If you had to pick a side, who would you side with - Israel or Palestine?

If you had to pick a side, who would you side with - Israel or Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/),
youtu.be/4vJw5W8CAGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nuke them both

ISRAEL CAN GO FUCK ITSELF
PALESTIIIIIINE

DUBS WILLS IT

It's decided then

Probably Israel, they're the only civilized country in the ME. Your average Israeli isn't anything to do with the Illuminati Jew meme like the Rothschilds.

Ideologically and culturally, Israel

Based on whom has a more legitimate claim to the territory, Palestine

Based on these facts though they're both so undesirable that they need to be eliminated.

Israel cos im gay

>Shekelniggers VS sandniggers

how about neither of them?

Palestine.
Fuck Jews.

Both are petty losers

Israeli Jews because they will ensure everybody goes to hell.

I love these heathens.

>The home of the Jews has nothing to do with Jews

that was a good movie

Palestine

Just as you as an average American have nothing to do with the shit the US government gets up to.

Jidf out in full force today

aka british empire

Diaspora Jews are what Sup Forums really hates, Israel itself should exist so diaspora Jews don't exist.
Also we, as westernized nations need to stand by our greatest ally.

Israel, I'm not going to hate them for some tinfoil hat bullshit reason.

>call for the extermination of both Israel and Palestine
>get called a JIDF shill

wew lad pay debnts

Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Owning All Media, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just Sup Forums but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF, thejidf.org/), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of Sup Forums who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect G-d's Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell

Why side when both are your enemies?
Instead, be above them, make them hate each other even more, cause war between them, watch them tear each other apart, and then destroy what remains of the "winning" side. Easy.

Israel
Better be goyim slave than dead kaffir

I side with the fuckers who don't leech money from my country.

If you are a goyim slave you will eventually become a dead kaffir.

Anyone who responds otherwise than that: "It depends on the circumstances forcing me to pick" is a fool.

You're both a bunch of fuckers btw.

Because you're not my enemy but my greatest ally in the middle-east, plus you guys bombing muds makes my weewee hard.

Nigger

Israel.....they don't put up with violent muslim refugees like some of you pussies

Flip switch. Take care of both sides.

Israel of course

Friendly reminder:
Palestinians are in full Islam mode.

Israel because muh planefu

They're also the least shit of the sand niggers

neither, both have proven over and over again to be ennemy of the White man

Israel, I'd side with kikes before I'd side with mudshits.
That being said, I'd also force all jews to stay in Israel and stay there.

Israel

I hate Sand Niggers more desu.

REKKTED

>a proud member of Anonymous

Israel

I dont care about stormfag conspiracy shit

we were pretty civilized, until muslims took over, of course thanks to shlomo

I can't believe so many are willing to pay out of their generations funds to support a country that couldn't care less about you. You all bring new meaning to the word sheep.

Palestine is the birthplace of jesus christ, your shilling has already been blasted the fuck off by JIDF YE BE GONE

Israel, only edgy Americans don't realise the Islamic threat. Israel is one of the few states actively fighting the Islamic menace

israel

im a good goyim, pls gib shekel now

the jews cause fuck muslims

youtu.be/4vJw5W8CAGI

Keep rooting for the muslims......

you reap what you sow, morons

Only edgy Americans realize the threat? Too late for you.

Israel because idk what Palestine is

I wouldnt want to piss off the bene gesserits

let's say your doctor diagnoses you with slipped disc, he then proposes taking shots of morphine everyday for the rest of your life, would you see that as an adequate treatment?

Kek has blessed you

This is what the Jews want, they want you to hate the Islamic people, so they have reason to take more of their land, continue fighting wars in the name of anti-terrorism, etc. They want you you to side with them so they feed you nothing but bullshit until you do. Your respective countries belong to you, you should have the right to make decisions on immigration, social unrest, and the like, but you wont. You a pick a side because you think it is the strongest, but in reality, it is the people who make it the most powerful. If you buy into this left vs right meme, you have already lost, because the left vs right fallacy was created to keep you fighting among yourselves.

The right reply is neither. Both hates us and both are our enemies.
I'd argue though that Israel and jews in general are more dangerous. If Muslims are a disease of the skin, then jews are a disease of the bone.

There's a difference
One is doing it because they think they are the master race
The other is doing it because white people lose them money

Israel.

t. muhammed

Just nuke the middle east in general.

Palestine.
Jews literally stole their country

>Britbong flag
>same retarded thread

Welcome back Ahmed. How many shillbucks did last thread earn you?

>
>
>

Yes I'm really Muhammed, make my dreams come true, I want all of you dead. Does this not fit an agenda?

/thread

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck.

This board is such a fucking joke

Muslim should really be divided Sunni Shia, especially if you are dividing Christians.

Palestinians are biologically jewish. You'd be on the side of jews either way.

WELL we just invited them in just because. Fuck off.

How many bombs to remove both?
Fuck the middle east.

Nuke them both

WE DIDIn't INVITE THE RAPING CREATURES IN TO BE DIRESPECTED, LOL WHAT AM I SAYING, OFCOURSE WE KNEW THEY WOULD RAPE AND CAUSE VIOLENCE

LOL YOU NAZIS ARE GOING TO PEY FOR YOUR DISCRETIONS

YOUR PURE BREED IS GOING EXTINCT, SOON US JEWS WILL TAKE THE PLACE OF THE WHITE RACE

When the first post
is the best post

ALL OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS WILL BE ATTRIBUTED TO JEWS

goyim give me shekels

I don't care I just want all muslims deported from western countries. Whichever gives me that is who I support.

>jesus fucking christ Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck.
>
>This board is such a fucking joke

This thread is evidence that JIDF and others successfully infiltrated this board.

FFS, when was the last time you saw a redpill thread?! When I started lurking Sup Forums a couple of years ago, there were always at least ten different daily redpill threads helping the goyim learn about the Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, Zionism, globalists, White genocide, Frankfurt School, cultural Marxism, communism, black crime, race & IQ, etc.

Sup Forums has been infiltrated and we're losing...this thread is one more example.

Palestine, out of a desire to pay the Jews back for a century or two of subversion.

Is this guy actually British? he looks a bit semitic

The weirder you look, the more British you are.

>letting your dick decide

Israel at this point, fuck the muslims.

Palestine, fuck the kikes.

I'm reporting your post for anti-semitism, where do you think you are?

Palestine,because It's their land and kikes are scum

israel because i dont like islam.

Israel, some Jews are OK. No Palestinian is OK.

BASED ISRAEL

GAS PALI SUBHUMANS

Uuuh um um um um err alright I choose Israel

Israel of course, it's the only civilized country in the middle east, plus they are actually fighting the islamic threat, unlike all the other western countries.

Jews want to control me
Islam wants me dead
At least with Jews I get to live

Israel, compared to Islam, judaism can actually coexist with western values.

Israel, Jews are actually positively contributing to civilization in fields like medicine, robotics, engineering and computer science. they are an essential economic partner to Japan.

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

Palestine (I'm Jewish btw)

Wow, how unique

Palestine, only edgy Brits don't realize the Jewish threat.