What do you think about Kurdish woman ? would you marry one ? i would marry european women for example we can exchange...

what do you think about Kurdish woman ? would you marry one ? i would marry european women for example we can exchange. :) this is a famous kurdish girl who likes japanese things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdxsMSZlbqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulas_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are going to die soon turkish little man and i will laugh when you die sad brown man we will cut open your skin

do some people really think turks are like us ?lol..

I wish I had a sexy Nordic twink boy t.b.h lad

I'm Lebanese, so I'd prefer a Lebanese woman.

In order of preference:

>lebanese-levantine-persian-european-kurd

I'm not sure about how close kurds are from levantines, and their culture seems pretty different. Sure, why the fuck not, but I have my preferences.

if its not white it must die

Kurdish people are white and we are indo european unlike turks or even hungarians estonians finland people

>calling one of two acceptable t*rks a k*rd
I'm offended on her behalf. Maybe she fuck me once she sees I've defended her honour on the internet.

good i like you then and support you

Turks cant be white like that she is either a Kurd or nothing else

anzu is a skeleton

Thanks man i also support you.

Are you kurdish? is the kurdish language similar to turkish or is it a very different language? and also could you tell a turk and kurd apart if you saw them

yes i am. kurdish langauge is nothing like turkish but we have a lot of turkish words also persian and arabic.. it is originally an indo european language like persian

yes i can tell kurds and turks apart turks usually dress and behave different also their skin etc height are different also skull face structure

Thanks, so if you meet a turk in the streets and he speaks to you in turkish you can or can't understand what he is saying?

You have my shield

every kurd knows turkish.

Ok but what if you only spoke kurdish could you understand turkish then?

I never see a beatiful kurdish girl.why all of them so ugly.They look like trans or shemale...

they would understand nothing

Get off my land dirty Kurd.

how is it your land you arab nigger? it is 100% kurdish ethnicity 100% kurdish language

she looks like a literal gypsy but everyone knows that turks are anyway.

What language can you compare it to? is it more like arab, turkish, european or other?

I want to kidnap her and force her to eat.

Kurdish is just nomadic Iranian.
You killed us in 1915 and moved in like rats.
We look whiter than you. I keked when you bolstered that you were white.
I know the Truth kurdirt.

you are bulgarian and you are calling people gypsy hahahah go get your shine box gypsy boy here is your 1 leva

its the closest to persian and has a bit arab influence because centruies of influence

thats it

The fuck country is this?

>would you marry one ?

This one in particular, you ypg shill

Where do you think kurds originated?

We literally made your country whiter you sub 80iq roach.

Kurdistan

you are gypsy you are shitskinned even darker than arabs

pic you see is a bulgarian i beat up he was trying to steal my wallet fucking gypsy put him in his place. :)

Mongolia

Kurds are from Iran. The name Kurdish means nomadic Persian. Don't fall into his inbred meme. They are a cuck race made up of 20% Turk, 40% Iranian, and 40% Arab.

So kurds originated in kurdistan? i have heard turks originaly came from central asia.

>bulgarian
>obvious pic of gypsy
dont make me post my turkroach folder man.

So kurds are just middle east version of gypsy eh ?

hahaha you know shit my american friend..

yes we are originating from kurdistan region. persians exiled us in history

whats the difference you are all the same. bulgaria = gypsy country of gypsies.. your "gypsies" are turk subhumans like you.

Yes, probably worse. Most of 'Kurdistan' is just remanant land from Assyrian and Armenian's who died in 1915. Try to look up their history. You can't. Their capital, Erbil is built around an Assyrian monestary/castle. Look that up if you don't believe. I consider them worse than Arabs because Arab's don't directly kill Christians, Kurd's do.

So what do you think Kurds are related to? like ethnic group. Are they close related to Iranians (persians) or more like arab or mongoL?

just because your country is full of subhumans doesn't mean that everyone else is.

no one knows for sure where they came from cuz they were nomadic for most of history prob persia, they speak an iranian language
they just appeared in assyria/armenia in the middle ages out of somewhere and started a long history of murdering christians
they had a pretty big role in the 1915 genocides as well
sry but thats the truth kurds cant deny that

Turks and Kurds are all the fucking same to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=MdxsMSZlbqQ

wow! thanks have they done DNA tests? are they a iranic people?

look here, gypsy kid.. see a white man for the first time in your life.

this man is whiter than your entire shithole combined

we are unique and unlike other ethnic groups. the only white race (aryans) in this region actually. persians mixed with arabs but we are pure

Anzu is a turk tho

Kurds and T*rks look very similar.
You can't fool me.

those areturks.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulas_family

MORE

ANZU

I knew a lebanese girl, she was really cute~

That's like one in a million. Post a picture of a large group of Kurds. Huge difference.

haha no fuck off

turkks cant be white like that look here

>The Grizon Ulas family is a Kurdish [1][2][3] family of 19 from rural southern Turkey,

Why gypsy kid? you getting agressive now? i always respect kurd

Googled, yea they are as shit as gypsy. Only difference is, they don't look that badly inbred.

they are from southern turkey not kurdistan

adana is not kurd province

sorry ment to quote

well they speak an iranian language which doesnt exist in the area and is native to persia
ive only seen one study that shows how even turks and armenians have similar dna, turks in that part being mainly kidnapped/force-converted armenians while kurds have completely different genes, dont remember where i saw it tho

>that pick
he is a literal rapebabie you monogloid AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Not this shit again.

Understand this you western tards, turkey has more than 100 different ethnic groups and there is no "pure" cockroach. Thats why you can see whites, sandniggers and others walking in broad daylight and all calling themselves turks. kurds included - some of them look like white, mostly are sandniggers tho

no bulgarin gypsy would fight for kurdistan independence you idiot :)

>bulgarian
>gypsy
i guess youre so insecure that you call everyone else gypsy but youre the biggest gypsy yourself.

So you dont know where they originated from in the begining?

you know why your on pol? you need to appease you inferiority compleks because you are a gypys country and you need complaints..

Fuck off turkroach die in a goat

you know how scientific studies are they say they dont know as long as they dont know 100% for sure but its very probable that they came from persia

Faggot.

your country is more turkish than i am mr. mehmet özbekoğululululu :D

(You)

that was the only good thing we did last year ... to scum turks

Indo-european is just a language group that means nothing by itself. The people from Malta speak a semite language but are closer to europeans than kurds.

Kurds are basically a bunch of iranians peoples that mixed with arabs and levantines.

yeah i guess being white as snow and blue eyed is gypsy.

Hey mr. Kurd, you and your people have polish support! I hope our government stop talking with Turkish government and send you some guns!

is this the bulgarian president?

you are NOT white.. you are also historically turkish.. go blow yourself up wtih your allah akbar brothers bulgar turk shit

you know nothinnggg

Kurds in Turkey are much more muslim than the average turk.

Kurds are the niggers of Turkey.

I'm pretty sure it's your president roach boy.

hey thanks for your support man :) how well do polish people know us ? here we like poland a lot. beautiful blond women and vodka :) my cousin is married to a polish girl and they live in krakow now

why are you using word nigger when you are african colony?

We're the masterrace of the middle east.

The "founders" of Bulgaria were turkic bulgars, but they were always a minority that ruled over a majority of natives and slavs.

The old bulgars didnt left any mark in modern bulgarian genetics

Oh common, you know shit about this. I could educate you about natives of South America as well.

we are the only into european people in the middle east

and the founders of brazil were portugese but they were allways the minority

you negro africans were always the 99%

>blue eyed and pale not white
>he posted a man who looks half asian half white but because he has blue eyes is white
whatever helps you sleep at night turkroach.hope you get reborn as a white man in your next life
i guess pic related is also not white/turk right?

And we don't give a fuck :))))))

What

The natives were just a bunch of drunk people today and savages in the past

Our greatest leader

you are all turk shitskins tat guy looks like a turk

is that why you post black white pictures huh? :) to hide his turd (turk) skin?

Not a lot but most of the people think about you as the only one civilized in the whole middle eastern brothel. But there is a lot of your people in western Europe and I met them a lot while hitch-hiking. Very proud but good people. Stay strong!

My point is not to talk about things you don't know about.

>tat guy looks like a turk
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>to hide his turd (turk) skin?
he has so low iq that he cant tell the colors in black and white.damn...
top kek

>The "founders" of Bulgaria were turkic bulgars
Yeah right

Bulgarians came from central asia.

thank you good luck to poland also against eu and ukrainian russian rapefugees hopefully one day we will have good relations

>1 post by this ID
> Sup Forums will never have a true mongolian steppe shitposter posting from his yurt.

I can post again you know.

your friendly reminder that anzu is the true queen of Sup Forums.

your friendly reminder that anzu is a boy