I just went the cinema alone for the first time, I couldn't enjoy it...

I just went the cinema alone for the first time, I couldn't enjoy it. I felt like everyone was judging me for being a Billy no mates. I was trying to focus on the hot powerful action of Star wars but was distracted by my insecurity.

How do you lads handle it?

I only go to the arthouse theatre where other NEETs gather to watch purest kino.

I went to an independent theatre in taos new Mexico with my dads gfs son to watch rogue one and the power went out. True story

>a place where NEETs gather

Does it smell like magic the gathering?

If you're unsure of going alone like op just go to Santa Fe, they have a few art house cinemas. If the one in Albuquerque (right next to UNM no less) is anything to go by, there'd be at least 5 other people going alone.

tfw only one nearby and they have questionable choices

take paper & pen into the auditorium and people will assume youre working for a paper or critic

Stop caring about what others think of you, faggot.

Just don't worry about what other people are thinking. Think about how sad it is when people are focusing their attention on some random stranger who isn't doing anything instead of the people they're hanging out with.

It's like they're so pathetic and bored of themselves to the point where they have to focus on other people.

they removed the anvils at my kinoplex and stopped providing daycare services for my falcon so I started torrenting

I'm not a faggot. Plus Robert always gives me fifteen percent off my popcorn.

how are you that much of a loser but you manage to get past the couple test lines? or do you live in some utopia without a no singles policy????

Sit all the way in the back so you don't feel anyone's eyes on the back of your head, only trade off is you have to listen to Chad fingerings Stacy's vag

>distracted by my insecurity
This is actually why I go to the theater alone. If I go with a girl or friends I'm too focused on what they might think I think of the movie. Going alone makes it easier to focus on kino.

>trade off

>How do you lads handle it?
I take a half day from work on Friday. There is usually no one there in the early afternoon except for other adults who want to see the movie alone. Sometimes there is an old couple.

Sometimes you get some teens in the theater if it is summer.

It's not fun at all, it's gross and depressing

I've mastered the art of going to the cinema alone. You just have to keep reminding yourself that people are so self-absorbed they won't actually give a shit about someone sitting by himself, and if they do think unpleasant thoughts, there's no way those thoughts can hurt you. Also you should go on weekdays and other times when the cinema won't be as full so you don't have people pressing up against you. My favorite is having a whole row to myself so I can lie across the seats and spread my popcorn and snacks around me. Feels good man.

This.

Also works for for sporting events (people will think you're a scout)

How did you get passes the no singles policy?

penis inspection

i only have a few arthouse cinemas around me and they never have the money to show popular shit. So visiting them is useless. The big cinema in my city opens its theatres five minutes after the last performance, so you don't have to sit in the corridor with all the people around you.

>validate ticket which i preordered on my phone
>go straight into theatre
>sit down and disappear in the dark
>get my snacks out of their noiseless container
>wait for movie to start

It is easy and comfy as fuck, except for
>20 people in a 300 people theatre
>1 minute before the movie starts a couple sits directly next to me and keeps talking throughout the movie

delete your /vip/ pass