This was a weirdly good movie holy shit

This was a weirdly good movie holy shit.

It really isn't. Sup Forums memes that it is though for some reason

good argument

Ignore this faggot, it was one of the better sci-fi movies to come out in a while.

Ad hominem

I see I'm not the only one who tuned into syfy the other day.
Only caught until the new year bridge, though.
Those protein bars...

>I'm quiet Asian guy who never talks but does great Kung Fu. Btw I taught myself this growing up on in a 4m width train and no one else knows what I know. Nothing personal kid

well yeah, it has evans

I really didn't like it.

I couldn't tell if it was thriller or comedy, it's awkward as fuck. Feels like the director didn't know what he was doing.

And the plot is inconsistent as fuck.

Agree to disagree user. I was super bored by the entire Boss they built up and the twist.
Set dressing is cool but the spaces they created don't make functional sense which is super jarring.

This movie is marxist shit for the same crowd that thinks Donnie Darko or Fight Club are deep.
Let me sum it up for you.
>why wez at the back a da train?!
>revolution! Kill innocents to get the front of the train
>smash teh oppresive system! xD
>we dun crashed the train lulz!
>we and all innocent people on the train freeze to death because muh opreshen

Fuck this shitty jew shit, you have shit taste in political alegories and sci-fi alike OP.

It was ok. Kinda loses steam in the last 30 minutes. Though the whole movie from THEY GOT NO BULLEEEEETTTTTTTS to that one scene in the closet room was god tier.

It's great

it's one of those things that faggots will pick apart because of the idea but it's great

The no bullets thing made no fucking sense. But I really REALLY liked that Curtis was actually a flawed character. At the start when he talks about how he's no leader I was rolling my eyes thinking: here we fucking go. Another reluctant hero. But when he talks about what he did. That was actually amazing.

maybe you're just dumb

Yeah that little reveal at the end was good for his character. They should have showed a little more of the disgusting depravity from the lower class at the beginning

its not.
>plot holes
>poor acting to chewing the scenary
>awful ending

loved by pseudointellectuals under 25

its actually just a slapdash ripoff of better films

I disliked how hanfisted the whole poor vs rich thing is was, but it was overall a decent action flick

maybe you're just dumb

A SHOE IS NOT A HAT

ah yes, the 'im right youre wrong cant argue' argument

>every villain is white
>even chris evans turned out to be bad
>everyone in the front of the train is white

Why am I not shocked that Sup Forumsmblr loves it?

>Sup Forums memes that it is though for some reason
No it doesn't
it was rightfully considered trash and the damage control by its tasteless fans was hilarious
>we didn't get the real version! harvey wineburger cut it! thats why its shit!!
He didn't cut it

That was the point of the film though. When dumb plebs get uppity, everybody is fucked.

I liked it for Minister Mason. Wish she hadn't died so early on.