Is he redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qtyw84F5DM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, the only thing he gives a fuck about are armenians, everyone else can go fuck themselves

but I thought leftists hated ethnocentrism

You mean bluepilled as fuck?

Guy sings about stupid shit.

>its bad to care about your people

Kek

This is literally blue-pilled anti-war rage against the machine tier communist stuff.

how does Sup Forums still not understand that the same lefties who spout pro-palestine niggery are also the ones who push for muslim immigration?

they hate only white ethnocentrism.

this is true

Lol no. He is one of the biggest faggots in music.
>Hurr durr evil capitalism, but buy my 20 dollar CD
>Hurr durr, TV makes you stupid, but make sure to watch my music videos and Album promos

His lyrics are cringey as fuck. He made a video that had 9/11 imagery like ten years after 9/11 happened. He is a gimmick revolutionary, kinda like Immortal Technique but alot worse.

>He is a gimmick revolutionary

I would be too if I could make millions of dollars doing it

>wanting money

SCHMUTZIG KAPITALISTEN!

So that would make him a good armenian and how does that make him not redpilled?

I don't give a fuck about armenians and I only care about whites. Each to their own.

Aren't all those Armenian soda guys Bernie cucks?

and the lefties who are hired by these (((israeli elites))) are the ones facilitating and/or orchestrating muslim immigration

It's almost as if lefties are useful idiots malleable enough to subvert western civilization no matter what their personal leanings are.

>long hair
>redpilled

pick one faggot. Having long hair is degenerate and a sign of being worthless to society

their idol Bernie is literally the happy merchant

happy now, moralfag?

He had his time when his voice was actually interesting to listen to, but he was always a communist globalist muh armenian genocide, which was fine as long as Malakian was doing his stupid junkie shtick on stage and you didn't really care about the lyrics, but when they went fully politically involved with the peace and love shit they became unredeemable

And I'm saying this as someone who had SOAD as their favorite band for the longest time

This is creepy, soad were my favourites for the whole of highschool. Mezmerize-hypnotize was a bit of a let down but still worth a listen, serj's first solo album was also good if a bit too political but it only went downhill from there.
youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk

Uhhh not exactly

He's always been a left leaning globalist who bitched about the armenian genocide.

They hate white ethnocentrism. Everything else is good.