I miss the simpler times

Are there any movies from the last 20 years that aren't some kind of feminist, liberal social programming?

Do we have any based chads to look up to, turning his enemies into pink mist and making pussies wet everywhere he walks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal
youtube.com/watch?v=gqwuYX3fZZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

James Bond

Hollywood movies were always liberal

You're just getting old

Plenty, you're just paranoid

Stop poisoning your mind on Sup Forums

that's so not true though....

they were sensibly liberal. the shit nowadays is egregiously, ridiculously, retardedly liberal.

Today hollywood is racist on whites and heterophobic. Also atheistic agenda is strong as never, only based Mel can fight those shekel diggers.

It is

Shit like Night of The Living Dead was seen as the "SJW propaganda" of its time, yet you wouldn't even notice anything was "wrong"

you're actually right about that one.

sadly that's why it won't get a sequel. fuck, i need to rewatch it. love watching him fuck with all the stoned trash.

Didn't Steven Seagal come out with something?
The Expendables?
Fast and Furious?
Machete?
There I just named a few movies which any red-blooded macho man can get behind

Hollywood is run by gays and jews

They're both trying to feminise young white males and it's working

This, they just want their ideology to be dominant, same way if it was straight white males they would want that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Pascal

this dumb cunt is the reason Sony pictures is either going to be shutdown or restructured and merged with Sony Computer Entertainment

>Today hollywood is racist on whites and heterophobic.

Let's look at the highest budget movies of the last few years:

>Batman vs. Superman
Two white leads, neither of which were implied to be homosexual. Only prominent black character I recall was Fishburne, I don't think any character in that movie was stated to be homosexual.

>Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ensemble piece though we can assume tha lead characters to be Robert Downey as Tony Stark, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Rufallo as Bruce Banner. All of which are white, none of which are implied to be homosexual. I think. If they started to make Captain America and Iron Man a gay couple I might actually watch one of these things just for the novelty of it.

>The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies
The leads were Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, Richard Armitage and Orlando Bloom, neither of which were ever implied to be gay, all of which are white though I suppose since they aren't technically human you might argue we should apply different standards. Still, I don't recall any coloured people featuring too prominently in it.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you're a bullshit artist.

Hey, it does have a black woman in charge of Dredd and the main villain is a strong independent womyn who castrated a guy, so maybe it will.

>Expendables

Except for the first one, it's a nostalgia-shit full of post-modernism.

>Machete

Meme tier.

>he thinks Superman isn't gay

Nice cherrypicking.

doesn't have to be a gay character to be in a gay promoting scene

Those are the highest budget movies of their respective year, in other words, literally the movies their studios thought were worth investing in most.

As first reply said, James Bond. Those films still don't give a fuck about feminist crying, Bond is still going to make love to the girl he's with.

Jesus, man... you are dumb as any SJW.

I miss the looming threat of mutually assured destruction between two posturing superpowers too user ;'(

youtube.com/watch?v=gqwuYX3fZZc
2 worlds collide

>I miss the looming threat of mutually assured destruction between two posturing superpowers too user ;'(
Shut the fuck up you millenial piss bag, we all know you were born after the wall fell.

You autists are glorifying literally the worst decade in film where every popular film was just invincible brainless meathead muscle men blowing up faceless minions and two dimensional villains. Honestly if you are a person who "h-hates m-muh modern l-liberal p-p-propoganda" movies you are just a right wing version of an sjw. Go look for indie or foreign shit if you really dislike mainstream jew ridden hollywood garbage.

>based chads
you don't seriously associate chads with manhood, do you? rambo wasn't a fucking chad you insecure cunt. chads are bitchbois pretending to be men. rambo was a man because he was downtrodden and faced men's problems like war and persecution

One of the biggest movies of 2015 involved a good old boy Navy SEAL from Texas ventilating ragheads and was directed by Dirty Harry himself.