Does the rest of the world really hate America as much as it seems?

Does the rest of the world really hate America as much as it seems?

strawpoll.me/13589618
(fellow Americans please do not vote)

Or is this a view of a minority that just happens to be very vocal?

Yes people hate us because we have a batshit crazy foreign policy.

Are you 6?
Of course everyone hates Americans.

even Americans hate Americans

burger disgusting

We're always the in the news, and bullying other countries.

Stupid question desu

This. Although I dont really hate Americans in and of themselves

"Hate" is a strong word. Find them tiresome more than anything.

success breeds jealousy OP

Nah, I legit hate their conservatives and consider them the greatest existential threat to mankind on climate policy alone.

I voted "Mostly negative"

American culture seems polarized as fuck. Either you are a left leaning cuck transgendered fag liberal or a xenophobic bigot sexist racist privileged white man. There is no middle ground. Despite most people falling into the sensible middle ground between the two, their voices aren't heard. It seems like America loves bluster and bladder no matter how inane it is. That's why America is so associated with extremists like the westboro baptists and Dumblrtards--because they're the ones who get the most attention.

Pedro here speaks the truth. Even in my third world jungle america knockoff you'll be hard pressed to find a significant population of people who deny evolution (mostly because the Catholic Church, unlike Protestant fundies, never really had an issue with it, and actually officially sanctioned that evolutionism is a valid theory in 1950s).

It's incredible. Literally no other first world country save for Saudi Arabia and Qatar and other arab nations. I can think of has conservatives as anti-science and significant as America. Even third world countries have sorta accepted it. The only thing preventing fundie Christians from becoming exactly like the fundie Muslims they hate so much is the fact that they don't hold nearly as much power in government. If Ken Ham was elected president tomorrow I can guarantee Harvard and Stanford and all the other universities would be offering electives on creationist """""science""""" by the turn of the decade.

>American culture seems polarized as fuck. Either you are a left leaning cuck transgendered fag liberal or a xenophobic bigot sexist racist privileged white man. There is no middle ground.
I think it's the complete opposite. While what you said may hold true for politics, it's not the case for Americans as a people. I think that it just happens that the extremes of society - as OP put it - are very vocal minorities so it's easy to take the piece for a whole. My understanding is that most Americans are moderate in all possible aspects of life and quite possibly the purest definition of "average man" (or woman while we are at it). They're really just fine.

Their posters don't really contribute to their image improvement

You've kinda fallen for media manipulation. Most Christian fundies aren't the ones that force our education standards down. It's actually liberals who protest exams for teachers being racist, people in New York got rid of literacy exams for teachers, mostly blacks and pedros who couldn't hablar ingles, because they were discriminatory and barred the way for more diverse teachers.

My Baptist cousins who often grill me a little bit for being a Catholic, at least understand that my stance on evolution is that science is another way to bring us closer to God. They don't think the devil planted bones, but they think that communists are trying to subvert American values by forcing unfounded theories or undeveloped theories into the mainstream (Tranny's, most fad diets, and that communists are people)

No one is actually that polarized, except for college students who take 600k out for a degree in basket weaving. Most people have arguments over abortion because the morality argument or healthcare because both the political and economic sides of it. Gun control is white, liberals not understanding that criminals don't obey the law and would still have crap tons of guns.

USA Government -> Mostly negative
USA People -> Mostly positive

sue me

>My Baptist cousins who often grill me a little bit for being a Catholic, at least understand that my stance on evolution is that science is another way to bring us closer to God.

Honestly this is something I will always respect the catholics for. Sure I dislike, hate even, your views on marriage abortion and contraception. But things like that, as well as Nostra Aetate, kind of warm my heart. A little.

>Gun control is white, liberals not understanding that criminals don't obey the law and would still have crap tons of guns.

Which state do you live in? As I understand it if you live in the midwest or the Bible Belt your gun isn't a weapon, it's a tool, much like a chainsaw or lawnmower, cause hunting regulations are more lax there.

>Most Christian fundies aren't the ones that force our education standards down. It's actually liberals who protest exams for teachers being racist, people in New York got rid of literacy exams for teachers, mostly blacks and pedros who couldn't hablar ingles, because they were discriminatory and barred the way for more diverse teachers
Wrong. It's corporatist and their apologist stooges who have made American education the laughing stock it is.

Who cares, they are all fsggots.

>Muh climate change.

You have no economy to destory.

only neo nazis and subhuman slavshit hates USA in europe

No it's teachers unions and social justice liberals

Stop meddling in other people business and being a bully.
To sum it up,
>your attacks = bad news
>your protection = terrible news

>It's incredible. Literally no other first world country save for Saudi Arabia and Qatar and other arab nations. I can think of has conservatives as anti-science and significant as America

I don't think it was hippie SJWs who put a guy on the Moon, in fact I'm pretty sure those guys were all super-patriots who bled red, white, and blue.

Who made Applecore tho? Legit asking

I actually don't hate America at all, but the americans on this site are always rude to me so I bully them.
I seriously hope they aren't like that irl.

Americans on the internet are usually really defensive about their country, specially about the wars and unethical foreign operations.

>If Ken Ham
Wait a second, isn't he Australian?

This. Basically everyone hates the US elite, just like average americans do.

>we have a batshit crazy foreign policy.

Yeah, and it's not a case of "you cant judge the people by the actions of their government" because people here actually buy into that batshit foreign policy.

>Americans on the internet are usually really defensive about their country, specially about the wars and unethical foreign operations

Have you noticed that most of the people who are butthurt about that are Nazis/SJWs/Mudslimes/Russkies/chinks?

I personally am not rude to Germans on here but it's probably Iki's fault. He's ruined the German flag on this board.

Ikibey and that one Russian diaspora in Germany.

Yeah, this, but you're not going to be able to reason with him.

Of course a lot of people hate americans is not something new, I was referring to more about things that americans lost Vietnam, that the extremist in the middle east they fund somehow backfired, that they caused the mexican inmigration problem, and trying to justify almost all the other cases of imperialism

And I should add that the EU members gladly assisted us in removing Qadaffi.

fuck off
We're good boys

>that the extremist in the middle east they fund somehow backfired, that they caused the mexican inmigration problem, and trying to justify almost all the other cases of imperialism

Not just the foreign policy, user. The USA has been showing the rest of the world what you people are really like thanks largely to the rise of the Internet and instantaneous sharing of real life that the media isn't able to hide. It isn't the foreign policy which people dislike, it's the disgusting people and culture which make such policies so painfully obviously in line with the culture.

Maybe if Americans kept to themselves instead of trying to project themselves all around the world all the time, the rest of us would be largely ignorant of just how awful your people generally are.

If only you guys took a North Korean approach, we may be calling it "Best America" isn't of "that violent freakshow."

literally who fucking cares you teenaged newcunt

same
I know you are good boys, you dindu nuffin

You have to go back, Zhang.

Funland love yanks

Thank you for providing an example.

"Why does everyone hates us?"

That's true. I don't know how they went from putting people on the moon to "global warming is a hoax earth is 7000 years old lolll

Well, a Ken Ham type american then.

Except nobody thinks the Earth is 7000 years old except a couple of toothless hicks in Oklahoma.

only nu-male cucks and subhuman shitskins like usa in europe

>I don't know how they went from putting people on the moon to "global warming is a hoax earth is 7000 years old
Nazi scientists died

No it isn't you bumbling retard. Cuntservatives are just as inept, if not more so, because they actively try to push against scientific data because it doesn't coincide with MUH FEELS
You have people denying climate change science based on what the weather was like Monday morning, like Christ

>Does the rest of the world really hate America as much as it seems?

What year do you think this is? Nobody likes Americans since the 1990's.

i like americans

:^)

I stoped careing, but its way more easy to laugh at you now. tfw no more Much

>Cuntservatives are just as inept, if not more so, because they actively try to push against scientific data because it doesn't coincide with MUH FEELS

Meanwhile, SJWs believe that things like gender identity aren't hard-wired, because they're still on a form of Cartesianism that teaches how the mind and body are two separate entities. That shit's outdated by like 200 years.

fuck america

>Gun control is white, liberals not understanding that criminals don't obey the law and would still have crap tons of guns.
Or they don't realize that abortion is in fact a soft form of euthanasia against blacks, since they get more of them than any other demographic.

of course you do Texas

I think America is our most important ally. And I think America is a terrible ally. I generally like you guys.

But I know that in the Netherlands left wingers tend to dislike America. While right wingers tend to like America.

Nobody is denying climate change either, it's a natural process that's been going on for millions of years. :^)

Im pretty sure that SJW are a really small (but loud) minority and that right wingers just like to make them as bad to justify their cause
>look at this guys! this random feminist said something dumb on tumblr/twitter
>So much for the tolerant left!

I really like NL as well and value you as an ally

Yes, we are larping as countries now. I have only been in your country three times but have found it to be one of the most hospitable and developed places in EU. Can you recommend me any good authentic dutch foods? I am returning in October, thanks!

The patron saint of birth control, Margaret Sanger, was a massive eugenics advocate and Naziboo who believed in sterilizing inferior races. This is something that SJWs have tried to cover up for a long time.

Pussy.

I'm so sick of Americans and their bullshit, the next 9/11 cant come quick enough. Hopefully trump dies too.

Pretty much this. Most Americans just want to be left alone, and left to their own devices. Shame our foreign policy is the exact opposite of this.

>Im pretty sure that SJW are a really small (but loud) minority
Unfortunately they also control most of the media/Hollywood.

>Shame our foreign policy is the exact opposite of this

The 1920s called and it wants isolationism back. That is simply no longer possible in today's world.

ah yea but youd be quite upset if your petrol suddenly cost twice as much, if your burgers price tripled, your electric gadgets price increased and so on

being a superpower means you have the ability to influence the world in your interests, and thats what you do, you stop doing that and things aint gona go your way

You don't really mean that. European, American, Australian - whatever - we are all western world and should be united not divided by irrational antiamerican sentiment. You have never even met an American in real life.

Yet Trump is trying.

Calm down bro. Government is one thing, the people is not them. Can't go around just wishing people's death like a muslim. The fuck is wrong with you?

Let these faggot ass bitches hate us.

They better not fuck with us, or they will end up like Syria, Algeria, Ukraine, The Soviet Union, Iraq and Afghanistan.

We could destroy the fucking world if we wanted too, but we don't. Be thankful scum.

Death to the enemies of our Republic.

KEK

Trump isn't an isolationist, he's just following the standard Reagan Republican script. Nobody has taken isolationism seriously since before WWII, although there's still cranks on Sup Forums and whatnot who think it's realistic in this day and age.

Sup Forums thinks he's a sellout and he's owned by Zionists because he didn't nuke Israel on his first day in office.

>irrational antiamerican sentiment

Irrational? You have elected a fucking assclown as president (again) and clearly the tard epidemic in your country has become terminal. All the critical discourse emanating from your country is pure cancer.

Yes I really mean it, fuck you.

And there it is everyone, the fabled American arrogance and rudeness on display for all to see. It doesn't take a philosopher to discover why the world at large hates our country.

>You have elected a fucking assclown as president

Obama isn't the president anymore though.

I didn't vote for Trump or Obama and yet you speak as if every American did. Baseless and unfounded generalizations. You might dislike our foreign policy - I certainly do - but that gives you no excuse to hate us as a people. There are many Americans who would give their wealth and hospitality to you in your time of need but you only see the negatives of my country and are fixated on edge cases and outliers that are not representative of Americans as a whole.

What I meant is when a Dutch politician talks to a German politician there is this unwritten rule that you support each other. Because you are brother nations.
American diplomats don't really get this concept. That old relations matter.

But we have lots of authentic Dutch foods. What kind of foods are you looking for? Dinners, fast food, cookies, deserts?

Most Dutch dinners cannot be bought in restaurants afaik. I mean, things Dutch people like are for often for example mashed carrots, with mashes potatoes and pieces of onions and bacon in it. But also Brussels sprouts with mushrooms and bacon. Or witloof (Belgian endive) rolled into ham and cheese out of the oven. But also boerenkool (kale) mixed with mashed potatoes, with gravy on top with smoked sausage and mustard.

With fast food you have fries with mayo + peanut sauce and onions, which is called war fries. Beef kroketten with mustard. Frikandel speciaal.

With cookies my favorite is speculaas almond cookies. Roomboterkoek. Ontbijtkoek with butter on top. Roze koek. Stroopwafels.

Vla is a typical Dutch desert. Especially vanilla.

Ive seen how the jews appeal to SJWs but I hope people have enough common sense to know they are wrong.
That doesnt make the right neither better nor worse since its also filled of cancer

I think the majority of people here strongly dislike the US.

>Americans are stupid
More fortune 500 companies than anyone else. The world's best universities are in the US. They are leaders in everything from pharmaceuticals to spaceflight. But somehow they are still intellectually inferior to us Europeans. People have literally said to me that they think Americans are stupid because the people they've cherry picked on Jimmy Kimmel's "pedestrian questions" are morons.
>Americans are responsible for the mess in the middle east.
Fuck off. The Muslims are responsible for that mess. Or if you absolutely need there to be an outside influence, it's the French and British. And it's hilarious when people complain about American interventions, but when we go on hundreds of bombing runs in Libya, the media doesn't even discuss it.

>Americans have no culture
Right... Movies, music, the internet, food. None of that counts. American cultural dominance is so strong that people in Europe have adopted American holidays like Halloween, black friday, and even the Super Bowl. But still people refuse to acknowledge that these things are American.

>Americans are responsible for the refugee crisis
Again, it's the Muslims' fault... But even then, we are the ones literally picking them up from the African coast and shipping them over here. But why should we take responsibility for this idiocy when the Americans make for such a convenient scapegoat?

I mean Im mexican and even I can see Hillary is the god damn devil

what choice did they have?
Hillary?

Look at this fucking snob? Don't make me come over there bitch.

Your country and continent just got done destroying themselves TWICE in two world wars, and you want to think your better then us? Maybe we should stop providing for your defense? Pussy ass Europeans.

But in Europe old hatreds also matter. That's the flipside of the coin.
Countries can hate each other for centuries for no reason.

He was complimenting us you retarded fuckwit.
Neck yourself immediately.

This is tragically true, the Balkan conflicts being the most recent example of how Europeans can't let ancient blood feuds go.

Dank je wel I will certainly try these foods! Last time I was in Amsterdam I ate a shit ton of toastis but I had a feeling they weren't exactly authentic. Witloof + ham and cheese sounds absolutely delicious what is the name of this in dutch? I'm mainly looking for dinner foods and will definitely try Vla as well!

Is this the full potential of americans? Wow... just wow!

>Americans are stupid

Shut up faggot, we rule the world for a reason.

>Americans have no culture

We are only global cultural powerhouse.

>Americans are responsible for the refugee crisis

You dumb shits let them in in the first place.

>Americans are responsible for the mess in the middle east.

Why don't you take a look who divided that part of the world up after world war 1 dip shit.
Why do we put up with these snob ass Europeans?

uncouth

I agree isolationism is not possible in this day in age, but its frustrating when it feels like most of our energy is being devoted to shit overseas to keep this global house of cards from crashing down.

you stupid fucking nigger
kill yourself

I wish Hiro would just delete Sup Forums and be done with it.

It's also one of the reasons for the Brexit. Or Turkey and Greece that still have border disputes. Poland and Russia.

Dutch people eat bread for breakfast and lunch.
So we do in fact eat lots of tosti's. And lots of omelettes with ham and cheese. But also kroketten with mustard on bread.
A lot of people eat it pretty much every day.

We have no special name for our dinners. In the Netherlands it's not the meat, but the vegetable that's the main dish. So we always just call our dishes by the vegetables name.

I wouldn't be this extreme lol, I wouldn't wish the IRA to shove a bayonet up your bum either.

...wrong reply?