Pacino or De Niro?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/15/caught-act
youtube.com/watch?v=H-YCZr0epts
youtube.com/watch?v=CDJ8ocSN5GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Greatest Living Actor"

ok

Dunkacino. Dinero is a Jewish shill and a cuckold.

I read a very interesting article a couple years ago about Pacino. Basically his accountant royally fucked him in the mid-2000s so he had to take a number of shit-jobs that ran his legacy into the ground just to get back to even. That one in the OP was just one of many. Here's the article (inb4 "Jew Yorker", it's a great read)

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/15/caught-act
>While Sola plunged into the crowd of chatty celebrants, Pacino took a barstool at a table behind them and ordered a plate of barbecued chicken. As he ate, the standup comedian Bill* Bellamy, who is credited with coining the phrase “booty call,” appeared. “We’re blessed, man,” Bellamy said. “I’m blessed. You killed in that Liberace shit, man.”
>“That was Michael Douglas,” Pacino said, wiping barbecue sauce off his fingers.

Harrison Ford

Why was Al Pacino so good at playing a Cuban but absolute shit at playing a Puerto Rican? It defies logic.

>Pacino and De Niro starred in more bad films than good ones

gary oldman and its not even that close

I agree.

Paul Dano and it's not even that close.

De Niro in Raging Bull is the greatest performance in any film, try to prove me wrong.
>inb4 cia or bane

They both sold out to pay their tax bills and lost their skills long ago. When was the last time either of them put in a good performance?

Pacino kills it on Broadway very often

Would it not be contrarian enough for Sup Forums to say Daniel Day Lewis?

F. Murray Abraham as Salieri

DDL is a meme actor

What's De Niro's excuse for taking shit jobs?

he needs to make money for his kids.

You mean his wife's sons?

He invested heavily into Tribeca and like everything New York upkeep is too damned expensive.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY AIR JORDANS SIX BLACK KIDS WEAR?

was that a fucking Get Him to the Greek reference?

Yes.

I can't believe that was buried in my mind after all these years. Movie wasn't too bad IIRC, was the second and last time I kinda liked Russell Brand.

GREAT
ASS

Did he drink your milkshake too user?

I don't think DeNiro has six kids, not yet.

that's not Roy Scheider in All That Jazz

It was an alright comedy for the most part, but I was honestly impressed with Infant Sorrow's music throughout. That made the whole movie memorable.

Russell Brand was likable in it because he was basically playing a parodied version of himself and he really pinpointed some of his own ridiculous characteristics. For some reason he turned into an insufferable twat straight after.

Yes I do remember enjoying the music. Some of it was pretty catchy and I looked it up and lo and behold it was all written by Jarvis Cocker. youtube.com/watch?v=H-YCZr0epts

Kirk Douglas for sheer tenacity.

Personal favorite is Cate Blanchett.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDJ8ocSN5GE
Nyet

This.
Fun fact: Ewan McGregor seriously considered quitting acting when he saw DDL in action (I think it was his role in My Left Foot).

Honestly, I can't think of a single actor I would go out of my way to watch a movie for. I watch a movie based on the director or if I get the general sense from reviews/comments that I might enjoy it. All actors suck!

I realized this after I watched a piece of shit On Demand movie because Margo Martindale was in it.

This is objectively the greatest living actor, and you're wrong if you disagree

I don't know. Monkey-acting doesn't do much for me.