Is there a worse punishment than being born an American? I share the same country and genetics as millions of dumb, fat...

Is there a worse punishment than being born an American? I share the same country and genetics as millions of dumb, fat, stupid, warmongering idiots in this shithole. I am a subhuman just like them. Why could I have not been born as a real human being like an European?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.WX_MQoSLTs1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up faggot, you're the worst kind of fag. Do you know that?

... just imagine being a sw*de in 2017.

or a d*ne
we are probably the lowest lifeforms

I am sorry for your loss

>not wanting to be born as an alpha Lebanese chad

At least you're not Brazilian.

wow

>alpha
>lebanese
Pick one

t. buttmad egypsy bitch
Kill yourself m*na.

>another person from a developed country complaining about their country
>in fact the richest and most powerful country on the planet

Faggot, do you feel scared when you walk down the streets to go to the local market and buy some stuff?
Every day and every time I'm shitting my pants because someone can point a gun to my head and rob my stuff.
I'm starting my masters in pure mathematics, so I'm """"smart"""", but I'd give my butthole to a black dude so I could be stupid in your cunt.

Eat a bag of dicks and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI

i mean atleast you produce good football players

>Be American
>The average "middle class" family lives like European royalty
Must be terrible

yeah but people are mean to us on Sup Forums

>like an European?

kys faggot

This, but at least brazil isn't that bad. I'm the only one along with arabs shitholes and subsaharian africans nations that get this unique type of feel

>americans sharing genetics

this is how i can tell you're proxyposting

>>The average "middle class" family lives like European royalty

Only because they work day and night and put themselves in huge debts.

>yeah but people are mean to us on Sup Forums
Get used to it then, faggot.

What are all these ruins? Bombings in Lebanon?

rude. no need to speak on their behalf.

LOL quality american post
+1 upboated

Are you ok Venezuela bro? When are you leaving?

bullshit. those who work a lot tend to have shitty jobs

good lord... don't make me think about it

lets trade citizenships!

For Brits maybe, but you aren't Europeans (even yourselves don't consider yourselves as Europeans anymore). The truth is that Europeans are the royals here. First of all they have pure blood, unlike modern Americans which were mixed with thousands of ethnicities over the hundreds of years. Then there is the stats about their lives. They live several years more on average. They have lesser chances of getting cancer or contracting diseases. You have access to high quality and cheap food when we have to pay more and for shit food that is always full of sugars, fats and other terrible chemicals. Americans are much dumber than the average European, Europeans know more of America than Americans know of their own country. You live in cities with wonderful architecture - Ancient, Medieval, Modern, Contemporany -, full of museums, theaters, castles, palaces. Your nature is much better looking and more astounding, you have lower criminality, lower rape statistics. When Americans work their asses as slaves 10 hours a day 7 days a week without any workplace laws, you enjoy high minimum wages for easy jobs that have tremendous protections like paid leave. You are much more polite, educated. And most important of all, you are true humans when we are like ogres. Americans are barbarians, we invade other countries, pillage their wealth, we live in a society that praises sexual promiscuity and gun ownership, when the values of Europeans are altruism, loving others, helping those in need, pacifism and liberalism. Apologies if this is retarded but it's how I feel.

I forgot to mention how European cities are made for living, with large streets and everything within walking distance, when in America you need to drive a car to get to any place.

there are worse fates

Tomorrow, and i'm going to your country desu

Kill yourself.

Great. Be careful with the big cities and you're good.

If you're going to the North, then...

... well, there's nothing there. At least it's peaceful I guess.

>At least it's peaceful I guess.
its not

it looks like you have fallen for every meme in the book. You can very easily get a citizenship or at least a permanent residency in many european countries coming from america, you can leave at any moment as long as you are an adult. I strongly believe that you have a grass is greener mentality and that you wont be happy with a simple change in locale. By all means you do you but reading the last few sentences of that wall of text suggests that you got memed on hard

Well then.

Good luck venezuelan bro.

The USA is a million times better than europe desu, specially if you have money

Thank you, i'm just happy i'm going to escape. And don't worry about crime and that crap, as a venezuelan it's my normal habitat

where are you going to

Hahahahahaha, lol

I dont have the time or the care to pick apart that mangled mess of garbage you just posted but one sentence stood out in particular to me for being downright wrong
>You have access to high quality and cheap food when we have to pay more
food here is significantly cheaper than the rest of the world, and the quality is fine. Its very easy to avoid processed foods in every part of the US.

this is bait right?

Boa Vista, i need to be close to Venezuela since i need to send money to my relatives.

i dont know much about the north of the country but i would guess manaus has more job opportunities

yay, we're cool!

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.WX_MQoSLTs1
stop being American already

I'll do it in a fucking heartbeat if I understood your language.