Who did Quicksilver better?

Who did Quicksilver better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dW1BIid8Osg
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney's Quicksilver is better-looking but he was just a complete non-entity. Fox all the way.

Fox. That one scene was cool.

Fox hands down. Fox version portrayed quicksilver's true speed far more accurately than the Marvel version.

the one that could dodge bullets

I still don't understand why they are both allowed to use Quicksilver?

Fox Quicksilver was memorable in what little scenes he had and was fun to watch when he did show up.

Disney Quicksilver died just so they could make it seem like Hawkeye was dying and was boring despite being a main antagonist.

I preferred the Disney one, seemed like more of a badass where as the Fox one seemed like it was written in by Reddit

It was a grey area since the character has been on both the X-Men and Avengers teams, they came to a deal that the MCU could use him if they just didn't have him be a mutant.

If you don't watch Age of Apocalypse, Fox.

one is not officially referred to as "quick silver" I think. i guess the marvel one

Well, Disney made him less plot-breaking and not God-like. They showed him breathing hard after running and stuff. But Fox made him more memorable with that one really kino scene and his personality is more entertaining.

Which one is more like the comics?

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

>missing the point

good guy Sup Forums

Disney Pietro.

Fox QS is American ffs.

Seriously, I hated this scene so much. They should never have tried to recreate the same scene. It was so good the first time and this was just 10 minutes of the same gag.

If Disney stated alive I feel like he would have been a better jelly asshole brother who potentially swaps sides later on.

The Fox one is just memes. I do think the slow motion they have pulled off has been amazing but it's more of a credit to the CG guys than even Peter's. I also hate Fox's costume and the fact that he's American and pretty.much just and x man for reasons. There's no conflict with him at all.

kill yourself

I gotta be honest. I laughed my ass off. All the goofy shit he does while he saves those kids is comedic gold.

stop trying so hard

Fox

X-Men version is only good for a one-off scene and little else.

>youtu.be/dW1BIid8Osg

FOX ON THE RUN

Fox did the character better but the way they use him is retarded. He's too overpowered so they just have him disappear when the other characters need stuff to do. Marvel killing him off after one movie was stupid too but at least it made sense.

I didn't like they tried to recreate the same scene from the previous one, but I did enjoy all the funny stuff he did how he did everything

To do what?

>Marvel killing him off after one movie was stupid too but at least it made sense.
Didn't whedon kill Pietro since he was salty that Disney made coulson live or something like that.

He must have just finished his hundredth cup of coffee7

He wasn't the cute girl badass so of course he was going to kill him.

was that dude in age of ultron supposed to be quicksilver?

So did everyone else.

And so did everyone else in that scene. That's the joke.

>about to die
>cracks a joke
fucking hell

What should he have said? Martha?

something that doesn't change the tone from sad to humourous would have been better

Why would they try to make the scene sad? Dude was a complete nobody, who would've cared?

>Dude was a complete nobody
yet another flaw in the film.

I don't understand all this. Fox? Disney? Can someone explain?
They had The Amazing Spiderman and now they're doing a new Spiderman movie. Why do the people at Marvel allow this?

I'm not sure if you're just dumb and ignorant, or just baiting.

Marvel almost went bankrupt in the early 2000s. To survive, they sold Spider-Man to Sony and X-Men and Fantastic Four to Fox. Hulk went to Universal or someshit.

Once Marvel got their own studio, they didn't have access to those franchises anymore. They managed to worm Hulk and Spidey back, but the others are still off limits due to legal bullshit.

Got it, thanks. It's always because of money.

>implying the quicksilver vs apocalypse scene in wich apocalypse breaks QS's leg to stop him

fox, this is not even a question

The sad thing is, it doesn't even really matter. One would expect that marvel would be the most competent at marvel movies, but even they don't seem to be too eager to stick with the source material. I guess they realize that the comic scene isn't really big enough to finance a big budget film, so they try to lure in as many of the Transformers II crowd as possible.

In all honesty I think DC at least tries to make good films. Yes they fail horribly and the Wonder Women cast is an absolute disaster, but at least they try to make films instead of flicks. Btw. Man of Steel wasn't as bad as people say, in fact it was probably better than any live action Marvel movie except for Deadpool. Avengers I was probably ok as well, but in all honesty they cast a nigger as a nordic god and it was overall way more childish than the comics, probably to get the PG 12 that they need so badly.

He was never on the X-Men. He was affiliated with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, then eventually joined the Avengers. X-Men comics barely featured him after that.besides a stint in a recent X-Factor team.

Which quicksilver actor could win in a fight IRL?

emma would step in and beat the shit out of both of them desu

Which one gets to kiss Emma Roberts every day? Check mate athiests

>can run that fast
>can't take Apocalypse apart molecule by molecule

I would say Disney, but he didn't really do anything, had any screen time, and they just kind of killed him off for no emotional payoff.

I'd rather have Disney's Quick Silver in The Avengers, 100%, but those Fox scenes are fucking spicy memes and 10/10 eye candy

Long story short there is a lot of weird mumbo jumbo in those contracts, because they cover entire comic book arcs, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were huge staples in avengers and other Marvel entities as well, but because they are "mutants" and related to Magneto they fall under X-Men contract... but not enough for it to be an open and shut case.

So both companies probably sat down with lawyers, decided "Instead of fighting about it since it's 50/50, let's just agree we both have em" and went about their day.

>Fox version portrayed quicksilver's true speed far more accurately than the Marvel version

I knew Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

>see this thread
>open
>go to youtube to search for that one cool quicksilver clip in the kitchen area
>start typing "xme-"
>suggestion comes up already as "xmen quicksilver clips"
hmmmm....

anyway.
heres the clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

Quicksilver's performance in Civil War was really lacking. I mean, look at this shit. He's barely even moving.

isn't it thew same?
>fox qs is 70s-80s.
Apocalypse breaks his leg in he 80s-90s, so he cant be as fast anymore so
>Disney is 00s-10s QS
dies by cant dodge bullets, also he's older too

Does the disney one look 30/40 years older to you?