Guilty by association

Some moron posted this on facebook
WHAT DO ANONS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I side with ISIS on this one. Clear as day."

>WHAT DO ANONS?

wow what a surprise, Sup Forums can't come up with a rebuttal to a real argument

Bandwagonning is not a valid argument, especially when it's obvious that everyone listed has ulterior motives.

She's romanian. If I tell her that this is bullshit she'll play the racism card

>none

lmao I'm sure they researched it thoroughly

I know. Its like we are supposed to vote on who supports what

Assad wants us to Vote Leave. That's enough for me. He leads, I follow. Allah Suriya Bashar wa bas. Birruh biddam nafdika ya watan.

Yeah I doubt that

because brexit is inherently racist. thats a FACT

I hope that was sarcasm

Always do the opposite of what globalist cucks say.

Well considering the UK sends more money out than takes in for science to other nations in the EU with less scientific infrastructure and capabilities to conduct coherent breakthroughs if they did leave the EU the UK would have a few extra billions for its own institutions. Also how come suddenly these people support businessmen because it follows their agenda? Of course businessmen support the EU because then they can bring in cheap labor to undermine all of the benefits and high wages unions and people have fought and earned, staying in the EU will continue to depress wages further which will help businesses. Why go build your factories in China if you can bring people to work for the same price in your country

Where did this idea that stephen hawking knows anything about anything but physics come from?

add a section saying Faggots: (his name)

Ask why they support the monied establishment over the people, bonus points for classism

>implying the majority is always right

She's romanian. She came from a communist shithole so she's benefited by mass immigration and the EU.

This is now a Sup Forums self-help thread.
I'm only copmfortable and in my element when i'm shitposting
Please help

Left out the Justice Secretary, Gove, who stood alone against a Question Time audience and David Dimbleby and won (at worst he just stood his ground but made a good case for Brexit). Pretty big omission from the UK Politicians category.

What is the group LGBT Rights and Women's Rights? Cheap, dumb image. Google and make a high quality counter if you're concerned with FB Warfare

>World Leader
>Donald Trump

>300 prominent historians
>1 prominent historian

There are people who read this shit and think any of it is true.

THIS.

Maybe name the section somthing more eloquent

So what you are saying is jews?

He can do math so he's smart so he knows everything ugh why did we have to do math in school it's soooo useless lol I just want to smoke weed and play vidya 420 bern 4 lyfe
Lol that wheelclhair guy is smart he programmed a robot to talk for him

She's a moron who shared this

>WHAT DO ANONS?
Fuck off, newfag.

>we hate big business and big banks
>let's vote exactly like big business and big banks want us to

Liberals.

>environmentalists
BRexit confirmed for work
youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

Did Baghdadi ever express any opinion on Britain being in the EU?

I know..

>LGBT
>big banks
>EU, China, India

>Putin and Trump
Glad to know I'm on the cool side and not the trash side.

Agreed

It's kind of neat to think that some people would do something because the banks want them to.

Glad we agree that LGBT, big banks and EU, China and India are cool

Big Banks are not cool

I can't tell if this list is trying to persuade me to stay or leave, A lot of the names on the remain column piss me off.

It's like that scaremongering tactic the government used a few months ago about house prices crashing, I thought that that was good news for first-time buyers.

yeah they are, they run the world. It's pretty cool.

It's a list trying to persuade you to stay in. Granted it's bullshit but oh well. Points for trying I guess

Kind of symbolic for what we're up against world wide

>Left Side
Fighting for status quo / banking cartel / globalism / communism
>Right Side
Fighting for a country's best interests and traditional nationalism / individualism

Lead up to World War all over again.

Was it posted by some jew called

[spoiler]Adam C[/spoiler]

>canada
>president

holy fuck that trip, what?? would you share it?

>elites
>establishment
>globalists
>big money
Cause they always have the best interests for the common man in mind.

retard

Do those still work in england?
I don't take anyone who says ''racist'' serious anymore.

No, just fresh from arcanine

Bremain is at +3

>1/3 of FTSE 100 chief executives on remain
So 2/3 support leave?

what is reverse psychology

having the backing of the national union of students isn't exactly a positive endorsement

jazz hands if you agree

Don't worry user, I included some annotations.