Defending Trump on Twitter

>defending Trump on Twitter

is he, dare I say, our guy?

Holy shit, he's really going at it. The worst part is, though, that this will tatter what's left of his career. And I love this guy. I hope he makes a lot of money doing stand-up on the road.

It's not a big to do to have a podcast & that's all we really need.

literally who?

And he shit ALL over Tig Notaro. I think I love him even more now.

I say, ya' dirty dawg.

>You are naive to think Trump's behavior is not "normal" politics.

Finally somebody said it.

coming back soon next year apparently

Liev Shreiber

>Tig Notaro
LITERALLY who?

except he's not defending trump. he says he didn't want him to be president but people shouldn't judge him yet because we don't know what his actual policy beliefs are

If you wanted a human embodiment of the worst stand-up ever made, look up Tig Notaro. Not joking.

If you're not against Trump, you're with with him.

>Supporting the president who just took the world by storm and stuffed leftys in the cuckshed is bad for his career

lmao

DUDE CANCER LMAO

well saying he didn't want him to be president sounds more against than anything. norms just saying people need to stop acting so crazy and just accept the results of the democratic process. he also said people can't judge trumps policies because trump has no steady policy stances

you have to be 18 to post here

>he's not defending him he's just defending him
really makes me think

>took the world by storm
>lost by 4 million votes to the least popular and most corrupt candidate in recent history
>entering office with an approval rating lower than any president in recent history
>both dems and reps in congress hate him
cmon man.

I'm confused by what you think you read. norm isn't defending trump, he explicitly states he doesn't want him to he president. the only thing he's defending is the democratic process.

Im not sure what to think about Trump.

I didnt want him as president, but I honestly didnt want Hillary either.
Its retarded people on both sides loving or hating because of smear campaigns and not actual policy.

There are some policy things he has stated that seem like they could be pretty good. Im hoping for the best for the country.

Republican politicians only hated Trump because they thought they were going to get BTFO. Nothing brings people together like achieving one of the most overwhelming victories in American history.

>Hillary won Commiefornia by 4.5 million votes with untold cheating and illegal voting

>take away just Commiefonia and Trump won the other 49 states by over 2 million

>he didn't campaign there whatsoever because we have an electoral college so he concentrated on PA, OH, MI etc.

>this is exactly WHY we have an electoral college, to prevent large rogue states from dictating the nation

>it's like the losing team in the super bowl claiming they won because they gained more yards of offense

thank you SJWs for giving us trump, the savior of the west, never change

nobody cares about policies. they simply want their personal worldview validated.

>lost by 4 million votes
what did he lose?

>one of the most overwhelming victories in American history
can you please elaborate?

What did he say about Tig?
I never heard her stand-up but prof blastoff I have listened to a few times is pretty funny, and when she has been in cbb it's been good. She has good bantz.

He's from Canada so he's just shit posting on twitter its in his blood

>illegal voting

Sauce? And I know you'll just link infowars

>stop acting so crazy and just accept the results of the democratic process
I see fags and black people unfriending left and right on facebook for saying that. If you don't denounce him as literally hitler people assume you're a closet racist.

Did you miss the part when all of the media and Hollywood were against Trump for nearly a year?

www.infowars.com

he won literally every swing state he needed plus a couple more that weren't even supposed to be up for grabs, he slaughtered her

you could remove the borders of southern states, call them a single state and make the same nonsensical argument. arbitrary boundaries don't change the will of the people. hillary didn't campaign too hard in the south either, so the argument obviously falls apart there as well

>lost by 4 million votes
oy vey remember the 6 gorrilion popular votes

the sauce is that there are millions of illegal aliens in California and you don't need ID to vote, not that that would matter since California actually gives IDs to illegal aliens

I hear Trump will make it easier for Norm to score more pills. Some sort of sex for play white collar drug deal. Real hush hush.

this is the most hilarious rationalization for trump losing the popular vote. turn california into 5 small states and the argument disappears. simply remove Texas and hillary wins the electoral college. remove a few southern states --where hillary didn't campaign--with a combined smaller majority than california and her popular vote lead explodes. any number of state combinations and manipulation could be made to make any type of flawed argument in this fashion. you are a very, very dumb person to peddle such a non argument. the people spoke, hillary won. also the original consitution didn't have people popularly voting through the electoral college, states voted through their legislatures so again, your argument is nonsensical. please get an education

>Presidency
>House
>Senate
>31 governors
>68 of 99 state legislatures
>25 state government trifectas (compared to 6 for Democrats)
>up to 3 Supreme Court nominees

>change the rules that have been in place for centuries and Clinton wins!

>he says he didn't want him to be president but people shouldn't judge him yet because we don't know what his actual policy beliefs are

That's possibly the one position to hold even more fucking stupid than being an unapologetic Trump supporter

Hey, this guy was elected after an eight month election campaign where he said what his policies are, but heeeey who knows what he stands for!

I wish the west coast could just be its own country. Everyone would be happier.

>the source is me saying so
lol you need a ssn to even register. half of votes are mailed in anyway so even if ids were required it wouldn't matter

Nobody wanted Trump. Nobody wanted Hillary either. It was a shit election process needs to be dealt with.

ourguy!!!!

>Hey, this guy was elected after an eight month election campaign where he said what his policies are, but heeeey who knows what he stands for!

the funny part is that the media in Canada (and I assume other places) used the exact same rhetoric to call Trump unstable

>trump supporter making holocaust jokes

Better watch out shlomo, I'm not sure if the rest of your crew would find that very funny.

>also the original consitution didn't have people popularly voting through the electoral college, states voted through their legislatures so again
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here but anyway I parse it is probably wrong.

>I can't read XD
please at least attempt to make a substantive argument in response

> arbitrary boundaries don't change the will of the people.
> different states don't have different laws

Fucking retard

I'm not even a trump supporter, I just think it's funny that Clinton supporters keep inflating their popular vote count. I voted for Stein though I guess my opinion doesn't matter.

when the constitution was written the president wasn't popularly elected. states voted for the president through their legislatures. the people didn't have a voice in the matter and only popularly elected house members. are you actually this ignorant of 1st grade history?
>I don't know what you're trying to say
that's because you're illiterate

this is a republic of states, if you don't like that then leave

Literally the only actual voter fraud was in conservative states, such as the deliberate dismantling of the Voter Protection Act in NC

>if you're not with me you're my enemy

Holee fuck neolibs were the closet anakin fascists all along

POTTERY

>we held an election where the goal was to win the most electoral votes, not the popular vote
>candidates campaigned accordingly
>Trump won
>but somehow Clinton won because uh popular vote
I read your post three times and it's still retarded

it kept inflating becsuse the votes were counted. it takes weeks to count all the votes. I think its something like 3.8 million but it's easily googleable.

Not to mention the blatant gerrymandering of districts to suit their needs.

FROM MY PERSPECTIVE TRUMP IS EVIL

>neoliberalism
>neoliberalism is a policy model of social studies and economics that transfers control of economic factors to the private sector from the public sector
what?

What's that? Hillary won 2 million voters, oy this is a travesty how could she not be elected when she won with 8 million voters. Drumpf better watch out for the recount of those 20 million votes

>defending a politician on a social media site under any circumstances whatsoever

it's 2.9

it's also 30 states to 20

you don't need an ssn to register in california

you just check a box when you sign up for your driver's license and illegals can do it too

>The people spoke, hillary won.
Yeah I'm so glad she won, can't wait for her inauguration on the 20th

the first user claimed hillary only won the popular vote with california. the reply explained how that argument is flawed. you're talking about something else entirely because you are literally an illiterate person

He's already a burnt out husk, there's not exactly a lot of downward room for him to move

I just had to double check that I didnt erroneously click on pol.

Can you Americans and your meme politicians go back to your containment board please?

And take Star Wars with you.

that literally only applies to citizens though. you literally cannot register to vote as an illegal immigrants in California. what you're saying is empirically wrong which can be proven by simply looking at the law you're referring to

What I don't understand is how you can be claiming that clinton won when you admit that the popular vote is and has always been meaningless.

Never forget that all of the """progressive""" faggots on Sup Forums and lurking around Sup Forums got BTFO for all eternity.

How many posts did you guys read this year saying "can't wait for Drumpf to lose the election"???

You. Fucking. Lost.

How does it feel?

Hillary's billion-dollar campaign failed miserably.

The MSM is desperately scrabbling to retain trust, going as far as calling their opposition "fake news". They have lost the monopoly on the truth.

Not only that, but Republicans won the Senate and House.

Fuck every single one of you limp-wristed liberal faggot cucks who ever talked shit about Trump and his supporters here.

Enjoy the next 8 years. I'm personally looking forward to your further iterations of "it's over, Drumpf is finally finished". So far muh recount and faithless electors have failed. What's the next step of your master plan?

Is Norm the best to ever come out of SNL?

youtube.com/watch?v=3sb09fPKLoc

I just realized Norm was doing the anti-comedy thing even before Tim & Eric.

Reading his tweats... he's pretty smart, apparently. Seems to have the right take on it all.

>Holy shit, he's really going at it. The worst part is, though, that this will tatter what's left of his career.

He is so beyond caring about that. Norm might be the realest guy in comedy right now.

Plus he is very /lit/.

Eddie was better. Now he's a lazy billionaire.