What will your honest reaction be if brexit fails? i'll be laughing for an entire day

what will your honest reaction be if brexit fails? i'll be laughing for an entire day

have a sad cum

>IF

What's so funny, cuck? Where do you think you're going to run to when Hillary wins?

It wouldn't be a surprise, I probably don't care much at all.

give up the dream of a free europe

Why would anyone in America besides liberals run to Britain?

Enjoy Hillary lad.

I don't know what that is so I don't care.

Much much more white compared to the US. That could be a valid reason. :^)

Who the fuck is talking about Britain, retard?
How obvious can you stupid Muricans even get?

How can you know this little about Brexit and EU? If this doesn't pass it's over for Europe. You will never have a white country to go to. If Brexit fails there's zero hope for white nationalism and white race as a whole.

If you think Brexit failing is funny you're pretty much cheering for white genocide.

Why not just move to a whiter state?

Why the fuck would you give up your freedom of speech and right to bear arms just so you can be surrounded by a little more white people?

holy shit you got mad real quick lmao

If Hillary becomes president you're not going to have any weapons or white majority states, kike.

I value my butter knives

Why do you feel the need to be a dick to our brit bros? Why do you need to make us look bad?

We're all in one fight together, brother. Under our Lord and Savior, Kek, we will use ancient meme magic to make sure Brexit wins and Trump is elected. The great journey is beginning.

I really doubt that, Oreo.

they aren't out bros that's why we dumped all their fucking tea in the pacific. Lrn 2 enemy.

>Why do you feel the need to be a dick to our brit bros?
i tend to hate people who hate me, why are you such a cuck that you suck the cocks of inbreds who insult you every day?

Atlantic*

>>>/reddit/

>mad

They're not out bros. Their people resent us. They think freedom is something to be laughed at.

We're only allies because it makes us money.

man
it's already over

Thanks for your opinions, Liberal anti-white shill,

your guns will be taken soon though

Desperate times call for desperate measures. We made peace with England during both world wars. Yes, the majority are bluepilled fuckers, but atleast we should support the brexit movement. They go against the idiotic destruction of europe, in which, most our ancestors come from (and not from the people who dumped tea in Boston harbor).

Holy shit, he called you trolls out and you now pretend he's "mad" because you desperately need to infantilize the discussion as you don't have anything you could actually base any opinions you hold on and somewhere deep down even you realize that.

Devestated desu, if Britain leaves the E.U, the E.U is dead within 10 years without a doubt, a handful of other countries(Nexit, Frexit, Grexit etc.) will find the bravery to leave and the Euro will no longer be a safe long-term investment for outsiders so will fall apart
No more refugees as the only reason Germany is letting them flood in to their country now is because they know once these people have citizenship, they will naturally spread out across Europe thanks to Schengen, with free travel gone, nobody will take the risk, other countries can impose strict border controls too without any fears of reprisals from the E.U machine

If Britain doesn't leave, no other country will either, as they were the most Eurosceptic, other countries won't even get a chance at a referendum most likely
E.U will expand and become more leftist-authoritarian, internet censorship laws already in the making, Turkey joins, more animals flood in
We become demographically overwhelmed and our democratic system will be turned against us by the savages who vote 99% leftist until our countries and cultures are irreconcilable

This is one of the most important votes in history and the outcome will result in a very different future

There is nothing funny about it....it would be depressing. In the words of the brits, "Don't be a fucking nonce"

I hope they succeed.

Depression. Bitter resentment and increased hatred of the Jews and their globalist cryptojew underlings.

I am mad though.

These people need to die, even if they're simply being ''ironic''. This guy is flat out celebrating white people losing their countries and power.
The guy is either a nigger, a kike or a traitor.

We should be mad. This isn't 2010. ''U mad'' isn't an argument. We have every right to be mad and violent.

A little bummed because I want them to GTFO of the EU.

A little bummed because I'm expecting gold and silver to spike if they do leave, and I'm set to profit from that.

Still more concerned about our own politics though, at the end of the day.

This. I'm so fucking tired of white people hating other white people. It's like they don't fucking understand this isn't a war of nations but of races and cultures. We have to band together as white peoples less we be destroyed by the hordes of shitskins.

>I'll be laughing even though the kike new world order is getting a stronger grip

How likely is it to pass?

This. 100% this.

I bet they'll cuck themselves even harder with mass immigration after leaving EU

But we need to blame each other and pretend one of the others has brought this upon us rather than the same shit going down everywhere because the same groups of leftists, globalists, cultural marxists and worse have taken root in all these countries and unlike us they happily cooperate.

Typical American relishing in the collapse of their fatherland, just like you did in the Second World War.

Why our government considers you allies is beyond me, two towers weren't enough

Polls show that leave is in the lead, but you have to be naive to actually believe EU corrupt government is going to accept the results.

They're going to rig it, ignore it or make people vote again.
The only way to leave EU is trough violence.

I will cash in on my bet and also stockmarket going up but I will still be sad.

I'll collect my winnings and continue to not be surprised.

Cash my bets, go to holiday.

Saged

lol

it's paradoxical, my friend, you see referendum itself is not legally binding. if the UK Parliament followed through in case of a brexit result, then it would also take 2/3 of the member states to vote in favour of it (and also the european parliament). the only chance they'd get those votes was for the EU to be so uncucked that it no longer needed to be left.

I think I'll just walk under a bus.

>once in a lifetime chance to leave EU
>a fucking stormfag ruins it

Probably pic releated.
In actuallity I would probably just get shitfaced, I'm going to a party on the day of the vote, so either I get wasted in happiness or sadness