Why does he hate America, bros?

Why does he hate America, bros?

Because he's a nigger.

He's a Muslim, a nigger, and a fag.

He doesn't and he's done a pretty good job overall.

He was an indoctrinated Communist for one.

Single mother.

Absent father, raised by Communist pedophile instead (or maybe Davis was his father?)

Went on to grow up in and among militant communists in Chicago.

Obvious CIA connections, and that's a real grab-bag of an organization.

Right, he's also gay and a nigger. And one really does wonder if he's a secret Muslim.

But when you get your marching orders from Vallery Jarret anyway, maybe the more important question is what her agenda is.

This. Pres Obama is the greatest.

Gay self hating muslim like Omar

Because you keep slandering the prophet of islam.

CIA is now Islamofascist to the core

this

He hates whites and even at 60%, that's 60% too many.

Obama grew up in an era where being half-black was rare as fuck
His mother was looked down on horribly since NO white women were banging blacks back then,,,this is why he was hidden in Hawaii and overseas

He would have suffered from severe psychological issues...he doesn't even admit he is half white
It is time for him to leave office for everyone's sake

Huge chip on shoulder because daddy abandoned him. Typical negro.

I don't know what the hell they're doing. They seem to be discoordinated and ineffective these days, much like the feeling one gets from many of our other federal agencies.

Dr. Trump prescribes defunding and purging until the cancer is cured. Not that austerity dictatorship is good, but somebody has to do the raping, and Dr. Trump also prescribes funding to build strong, effective solutions.

Because he is black, they are taught to hate this nation.

Because a black man just can't get ahead here due to institutional racism.
I am ashamed that I live in a country where the black man and woman is prevented from ever rising to a position of prominence.
Makes me fucking sick.

>is what her agenda is.

White ethnic displacement and good things for Iran.

>can't get ahead
>is leader of the country

pls nigger save it

Every sane person hates America

He couldn't access meme magic

It's still just too white.

Because he grew up with communist black supremacists and hes serving genocidal anti-American Nepotistic extremist Jews.

Because he's half white.

>1post

He doesn't, he has just accepted campaign money and is owned by the elite. The elite all have the goal of controlling the population, which is easier among sand niggers, niggers, spics, and other minorities since their IQs are lower and they have a much stronger preference towards state control.

White people have progressed to preferring freedom above all else. Fuck, we invented the very concept of freedom, liberty, and justice. All of those ideas clash with control and state. That is why the elite promote white countries taking in shitskins, so that
>The left gets more voters
>Race mixing will naturally increase since there are more races in one place

White people have to be destroyed for their government to exist. Although in my opinion they have already effectively neuter most whites by making them feel guilty for what every other race did, and in some cases still does.