>thinking of going to see it
>lead actor criticized Trump
Lol welp, not getting my money

they live in a bubble that tells them what they say,do,and think is important

like you
here

>new movie comes out
>thinking of going to see it
Here's your problem, kid. It's universal patrician concept not to watch movies witch aren't filmed at least 20 ago

Lol have fun not seeing any movies then

>Mfw retardicans accuse the left of living inside echo chambers.

>being this much of a trumpsheep
>blindly following the cult of personality that is trump

dude, i support the republican party, but come on

>wanted to see the new Kong kino
>director goes on a pathetic twitter rant, half it probably lies
>deletes it like a true leftist coward
Dropping that monkey shit, no problem.

Sorry, no. Not supporting the mentally ill liberals any longer. A line must be drawn.

You should only criticize directors. They are the ones in control of the movie, creatively. Actors are just props. They like to think they are contributing some art to the film, but they are just a puzzle piece, like a color is to a painting. The painter created the painting, not one color in it. Get it?

Go be poor someplace else.

It's okay to disagree with Trump on some things, who cares. You can still hate the whiny liberal fagbois and disagree with Trump on a few things.

>Trump becomes president
>Sup Forums turns against him

Like pottery. You guys have no ideology. You just like being contrarian

>can't comprehend politics being anything other than a team sport

Everybody is a insecure retard afraid of compromise

>rogue one writer goes on a tirade saying the empire is white supremacist
>part of the movie has a spic walking around an empire facility in officer clothes and not a single person questions him

????

No we don't

That's the kinda game we gotta play with these liberals. They wanna put out commie 'ganda in TV and movies? They're gonna get bad user reviews across all platforms.

>not watching a movie because of politics

You're as bad as the SJWs

good job op you managed to fit all the cancerous retards into one thread.

i hope this is an fbi honeypot and we'll all get helicoptered come january. the world would be a better place.

Has there been a single lead actor that hasn't criticized Trump?

The only one I can think of is Amy Adams because she rarely talks politics.

>trump's never deleted tweets

Come on man. It's like you're not even trying.

this 2bph

Van damme. Stallone. Hulk Hogan. Clint Eastwood. Mostly men like that, all have praised Trump.

>what is fighting fire with fire

>be angry at lefties for not supporting Right Wing actors when they say something dumb
>want to do the same thing
Please don't become the same as the thing you hate. Next thing you know you'll be supporting Israel no matter wh- oh, I guess that's the Trump position as it stands anyway.

I really hope this Trump meme ends before his term does.

I sure will, because all new movies suck a planet of cocks and I don't support the ongoing destruction of cinema.

"Accuse?" What a dumb nigger. This is probably the most obvious fact even to those who don't pay attention to politics at all.

@OP - High five user. Fuck these agenda-shoving cunts and their garbage movies and remakes that people have to convince themselves they like. You're not missing out on anything. Cinema is dead.

>not using your enemy's tactics against them

pleb

Puberty. Now it happens to the numale until they're 38 years old.

Its fine, just don't bitch and be surprised when they do it as well.

*not getting my parent's money

^

The funniest thing about trumpfags is how they
1. Have a need to tout their trump support like they retard who got kicked off the flight, it's some fucking HEY I JUST HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME boyish shit
2. Get shat on for supporting him on fucking Sup Forums and then they have the gall to accuse their opponents of supporting Hillary and being pc tumblrinas as if the lonely faggots on Sup Forums give a shit about being pc and would ever vote for a woman, let alone shillary

Face it, even on the asshole of the Internet you stupid faggots are hated

>got shot in the face
>shoot back

>its fine just dont bitch if they do it

WOW HOW DID THIS DUDE MANAGE TO POINT SOMETHING OUT THATS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEAR
WOW
WOWO

God what fucking idiots. When you don't support movies made by people who support Marxist American-hating racist liars, that's a good thing.

When you don't support a movie made by massive corporations that donate thousands to Liberal and Democrat cunts to destroy America, that's a good thing.

When you don't support producers and directors and studio executives shoving in SJW and Liberal propaganda messages and being openly racist towards white people while insisting that others do the same and accept it, that's a fucking very good thing.

You cunts have no principles, no capacity for independent thought, and most of all, no courage. You are worse than ticks hanging off the asshole of a stray dog.

Wahhh wahhh wahhh

>mfw all this shitposting is just further dividing the country.

>breaking badedditor
Fucking kek
I bet you believe s4 and 5 were good

#yourpresident

this

Sup Forums was a mistake

>witch

It's hard to live in a right wing echo chamber when the left dominates the media.

thats fine my friend
no different than plebs that refuse to watch actual cinema because it makes them insecure/people who refuse to watch woody allens films because of his child love

Ok so get this. Every so offten one of you retards drifts in and the conversation turns to news and information. The right doesn't live inside echo chambers right? So how come literally every time I recommend The Economist or NPR Sup Forumstards literally shit themselves. They will not even consider checking out media that doesn't agree with them.
What do you call that?

But its not the equivalent of getting shot in the face. What I'm trying to say is that both sides get all huffy when the other does it, when in reality they do it the same amount.

Avoiding stuff because it goes against your political beliefs wasn't invented by liberals, and certainly isn't a new 'tactic' like you claim it is.

literally any sane person in the world would criticize Trump
some of his ideas are actually just moronic

>lol just let everybody have nuclear weapons what's the worst that could happen?

I mean come on

>If you kill your enemies, they win

That's another meme the right believes. You faggots have such a huge victim complex you don't even realize Fox IS the "MSM".
You retards dominate radio and TV and yet you still feel like you're not represented in the media.

implying fox news isnt a comedy show.

>implying trumps entire campaign and his fan base aren't all just white people bitching and moaning
Kys
The president is just the figurehead for the illuminati at the current time, nothing is probably gonna change and whatever trump does do will just hurt everyone so who gives a shit, white people managed to get the most blatantly dishonest and least empathetic rich shit in the white house
Congrats?

>Paolo Sorrentino
>Asghar Farhadi
>Terrance Malick
>Yorgos Lanthimos
>Olivier Assayas
>Pedro Costa
>Luc Dardenne
>Joachim Trier
>Bela Tarr
>James Healey
>Jia Zhangke
>Wong Kar-wai
>Tsai Ming-liang
>Hong Sang-soo
>Apichatpong Weerasethakul
>Hou Hsiao Hsien

I know, yet Sup Forumsacks and redditors find a way...

Fuck off you falseflagging nigger

REEEEEEEEE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
I'M NOT GONNA CHALLENGE MY WORLDVIEW I'M JUST GOING TO LISTEN TO THE SAME 5 YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND INFOWARS YOU KEK
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Because (((The Economist))) is run by kikes, same with NPR

You people have a creepy cultish attitude among you.