"I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

>"I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

Woah wtf france btfo

>Jonah Hill reaches into his waistband and places a loaded firearm onto the table
"No please, don't let me interrupt you. Please finish what you were saying."
>the french interviewer can only gape her mouth in stunned disbelieve as a hush falls over the crowd
"Oh this? This is a gun. They are legal in my country, which is why we don't have mudslime terrorizing our streets."
>Jonah picks up the firearm and points it directly in the face of the french whore
"To get back to the topic - I believe you were discussing how unattractive I am. And how you would like to fuck my best friends?"
>He smirks. A mirthless, cold expression that would seem more familiar on a shark or a wolf, than the portly comedic actor we all know and love.
"I wonder how many men will want to fuck you after your face is nothing but a congealed mess of brain matter and bone."

BANG

too convoluted and unrealistic. the security would tackle him the moment he showed the gun

>tfw not intelligent enough to go full Orsen Welles on her

if france has security why do terrorists keep getting away with it?

>at least i'm not a surrender monkey

short and simple, and shows that Jonah has knowledge of France's history of getting BTFO
nothing hurts frenchies more than reminding of how they got rekt by germany and had to be saved by the US

"And what would be an acceptable 'donation' for them to give? $200?"

All he had to say is she wasn't attractive enough for the gangbang & nicely imply she's a whore.

>We would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you’d make me laugh, and then, all of a sudden, you’d bring your friends Leo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. And then you would leave.
>…
>MWUUAAAAA THE FRENCH…

>tfw this meme is too intellectual for Sup Forums because they actually have to be creative

AHAHAHA Sup Forums is so full of autists that they can't come up with a fucking reply for over 6 months now

Tackle him with what? Their batons? lol

frog detected, Sup Forums has generated thousands of appropriate replies, but the frog legion keeps shitposting to say none of those are good

His original reply was literally fucking fine, I never got this meme.

>All he had to say is she wasn't attractive enough for the gangbang & nicely imply she's a whore.

how would he say that though, without sounding like he's hurt by her comments, AND sounding classy gentleman-like?

>american "humor"

t. beta cuck

I don't think they'd be interested in such a worldly beauty such as yourself.

Real sarcastic like.

this is how you do it lads

"but I get to watch right?"

shows you can laugh at yourself but also weren't offended by what she said and would probably make her have to deal with being made uncomfortable by you making a creepy sexual comment you can get away with, also cashes in on the hot cuck meme, four for one deal

Beautiful. How can French whores ever recover?

>You're a real beauty, and I adore a woman who exercises her right to be hairy, but it's just not their thing. Americans, am I right?

>classy gentleman-like
>right to be hairy

>"I'm going to kill you and your entire fucking family you stupid cunt"

>"but I get to watch right?"

it's even worse than his original response though. pretty much shows that he's a cuck, which humiliates him even more

It's a different culture over there, they love that feminist virtue signaling

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slurr your lines and bear it.

then he should have said "do you know how damaging fat shaming is?"

being a cuck is cool to normies though, they consider it open minded

Bitch was out of line, funny, but out of line.

This was some Howard Stern type snipe. At that point you fight fire with fire.

>amerifats are unaware that France has the greatest military history in the world

>Smile wryly waiting for the audience's laughter to die down maintaining eye contact with Ornella the entire time
>Motion for the next person who tries to talk to stop before they can get a single word in
>Gesture for the cameraman to come closer
>Camera pans in
>Lean in closer
>Clear throat
>"Agincourt"

no, anything like that said from a man to a woman is misogynistic. Only complimenting her is allowed. If you want to criticize her it has to be done in a compliment

>funny, but out of line.

that shit was anything but funny.

>>"Agincourt"

except France won that war, so Ornella would immediately have a comeback. something like "Jonah is just a dumb American who doesn't know that we won that war" and that would make it even worse for Jonah

Is this the best meme to come from 2016?

>Sticks and stones may break my bones but whores will never hurt me

no!

segal is superior

It's in the running, but Trumanposting has my heart.

yes

>Trumanposting
>My wife's son
>Jonahcide

Honorable mention to surprisingly /ck/ of all places with
>McChickenposting
&
>'Za posting
but they cancel each other out.

>except France won that war
heh

how fucking stupid are you

>we don't have mudslime terrorizing our streets
You have blacks though

Vinceposting suffered from the same fate.

beta reaction

>lining up archers just a few yards from each other
kek, bongs and frogs are retarded

My favourite was vargposting but this is definitely top tier

Is pretending to be retarded a form of defense in France?

>"Well escuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess"

the battle of agincourt wasn't a war

>french "security"
>tackling anyone

"vargposting" isn't a meme and therefore cannot be your favourite.

They lost that battle but they won the war, so how American are you? from your post seems like 100% merrifat

Then just mention how Napoleon was an Italian. Calm down, bros. No one cares.

>Then just mention how Napoleon was an Italian

*Corsican.

It's like you're trying to sound as autistically fedora as possible.

>>McChickenposting

i don't get it

>Jokes on you, they don't like all your hair down there!

Would've gotten the audience to cry with laughter. Would've kept mine- I mean Jonah's reputation intact

>Blasts techno

>speak a language belonging to the Italian group
>live in an Island d off the coasts of Italy
>look like Italians
>totally not Italians
Napoleon was raised as a Frenchman anyway, this argument is retarded

His original surname was BuanoParte

which is italian

>referring to Italians in the XVIIIth century
Bravo.

So what? Everyone earned humiliating defeats in that war, and the English even more so.
Besides, the Hundred Years' war shouldn't instill any pride in the British considering that it was fought as a civil war between two French houses (the Valois seating the French throne and the Plantagenets seating the English throne) for control over France.

It was Buonaparte, and the fact that he was Italian by blood doesn't mean he wasn't a fucking stealing frog

>clearly British policemen
>"france.gif"
Lying's rude.

Yeah, it's not like Dante did it in the XIII century or anything

>slams chubby open palm down on the table
"hey roastie"
*looks around for the approval of his peers*

good one

This is a good one, user!

Except that the XIIIth century was presided with the Holy Roman empire still guaranteeing their hold on Northern Italy, and maintaining it as a single unity. There's more reason for litteraly anyone to have believed more in an Italian nation in the XIIIth century than in the XVIIIth century.

>So what? Everyone earned humiliating defeats in that war

It's a joke, cheesefuckers

Make hay all you want froggie, but the man's blood is the man's blood.

>Except that the XIIIth century was presided with the Holy Roman empire still guaranteeing their hold on Northern Italy, and maintaining it as a single unity
Except they did get their assessment kicked by the Milanese and it was part of the HRE only in name. And Piedmont, Venice and Genoa were already independent

Then jokes should be directed both ways, except you fuckers only ever seem able to reminiscize about Agincourt and never any others :c.

Oh well. But then if I'd ever have to concede that argument, then it doesn't either dispel the other French generals and marshals from the Napoleonic wars either.

And I'm not even french

The joke is bringing up a battle from over half a century ago as a comeback for being called ugly. Do all yuropoors have autism?

vaccination is forced in Europe

Yes. Vercingetorix, Clovis I, Charlemagne, Martel.. the list is surprisingly spectacular.

>americans

Sorry. I didn't fully read & went a bit grander, but you get the point.

Napoleon didn't give a shit about Italy

of course there were Italians in the 18th century and you're retarded for thinking there weren't any

Eh maybe some of us.

Alright thanks.

>Besides a variety of newspaper articles and pamphlets, d'Azeglio's chief works are the two novels Ettore Fieramosca (1833) and Niccolò dei Lapi (1841), as well as a volume of autobiographical memoirs entitled I Miei Ricordi (D'Azeglio Memoirs - p. 1867), a work published after his death, in 1866, but unfortunately incomplete. A quote from his memoirs is "L'Italia è fatta. Restano da fare gli italiani", translated colloquially as "We have made Italy. Now we must make Italians."[8]
>implying

>battle from over half a century ago
>american education

Forget it, man; it's Sup Forumstown.

Benedict Arnold didn't give a shit about the United States , but in the end.. bro is American.

Being fair, that one was pretty high level. To do the best Vinceposting you had to be a better writer than Pizzacafe, since you'd have to understand why his wild mixing of metaphors was so fucking stupid despite trying to sound profound.

france wasn't even a country a century ago

>1916
>winning one of its most ferocious battles ever, Verdun
>not a country
Sucks being a country that's merely 300 years, musn't it?

It's why I like Trumanposting so much.

Take an average yet profound dilemma of life, exaggerate a bit & end it with episode. The trick is in it's delicate nuance.

just wanted to see if they really got rid of (You)s in the vanilla interface, ty

He would say he identifies as a muslum and they would apologize and leave him be.

I like discussing memes like this with you user

What's your take on?
>My Wife's Son
The clear out & out winner of 2016.

your mom wasn't even a country a century ago

Ah not an issue buddy.

It's shit. Of course it was always going to be popular.