HILLARY GENERAL- Underwear With Dickholes EDITION

BOW TO 'ER, QUEEN OF FILTH.
>Please send your money to K Street's Queenwhore, she has bills to pay. Find information at hillaryclinton.com

"WHO IS WITH HER" Donor List-
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia
>Citigroup
>Goldman Sachs
>JP Morgan/Chase
>United Arab Emirates
>Oman
>Australia
>Algeria

COUGHING FITS-
youtu.be/9C12ZvOJNfs
youtu.be/OeA5VQH51vs
youtu.be/-7hjf2zgp2c
youtu.be/GJ0hYABkbMo
youtu.be/o4a2GFDYKW8
youtu.be/IpVQNOJR80c

KILL LIST-
>Sorry, not enough lines. Here's a link though.
govtslaves.info/comprehensive-clinton-body-count-list/

CLINTON SCANDALS-
>Chinagate
>Sandy "Sticky Fingers" Berger stealing docs from the National Archives
>Travelgate
>Looting White House on departure, just like Dindus
>Mena, Arkansas. Contra connection
>Cattle futures
>Whitewater
>Bill banging young interns
>Misuse of IRS as a political tool
>Vince Foster
>Clinton Foundation laundering foreign money
>Compromising national security by refusing to use secure communications
>Bosnian sniper fire
>Violating state department regulations by not turning over work communications when she left her position
>Botched/dishonest Benghazi response
>Destabilizing of half a dozen Middle Eastern countries in the "Arab Spring" by fomenting unrest.
>Donors being placed in intelligence and national security positions
>Hillary's defense of child rapists

WOMEN BILL HAS BANGED or ASSAULTED-
>Kathleen Willey
>Monica Lewinsky
>Gennifer Flowers
>Christy Zercher
>Connie Hamzy
>Sandra Allen James
>Paula Jones
>Eileen Wellstone
>Juanita Broaddrick
>Susie Whitacre
>Dolly Kyle Browning

2016 PRESS CONFERENCES-

OTHER MEDIA-
youtu.be/Y-H9BOIYhgc
youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc
youtu.be/JwuEPoeZxzg
youtu.be/8INIH0JfNA8
youtu.be/a4RAtBZSgtI
youtu.be/Tor00iWUhDQ

KSSSSSSSSSS

REPOST FROM END OF LAST THREAD:

GOOD MORNING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE THIS POST FINDS YOU COMFY!!

HAPPY OLD MAN'S DAY TO ANY OF YOU FAGS WHO ARE FATHERS...AND LIKEWISE, TO THOSE FAGS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR EXISTENCE...UNLESS YOU'RE A SHILL FOR THE CUNT, IN WHICH CASE I WISH THE LOAD CONTAINING THE SPERM WHICH BROUGHT YOUR ASS INTO EXISTENCE HAD LANDED IN THE HAIR OF YOUR CUNT MOTHER

OK, NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, I SEE THE MISERABLE, PATHETIC, WASTE-OF-LIFE CEO OF YAHOO! MARISSA MAYER HAS MADE SURE TO KEEP THE DON 'ON BLAST'(AS THESE IDIOTS LIKE TO PUT IT) BY MAKING SURE THE STORY FRONT AND CENTER IS HOW TRUMP IS ABOUT TO BE BTFO BY THE CUNT'S 'POLITICAL ORGANIZATION' AND A $40 MILLION 'BLITZ OF ADS' IN CERTAIN SWING STATES LETTING THE DIPSHIT GENERAL ELECTORATE KNOW WHAT A HEARTLESS BULLY THE DON IS

DOES THE CUNT AND 'HER PEOPLE' HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT WHAT'S TO RAIN DOWN ON THEM OVER THE COURSE OF NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS? LET THERE BE NO MISUNDERSTANDING, SENPAIS: I FIRMLY BELIEVE BIDEN WILL BE THE NOMINEE, EVENTUALLY...THE CUNT'S PHYSICAL HEALTH WILL NOT SURVIVE THE TOLL OF THIS CAMPAIGN

MAGA!!!

NICE TRY

THREAD ALREADY HERE

Are you drunk?

This thread is Hillary General.

t. totally not a shill

Never seen this coughing thing before, that definitely does not seem normal, I expected single coughs from years to be cut together, but she sounds like she's about to die

Today, Wikileaks will release more emails enough to indict Hillary as said on the other thread.

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

She is the queen :***

Trump gets $100 million from (((adelson))

But the Donald is an independent thinker who cant be bought!

Hes got a price tag, just like everyone else pal.

>Hes a fucking BUSINESSMAN, of course he does

My hillary shill redditor friend was telling me that most of the money donated to the Clinton foundation goes to charities, is this true?

I hope so, after i remodel my kitchen and paint it. Im gonna be photoshopping
We sure they are being releases today?
memes of her criminal emails all next week.

When the email release be ready to meme them hard so the whole world sees!

Who else can't wait to drink Sup Forums's tears when she wins on election night?

Hehe nope.

Even what is set to charities, they might get less then 30% of it.

If by most you mean 10-20%, then yes. They are one of the only charities in the world that keeps their spending totally in house, presumably for the reason that they aren't concerned with transparency so they can obscure what happens to it.

Some charity agencies won't even rank their charity it's so suspicious. They most likely do this because everytime they get a bad rating, they sue the rating org.

If she wins I'm going to become a cop, dedicated to removing leftists and marxist from this earth.

That pic related is the best bait I've ever seen

Social Justice retards will lose their minds

So are the emails being released today?

Can we get a confirm?

Yeah. Anyway, how are you going to react when she MAKES HISTORY and becomes the first female POTUS? You going to shitpost on Sup Forums some more? LOL how effective!

Trump has already lost. He's doing everything wrong, the people aren't behind him, and he's a clown with tiny hands.

What the fuck are you going on about cockmaster? This is a Hillary General can't you read?

A low amount, sure. The rest is for hillary to keep for her "services"

First female leader? That is a big deal huh? Hillary supporters must have never studied history, i think Hillary will be on par with Marie Antoinette and Elizibeth Bathory.

But what will I care, ill be like one of the enforcers in her police state. And the joy of my life will be to make leftists and marxist suffer.

Oh god it's glitching out again

Oh and I just remembered that the same hillary shill redditor was also telling me that the weapons deals with states that donated to the Clinton foundation were business as usual and in no way related to their donations. Fucking kek.