Pay your fucking respects

Pay your fucking respects.

maybe hes just on holiday

hope hes not dead

F

>He fell for the tight asian pussy meme
She sucked him dry. Next she'll come for you.

F U

>financially crippled
>goes on holiday

I hope you're right, Muhammad.

F

Kek, I get sweet schadenfreude whenever some anti single payer healthcare advocate gets bankrupt.

F

>someoen takes a break from lel internet culture
>OMG HE'S DEAD PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

I just saw that nigga during the last live daily shoah.

You would, you fucking filthy Turkroach.

Didn't this faggot mock Trump?

Glad to see meme magic destroy his way of life.

Why doesnt this fucking idiot start a gofundme.

The Left does shit like that all the time and keep each other fed/housed. The least this idiot could do is let others keep him from committing seppuku, IMO, 10 $ for epic bants is a small price to pay for a year of heathly lulz.

>Didn't this faggot mock Trump?

What's wrong with mocking Trump?

>Why doesnt this fucking idiot start a gofundme.

That's not Jim's style. Stayed true to his principles to the fucking end.

It's bad for your health it seems.

Inorite? Now he not only has to deal with being sick, he has to deal with the self loathing caused by being a useless piece of shit who can't plan in advance and save money for when he does get ill like those he complains about. Americans are fucking cancer. I hope he dies.

>Death to those who mock the Trumphet

Those signs are all written in the same hand, a hand that looks more used to hebrew calligraphy than latin.

>true to retarded principles that mean your own demise rather than admit you may be wrong
Hubris and retardation. No great loss.

I guess you were too busy drinking and wondering where all your potatoes went to notice the trend of what happens to people after they slight the God Emperor.

Should that name tell me anything?

Literally who ?

>Ireland's health care system is modern and reasonably efficient. It is also free, if you don't count the taxes that pay for it all. Everyone resident in Ireland is entitled to free public health coverage.

its easy to be edgy for you.
I agree, I pity the average folk who suffers under the system but sometimes, you have to lie in the bed you made.

Holy shit can't unsee.

>Ireland's health care system
>reasonably efficient.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERY
TIME

edgy

You can easily move to a place where healthcare bills can bankrupt you famalam.

more like
>known member of gaming community
>can't fix a computer
>doesn't know anyone that can fix a computer

>Calling Trump a "god"
You need to be shot

>You can easily move to a place where healthcare bills can bankrupt you famalam.
They only bankrupt you if you are a fucking moron without sufficient insurance. In which case you deserve it for being a fucking moron.

>american healthcare

also to add, I'm sure Mr Jim "I fingered by fat girlfriend on livesteam" Metokour, would give the same rhetoric as you "its not efficient, it sucks" etc etc
Not saying you are wrong, but the difference is he does lie in the bed he made, You on the other hand can shit on your healthcare system all you like while at the same time still mooch off the "free" healthcare they provide.
So it is easy for you to shit on free healthcare knowing you will never have a high medicalbill, jimboy on the otherhand is a different case.
Problem with insurance, and speaking from experience especially American insurance, that they make profit from you when they DENY you the coverage.
My uncle is an academic in UCSD (in STEM so don't pull humanities bullshit) making about 110$ after tax. Even being an upper middle class don't save your ass, He literally had to fight for his wifes coverage against insurance, and lost at the end of the day.
Even if you make 100k and afford good insurance it is not enough. You really have to be really rich to benefit from the system, just pay it upfront and don't bother with insurance at all. But that requires your wealth to be 2 figure millions at least.
"only poor people with shit insurance got bankrupt" is a half true, it ignores the middle-upper middle class who loses the battle against insurance company but be able to pay (with loans etc) without going totally bankrupt.

I didn't call him a "god."
You need to be shot for illiteracy.

So what is the big deal about this guy? What makes him worth laughing at now?

You are right. God Emperor is more apropos

"GodEmperor" is used as pretty much the same thing

No, it's not. Not even close. Don't you have some somalians to invite to move into your house and diddle your daughters?

Well, if we take it by the most used reference from warhammer 40k, their god emperor is worshipped by the empire as well as having his own "templars" devouted to him waging a holy war to make every human worship the emperor.

F

not to worry folks!

you can still get your quality redpilled content here!

But only if you turn off that pesky adblock!

Who's this supposed to be?

If MundaneMatt, please kill yourself as soon as possible.

>lots of credit cards
This is what I hate about these youtubers that people on Sup Forums worship. They are no role models. They are honestly pathetic.

Know how you fucks laugh at John Oliver? Well when you worship someone just as pathetic but who you agree with then you are just as bad as them.

The guy's clearly a dick, but he's made some interesting and entertaining videos in the past I'll give him that much.

He posted that youtube comment a year ago you fucktard

He looks dead to me
Because he doesn't want to be doxed

Jim if you are in this thread stop being a faggot

What's your point?

I should make a "Behead those who insult Islam" sign and cross out Islam and write in Trump super shittily and bring it to his next rally.

He's telling you to fuck off, Mr. Paddy McIrishfuck

Trump is a God-Emperor of peace, inshallah.

>Jim dies
>Dip Shit Phil is still, somehow, alive
Life isn't fair.

[[USER WAS BEHEADED FOR THIS POST]]

>Next she'll come for you.

Fuck I hope so. I'd hit it like the fist of an angry God.

>110$ after tax
that isn't anything in burgerland you subhuman