Is he a force-sensitive, a Jedi, or a lucky hobo with one hell of a bodyguard?

Is he a force-sensitive, a Jedi, or a lucky hobo with one hell of a bodyguard?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Order_of_the_Whills
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nightsisters
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bendu_(religion)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a temple guardian or something, definitely force sensitive. His laser friend isn't really explained from memory.

So they have all that technology but cant fix someones fucking eyes

He was a follower of Whills

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Order_of_the_Whills

There are many sects of force users who aren't strictly Jedi or Sith

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nightsisters
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bendu_(religion)

>dweebs using the term force sensitive over and over

He is a force-boo basically

discount Don Quijote de la Mancha

he's an international action superstar, cucking for a living

Maybe it was something that happened to him recently without it being something he could readily fix because of the Empire's occupation?
Maybe his religion or reliance on the Force forbids it?
Maybe it's just a personal choice of his not to rely on technology when he functions so well with the help of his other senses and the force?
Maybe the technology is too expensive and/or true crude to be bothered with?
Maybe something else?

Force-attuned. Probably could've been a Jedi if found early on but never had a master and so was only able to tap into the Force as a kind of sixth sense.

In the movie they ask him directly if he is a Jedi, and his answer is "There are no Jedi anymore"

That is a vague, very Jedi-like answer if there is one.

>Donne Yen and Darth Vader didn't fight

What a fucking letdown.

get your EU shit out of here, you nerd

Donnie Yen beating Vader with a stick would have caused all the star wars fan boys to vomit blood out of their eyeballs.

Fuck it, fan service be damned I wish he would've been slightly stronger and had stood up to Vader during the movie. Maybe Vader taunts him and says something like "Perhaps you could have been a Jedi, once..." and then he does his little blind ninja moves around Vader a bit until Vader gets bored and slices him in half.

Yeah, go ahead.

>Just like my Chinese cartoons!

At least I wouldn't have been so god damn bored if something like this happened. Space battles with literal whos doing something in which we already know the outcome of did nothing for me.

everyone is force sensitive

I thought he was going to take Jyn's kyber crystal and bring out a lightsaber at some point, even if only briefly.

He was Ching Chong ancient Chinese wisdom sensitive

Nightsisters/nightbrothers are canon

They literally name dropped the Whills in the movie.

He's not a Jedi motherfucker, the filmakers specifically said they didnt want any. The only one they almost included as a Jedi was Jyn's mom, which is why she had the crystal thing.

The force chose to favor this guy as a thank you for helping keep their old jedi temple safe or whatever.

They fucked up with his "walk of faith". The force is supposed to guide your movements, not make everyone trying to shoot you miss. He should of at least sidestepped or ziigzagged a couple of times.

>the force is supposed to always act rigidly like thi-

Fuck off, it's supposed to make no sense.

You speak of this as it would be a bad thing. I find it disturbing.

>What a fucking letdown.

Let's have an awesome screen martial artist go up against a super villain that we know wont lose because he dies 3 movies later.

Great fight, real tension, much wow.

Yea. What a letdown.

Jeezus, do you people even think before typing...

They mention it in the movie so it's canon :^)