treat them like my loyal, subjugated underlings, and lead them as a cult leader.

Fuck fans, and only sometimes literally.

I would not interact with them at all on stage, just perform and shut up in between songs.
If your music is good, people will become and remain fans, you don't have to satisfy them by being a 'nice guy'

would give them peanut salad gifts

Not much, fans are different than friends.

I'd post funny memes on social media and gain a following for being an epic meme dude who also makes music

Bump

like the wendy's guy! :B

i wouldnt.
ever.

I wouldn't.

>interacting with fans
It would change their interpretation of the music, so I wouldn't do it.

Get them to buy me a beer.

I'd allow them to give me free drugs after shows. That's about it.

I would tell them to fuck off

All music fanbases are insufferable for some reason

Make them suck my dick.

Treat them 50% like old friends and 50% like members of your cult. If they contact me i would send them long winding letters that will become artifacts after my death, Sometimes including long poems. Give them advice about life, put my personal phone number on my webpage and allow them to call me at any time and i will have long, deep conversations with them. At shows i would be ravingly drunk and preech to them about occult learnings.

And i would fuck the hottest of them

Guess.

These seem like the best options so far.

have sex with the hot ones, act like a jerk to everyone else

Rarely, if at all.

Manson? Is that you?

i would talk with them after shows and offer free acoustic concerts every once in a while when im feeling lonely. oh, and of course i would fuck some of them too.

i'd give away all my music for free and get them to spark me on 8 gram hash blunts while listening to chopped and screwed music

I'd probably try to be mostly private.
Every now and then I'd get close with a beauty who respects what I do.

Charles Manson?

Yes?