youtube.com/watch?v=VeWVg55_2ls
rt.com/usa/340124-americans-trust-media-plummets/
rawx.io/poll.html
youtu.be/8W8yrkM96sU
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
youtu.be/ydB6Sn75BdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good morning

What happened to the speech on Hillary that Trump was going to reschedule?

Deutschland

Guys.

Monday, probably.

[INSERT RCP GRAPH]

IT'S OVER - WE NEED TO NOMINATE JEB!

This sounds about right.
And if we are specifically talking about night clubs.. Mix drinking on top of grinding on strangers with a gun strapped down there... I don't think that would end well for anyone.

AMERICAN ROCKET LAUNCH BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=EI-tGVFg7PU

MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

Oh shit it's over, this is irrefutable. Trump can't recover from this.

>que Joe going on a rant about Trump and how rasciss he is

¡Jeb!heads where we at?!

>rato mounts 2nd campaign.gif

Any youtube vids of Manafort/Lewandowski/Trump on sunday shows? Not sure if they've been on yet

Is that you mom's dildo?

he's still gonna do it. within a week or two I think, he said that on Fox

Fuck you captcha, wtf is this?

there should be no "gun free zones", someone should always have a gun on sight everywhere

>slow and steady

I'm tsohek-ing pretty hard

I heard they were supposed to be on some sunday shows but I don't think they have been on yet. Someone will upload it.

The rat is Hillary, Jeb was just building up his energy guys.

You ruined it.

These are getting rather silly.

Trump is scheduled to be in the UK next weekend, visiting his golf course(s)/resort(s) over there

My guess is that he takes a gigantic shit on The Cunt mid-to-late afternoon on Thursday, so tongues are wagging all weekend long in the press while he gets comfy over in Scotland

I wonder if we'll have any rallies this week, or not until he gets back from his trip

It's not confirmed I don't think, but the story is out in the aether, its what Bernie people believe, and I do too. They were like 50/50 in the polls, then some shill polls came out like a day before, they stole the election and then the media pretended like Hillary Clinton was a golden god, literally.

Trees are the street signs of the forest bro

Shekel, do you hate me

Anyone see the britcuck on Fox say "We are one world"? FUCKING GLOBALIST SCUM!!!!!!!!

>be grinding on chick
>she goes to touch your cock
>feels the hardness of a gun in a holster at 12 o' clock
>she knows you want to make America great again
>so she fondles your balls around the holster while others dance around clueless
>MAGA while she gives you a BJ in your car with your gun shifted aside so your dick can exit the zipper
You know nothing of how it can go down, friend.

It's due time that Tom feels the wrath.

AWOOGA

>apparatus of propaganda
Do some people actually think this? The propaganda surrounding Trump has all been negative, a coordinated media effort to character assassinate him. How could someone be so delusional to think the media is working *for* Trump? I guess they can't tell the difference between Trump manipulating the media for free, and Hillary paying the media to shill for her nonstop.

Brit nigger faggot on now

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=vcG4bVht1BU

Private businesses should be able to decide if they want firearms on the premises or not.

>Pelosi thinking she can take the house

HA HA HA! I love the smell of delusional Democrats.

I'm pretty sure you'd be lucky to find even 20 competitive seats.

>Hillary paying the media

They're "going easy" on Trump because they don't scream "HITLER!!!!!" in his face while stabbing him.

Dems listed there most desired seats in a pdf in the guccifer files so now republicans know exactly where to defend the hardest.

Alcohol + guns are a bad combo

Aww did the media not kiss Trump's ass to your satisfaction? The poor baby. I hope he doesn't cry on camera.

WHAT IS THIS MAN'S FUCKING NAME???

Have you never heard of the foundation? Have you not read the hacked DNC files? They are colluding without a doubt, CNN and MSNBC fucking edited their feeds to create a magical golden glow around Hillary when she "won" the nomination.

>YWN relive this election again

What did he mean by this?

Well gee I guess I really didn't know it could happen like that

did u get ur 25 cents from Correct the Record yet? or are you doing it for free?

r8 dis abandoned OC of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=VeWVg55_2ls

>Maria Bartiromo yet another kek doing a segment asking 'Will there be a contested GOP convention?' next

Are these faggots really this clueless, or is this just to use up airtime

Tell me again about how that pertains to her supposedly paying off the media? That's a laugh. But he whatever excuse you guys need to come up with for your candidate's failure so you feel better is fine, I don't really care

I should be able to have 1-2 drinks while armed without issue. We dont need to make it zero tolerance, if I fuck up I can still get nailed for recklessness

But the fact that "oh I want to have a single beer at hooters so I have to be disarmed for the night" is asinine.

No one cares if the media says mean things, its when they fabricate stories and then omit and suppress anything negative about Clinton.

Their whole down ballot campaign is laughable. It's literally "OMFG DRUMPF SAID THIS - FUCKING VOTE DEMOCRAT".

Worst campaign ever. Even if Trump doesn't get elected, they'd be lucky to even pick up 5 seats in the house. The senate has some doomed candidates like Kirk running (good riddance). Looks like Ron Johnson is dead as well. I don't want a President Trump being cucked by a Democrat senate.

>tfw awoo spills over into /f1/

A barrel roll?

Tell me which stories they fabricated about Donald Trump again? This should be good

Whole site's gonna be swamped come november

Wrong reply, meant to reply to

Hopefully McCain/Paul Ryan lose their primaries they need to be memed out most ppl dont know they're at risk

See / and check 'em

Alcohol + guns + mental illness are a bad combo

ftfy

God damn would it be a dream for McCain to lose his primary. Ryan has the backing of the cuckservative talk radio I believe so he'll probably win his primary, maybe we should meme Nehlen.

Reminder that in the most accurate poll this election saying hillary leading only by 2 points

>Got on during Nevada and missed all of 2015 and Jeb
>Will never get to relive the first time I heard Trump
>The fun of the primaries is over

>Donny T absolutely ravages the GOP lineup against all odds
>republicans still want to put someone else against Hillary despite the fact that nobody else could stop Trump

GOD DAMMIT FUCKING FAGGOT KIKE KEKSERVATIVE FAGGOTS FUCK

>also someone MAGA hat this pls.

CNN and MSNBC pushed that "Trump wants Japan to have nukes" story. When Trump refuted it they just called him a liar. That is not journalism, that's propaganda. If they had audio of him saying it they would be playing it. Or how about when the NYT took those women out of context to make it seem like Trump was a chauvinist and they came out the next day and said the NYT greatly distorted what they said in their interviews. They've claimed about 5 times now since he announced that his campaign was falling apart, again pure speculation with no evidence.

Mainstream media is a fucking joke and most of America can see it.
rt.com/usa/340124-americans-trust-media-plummets/

>its time for us to start Nehlen democrats on American values ;)

looks like I'm now #PistolForKristol

Paul Ryan constantly distancing himself from trump and Kasich still cucking around, I think it's fair to suspect they're plotting something. The (fixed) polls will be used as one of many ways to make the case to steal the nomination from trump

Only 3hrs left guys!

rawx.io/poll.html

vote TRUMP

MAGA

McCain should have been given his Walmart greeter's smock and told 'Get the fuck out of the Senate, you senile faggot' even before the 2008 election

Can't stand that asswipe

Another reason why I despise the state of Arizona

stephen "goebbles" miller

youtu.be/8W8yrkM96sU
>a month before benghazi

We're one month out from the convention. Big decision time.

Who's he gonna pick for VP guys?

So, CNN is hosting aLibertarian townhall on Wednesday/Thursday and shilling them hard as the alternatives. Thoughts?

“If Japan had that nuclear threat, I’m not sure that would be a bad thing for us.”

It's almost like they were reporting on things he actually said

Also, anyone have a stream link for face the nation? Trumps on it, never watched but saw in local paper who's supposed to appear

I started following the night of this rally. Can't really remember exactly when it was.

>tfw I was waifu spamming snek for maga hats the night Trump read The Snake for the first time

FRESH SCOTT ADAMS BLOG

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

Good luck, they are going to need to convince like literally more than half the convention for this kind of shit to not be shot down immediately.

You remember 2012 when they voted by the teleprompter on Rule 40(b)? Imagine that done again. Reince isn't suicidal.

youtu.be/ydB6Sn75BdI

Morning folks. MAGA and all that

I have the one without the text swap if you want it.

You're still on board for Making Western Society Great Again.

...There was probably an easier way to say that.

Which kek is hosting? Gay Anderson?

Let them try.

If they decide to open up the debates to the Libertarians and Green Party it'll only end up backfiring on the Democrats.

Johnson's party might be seen as an alternative to a Trump ticket, but Johnson himself is closer to Clinton on major issues like gun control and immigration than Republicans are, and he has all the personality of a wet towel. Trump would eviscerate him in a debate.

Meanwhile, Stein has a lot in common with Sanders and Trump can spend the whole debate disagreeing, but still complimenting her. This has the duel effect of making it seem like Trump isn't being hard on all women, just Clinton, and also turns the entire debate from being about the media giving people alternatives to Trump, to Trump giving people alternatives to Clinton.

True, but the fact Ryan is being this retarded in regards to capitulating to democrats legislative agenda and basically shilling the globalist agenda despite the republican electorate indirectly saying that's not what we want makes me think he's enough crazily out of touch to think for himself that he should be nominee

Or he's just trying to win and keep house seats in case trump is that much a liability

Kek yep, they'll open the door for dems to get eaten alive by libertarian party, which is great, I think if our two party system were libertarians vs nationalists we'd be lightyears more advanced by now.

>when she checks ur repeating digits

>Don't worry Lord Trump I am here to help!
I honestly think Krispy would make a good VP
He's a great speaker.
But I can also see him being too much like The Don when it comes to mentality. Where Trump may want to go complementary.

I would hope for Ranlet, but the Pauls are such salty faggots I don't see this happening. Probably Jeff Sessions

He's also the subject of a lot of ridicule.

Jeff "No Life For The Kike" Sessions

Better AG imho

Imagine, he'll be America's hungry hippo devouring our corrupt politicians and islamist mafia's.

Krispy kreme will be in the cabinet.

>then when he's done Trump will set him up with a job near him

Stephen "Red Piller" Miller

Democrats are delusional, they are scoring like +2 on the generic congressional ballot. They would need like +10 or some bullshit to break through the Republican majority. Their sekret list of districts they want to target got leaked by Guccifer, meaning the GOP now knows where they are targetting.

I wonder how many people this man has fit for a new pair of shoes lately.

Or he's been paid off like all the other cuckservatives and he's working for the DNC/corporate interests.