I don't want to start some argument about what "real" emo is, but holy shit...

i don't want to start some argument about what "real" emo is, but holy shit, can we make some new stuff or revival garbage that isn't all limpwristed and slathered in estrogen?

Post some some shit to have feels to while still able to play darts with the fucking boys or whatever

youtu.be/p8heCttqF3E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d3K4o0v9ZIE
youtu.be/eoKeH7JYE48
youtu.be/4AnlyhoZ80I
youtube.com/watch?v=YDGdPv-FArQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/d3K4o0v9ZIE

Emo has always been gay. If you want good emotional music then listen to classic country, limp dick.

youtu.be/eoKeH7JYE48

youtu.be/4AnlyhoZ80I

>hur dur hank williams heartbreak

Go twist your mustache hipster trash

Country has superior leads and harmonies to emo and most of what has been posted is power chord garbage.

Underrated album. First track right away is a banger
youtube.com/watch?v=YDGdPv-FArQ

Great song with one of the worst videos I've ever seen.

>trashes power chords
>cites a genre of open major chords

Wow, i hope those last two years you've been playing guitar haven't tainted your thoughts on music or anything.

>superior leads and harmonies
they're both primarily lydian. Read a book

where do you think the word emo comes from retard

Emo is faggot music where whiney nerds from the suburbs whine about how fucking limp their dicks are and how girls cheat on them. Then they sing about pronouns and can't play their instruments. Then other suburb faggots who eat primarily processed foods listen to the mountain goats and think it's good because the music relates to their sub 6 inch dick.

From the emotional lyrics of acts like Rites of Spring, Embrace, Fugazi, blah blah blah I get it.

Emotional doesn't mean soy-fueld and spineless. It's just been co-opted into that. I'm trying to post shit that's not, y'know?

At the very least that's what's popular these days.

i totally get this, 90s emo seemed to be like
>"hey man ive got feelings but lets get on with all the cool slackler generation x shit we do i guess dudes haha"
nowadays is all
"I'M SO SAD MY VOICE IS BREAKING, TWINKLY GUITAR TWINKLY GUITAR, I'M SO FUCKING SAD WHY AM I SO SAD"

This, OP is a fucking faggot. You're really expecting a genre that has "emotional" in the name to not be limp wristed soy garbage?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
eat dick OP you fucking moron

well, it's been done before. hence the videos

you sure throw soyboy around a lot for a soyboy

That's just butt-alternative, what the fuck? That's nearly as gay as the lo-fi soy indeh emotion that you're talking about. Find a new genre you spastic

>Rites Of Spring
Soy
>Fugazi
Soy
>Embrace
Soy

>called him a soyboy
>used his own insult against him
>this is truly next level trolling
congrats ur a genius

>calls it butt-alternative
>predates butt rock

explain

it’s easy to spot a soyboy trying to posture user

>ha, called him one again!
truly you are a merciless master of wit

sorry soyboy I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings

SOYBOY

This almost looked like an interesting thread, until people started soymemeing. Anyway, the Breakwater 5 7” is great.

Also, Algernon is the best revival band. It’s just Cap’n Jazz but slightly more serious.

>when I call someone a soyboy it's fine but when someone calls me a soyboy it's unoriginal and boring
there's a lesson to be learned here user

I wish cuck would come back and save us from this soyboy mess

all it takes is one person to say it and the hivemind all starts repeating and puppeting

every time a new dumbass Sup Forums word comes out I parrot it in every thread I can just to piss off all of the insecure cucks