Vader's voice sounded shit in Rogue One

Vader's voice sounded shit in Rogue One.

No it didnt. Fuck off.

Dude, JEJ is 85.

Give him a break.

This, he sounds like he's... Nah, he'll be fine.

His voice sounds fine. He's just enunciating differently. Similar to how he shifted from sounding almost "street" in ANH to the more deliberate and deep voice he adopted for RotJ and ESB. Also the modulation sounds off.

yes it did

no. they shouldve altered his voice, if they can do a dead guys (tarkin) voice so good, its unacceptable hoe JEJ sounded, literally zero intimidation factor. they shouldve either edited his voice to sound like the OT or use that Matt Sloaner guy from the cartoons

Glad someone agrees.

they have altered his voice, pray they do not alter it any further

James Earl Ray Jones is like 85 which is Debbie Reynolds age.

On another note, Vader has Jazz Hands in Rogue One

Vader shouldn't have been in the movie it all - it was stupid pandering that didn't advance the plot in the slightest

To be fair the whole film was pointless anyway. Just like the Solo film will be.

That is cancer

it's all pointless but if a movie can entertain me and keep my mind off my life and the inexorable kiss of death for a few hours then I would say its a good movie

I was being entertained until we hit the lava castle where Vader debuted hit stand up routine

Tarkins voice was pretty bad though. The 'r' rolls were practically non existant

Tarkin was so fucking weird - they nailed him in a few scenes but in others it was firmly in uncanny valley territory

That fucked me off, if you're gonna do Cushing, do it right

The Vader parts were the only fun parts.

All I want is a Vader horror movie of him traveling around murdering hidden jedi

I agree that it was pandering, but the scene of him wrecking that corridor of rebels was brilliantly put together.

It sounded very off in RotS

Yeah it was terrible but people won't want to admit it.

His walk in entrance was really awkward too, I felt like I was watching wrestling with all the glare and flash.

i'm with you user. the OP is doing the same thing we are, creating this thread is his way of distracting himself from inevitable death.

Fuck off samefag

His voice was pretty bad. I'm positive there's some fucker on YouTube who can do it better.

we got to see a bit of the hierarchical power struggle within the empire, of course Vader needed to be there.

i did notice it sounding a bit different, but then i remembered his voice always sounded different throughout pretty much every film he performed vader's voice in. the most noticeable difference is in IV compared to V and VI.