Hope you guys realise that by voting Trump you're doing what ISIS want you to do

Hope you guys realise that by voting Trump you're doing what ISIS want you to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtu.be/xEMHKO5MC6c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, ISIS really cares about America's future.
No need to thank us Goyim!

>if you call out mudslimes on their bullshit they'll kill us

Really makes you think

>Voting someone to defeat Isis
>if you kill them, they win
Are you Canadian by chance?

If you don't let ISIS in your country they win.

ISIS wants you to defend yourself! You all are playing into their ploy.

kek

"If you kill your enemy, they win." - A. F. Leaf

If they can't come over here who cares what they want?

The only reason isis wasn't defeated two years ago is because we were to busy #prayingfortrayvon

>don't make more enemies than what you already have

>don't mention an issue or else you will make it worse

who in their right mind hears trump and thinks to join isis?

like, lol, nigga wtf?

>trump is a meanie racist who wants to ban muslims
>so im gonna go join a religious group and murder innocents

How do you know that's what ISIS wants? Are you one of them?

>Don't you realize, the terrorists WANT you to defend yourself. Don't play into their hands.

This cartoon is horsey-tier garbage

If that was true, Obama would have endorsed Trump

>flag
Fuck you eternal anglo

>don't offend "moderate" Muslims or they'll show their true colors and demonstrate how violent and fucked in the head they are.

Good, because ISIS are American

>not wanting to get more killing frenzy or killamenjaro

ISIS loves Clinton and Obama because they armed them and allowed them to fester all over the region. They are shitting their pants at the thought of a Trump administration.

If you kill your enemies, they win, though.

Isis will take advantage of both parties. Clinton will provide an easy route in to recruit and trump will scare up local followers of the religion of peace. Im sure being open to islam kept france safe.

Isis they are weak.
America they are weak.
Greece strong. Greek spartans will destroy isis and save america.

Considering no one running is bringing up that Isis is a proxy army fostered by the west to destabilize Syria for Israeli interest no no one is going to help this issue
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Hang on a second, you could very easily replace that with Hillary and ISIS would use it as a recruiting tool all the same. Do you honestly believe they'll be less violent against the US with a -woman- at the helm? She's is exactly what they want to destroy, how exactly would Trump make them more violent towards us?

your dindu level spears will have no effect, you cuck

>if i hurt the hajis' feelings they will burn down my house
>this is perfectly acceptable in the hipster world.
you can't just hurt the feelings of goat fuckers and expect not to get blown up

If you kill your enemy they win

I like how "radical islam" is in quotes.
it's like they know it's just regular islam that kills

You got it wrong, voting for Hillary is what ISIS wants you to do.
>Limit our speech
>Ban our guns.
>Promote Islam is a peaceful religion
>Have Sirrah law
>Put us in burkas.

The only thing Trump is doing is making them angry and things will get pretty fucked because of it. He has to win. Otherwise Pol we may be taken away. We may be taken away with Trump just as well, but we're not causing direct harm to his campaign.

You are a terrorist appeaser and a pawn.

All of the world already hates us. Try harder.

In fact, why don't you join us, Steve? We'd make a great pair.

The 1 billion religion of moderate muslims would chimp out and kill everyone if they get called out on their bullshit.

So the only solution is to welcome them with open arms and to censor all media and anyone who dares to make fun or criticize them at all. Sounds like a feasible plan to me.

Hmmm... really makes you think... that some people are simply retarded... hmmm...

Drymf is LITERALLY isis!!
Really makes you think. The root of terorisms is white people actions, arabs have no agency of their own, everything they do is fault of imperialist america they dindu nuffin. If you dont want terrorists maybe you should stop killing terrorists you shitlords!

>hateful rhetoric is just what isis wants!
>if you hate your enemies they win!
>muslims are so thin-skinned that any criticism of the religion of peace will make them flip out and become suicide bombers
>"let us in or we'll kill you"

Is the left really still pushing this narrative? It's so fucking easy to call them out on this bullshit

IF YOU DEFEAT YOUR ENEMY
YOUR ENEMY WINS

really makes me think that saying really makes me think and repeating it makes people look autistic.

Also it really makes me think that standing and holding hands melts people.

Nice one Ali

youtu.be/xEMHKO5MC6c

>1 post by this ID

Sage

> We can't let the Islamists win guys
> Not electing me is what they want

Don't you understand the concept of a racket OP?

Oh jesus, that's what lefists belive?

Trump has pissed on the Saudi king's face.

Hillary takes bribes of jewgolds from him to send crateloads of DEADLY assault rifles to Saudi Arabian jihadist terror networks.

pretty sure electing Hillary is what the Saudis want us to do.

>bait thread
Sage
Hide
Slide

Why hasn't your government weaponized this yet?

Love and good feelings are lethal? Oh God, brb, I need to check on my wife.

>"If you extinguish the fire, it wins" - Justin Trudeau, 2016

Muslims are peaceful people, but hearing Trump could send them over the edge to turn into terrorists. I cant believe liberals peddle this shit with a straight face. Its infuriating.

if you KILL your ENEMIES they WIN

>pic
>source: kikepedia
you are a dumb newfag cuck retard toddler

>pic related
data from the past 2 weeks. fresh and accurate

I'm still trying to understand this argument.

Is it... not one?

So is it still a phobia if it turns out to be true

Its just more dumb liberal logic that falls apart upon even superficial investigation.

If you don't let muslims bomb your airport, they win.

sure thing Achmed

that's funny, I haven't seen the video where ISIS agents melt to death from being loved...

however I have seen the video where ISIS agents burned a man inside of a cage alive. also an ISIS adherent murdered 50 people in my state just last week.

say, how does holding hands defeat terrorism, anyway?

>Islam is the religion of peace but if anyone says anything mean about them they'll instantly radicalize and try to kill us all.
t. liberal

I never understood this. Why do people think that talking about radical Islam is helping terrorists?

It's not even about spreading fear, because people already know that these groups exist.

right, so let's continue down obama's path of meddling behind the scenes and doing nothing. this has been working so well for us.

>you have to suck muslim dicks or else they will join ISIS
heh

recruit all they want. we wont let them in

I think they're doing a care bear stare.

Hey, I thought 99.9999999% of Muslims were peaceful and moderate. He didn't even shoot those 50 people because he was Muslim, it was because he was a homophobe.

how does hatred solve anything tho

>1 post by this id
Remember guys, if you kill your enemies they win!

Because their goal is to spread Islam.

why don't you ask ISIS

Watch out, if you defend yourself they might get angry and they will radicalize just like that :^)

But remember that Islam is the religion of peace :^)

War is peace and slavery is freedom goy :^)

You kill them before they kill you, never worry anymore

Normal Muslims don't do this. But if you talk about it, then Normal Muslims might do this.

Best to just get on your knees and go peacefully. Easier for everyone that way.

>what is martyrdom

Cucking for Mohammedans just provokes them even more. They sense weakness and are compelled to attack.

Essentially, yes, that is what leftists believe, or at least that's what the belief they spread amongst themselves.

What they really operate on is hatred, the same as any terrorist. Hatred for those who oppose and argue against their views.

They are animals, cattle to be more precise, guided and tended to by their globalist masters until it is time to lead them to slaughter.

Of course, it's Trump that's aiding ISIS. Not Hillary Clinton, the woman with the same foreign policy as Obama, who increased drone strikes, that are mostly killing muslim civilians. Clinton who had to be pressured to say the Orlando shooting was Islamic terrorism. Hillary "Not All Muslims" Clinton.

I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck whether Trump's talking points can help ISIS recruit, it's not like the Democrat's approach has done anything to stop ISIS recruiting and attacking the US.

you don't have to hate someone to kill them

What, posting a shitty picture with an ambiguous, autistic and repeated question like 90% of every slide thread on Sup Forums?

Or melting terrorists with feels?

Hatred gets shit done. Which is why the more aggressive and expansionistic ideologies are promoting it so much.

The left is constantly preaching non violence, acceptance and passivity to the wider society, while agitating for it's own people to commit violence and engage in hated and exclusion towards others causing them to gain more and more ground.

Islam is the same, it promotes xenophobia, it promotes taking resources from other groups may they be food, resources or women and never giving anything back. It promotes hating them and annihilating them wherever one can and lying aswell as deceiving them where one can't till one can and for the longest time it spread like a cancerous growth.

That's what the Marxists of the West like to say, goy.

>1 post by this ID

>That goybook post

>IF YOU DONT LET THEM IN THEYLL JOIN ISIS AND BE A REAL THREAT THEREFORE BEND OVER BACKWARDS LIKE THE STUPID KAFFIR YOU ARE, MANDATORY HALAL, IMPOSE THE HIJAB, SHARIA COURTS FOR EVERYBODY, AND BY GO- ALLAH YOU MUST LEARN ABOUT RAMADAN
>because if you don't stop this crazy cancer, the enemy will win

Really makes you think huh.

"omg, that guy tells something mean about my people, better be part of a radical group and start killing other people."

wow, that really makes you think.

>slevin
>being funny
I like you, I think I'll kill you last.

(((ISIS)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

I love how people do not realise that that type of mentality is giving in to terrorist threats.

>Moderates: Don't do this, or we'll get violent and kill a lot of you!
>Westerners: O-oh, okay, we won't

>Hey, this is bullshit!
>Westerners: NO, do as they say, or you're the one who makes them do the bad things some of their people do! The moderates warned us!

We truly deserve it if we cannot see how obvious it is.

Go back to /r/Forsen fag

>that picture

Send me money and we will help yuo

The Islamic state recruits with it's legitimacy, it is the only khilafa, and all Muslims must submit under its authority. If you do not you are apostate. It is very simple.

Holy fucking Kek

It's liberals themselves, they hate the right that much

I think it's trying to say that love is the cure for hate. The problem with this idea applied to the topic is that love only works on people who are open to it, aren't far-gone.

If the ISIS men were our brothers, it might work if we (families) were loving to them (recruits) and pulled them from the brink. However even that gamble is unlikely because of how twisted they have become.

If gay people simple gave ISIS members love, they would be mowed down.

>Hope you guys realise that by voting Trump you're doing what ISIS want you to do.

They want to be martyrs? We're here to help.