BRITPOL NEW THREAD

THE FREE MARKET OF THREADS HAS DELIVERED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdOEcDUkU6o
youtube.com/watch?v=TrbDDprQ_U4
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
twitter.com/minefornothing/status/744519344525213697
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648941/Kym-Marsh-left-reeling-explicit-sex-tape-video-partner-offered-sale-30-000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump with NIGE

Don't insult our American allies incase we Remain. We'll never hear the end of it.

Daily remember that Gove and Johnson are cucks and don't deserve any vote

At least Camoron isn't supportive of moronic policies like legalising illegals

7:00, lads I don't think even Nigel thinks we're gonna win anymore. He seems to think that retarded guy has completely destroyed the campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=TrbDDprQ_U4

nth for Jenny

Triples and Leave vote wins with 65%+

This is a shit new thread, can someone make a decent one.

People also need to share the "vote remain" floral tribute to Jo Cox a bit more. That shit is just unbelievable.

this

NEW POLL WHEN?!?!?

Fuck the defeatists.

IGNORE THIS FRENCH FUCKER'S THREAD

calling it a terrorist attack is good strategy from Nige but yea he seems glum

Making up for lazy OP

FOUR DAYS

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw [Open]

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU

>QUEEN BACKS LEAVE
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw [Open]

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0 [Open]

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0 [Open]

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo [Open]

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI [Open]

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo [Open]

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8 [Open]

Fuck you OP

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS

>DANIEL HANNAN

>JACOB REES-MOGG

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU

>QUEEN BACKS LEAVE

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
leave.eu/
ukip.org/volunteer
labourleave.org/

I've got that screenshot, I'll add it.

Thanks lad

theyve got to toe the line after recent events you spastic, give it a few months when all is forgotten they will go back on it.

>He thought Leave would lose

Now that the coverage starts again remain are showing how trash they are.

In fact the reatrd destroyed the campaign and Boris and shills raped it's body, who the fuck would support an idiot in favor of an amnesty for illegals ?

Just read this Guardian article, Boris is a complete moron

Let's see it?

What is it with Celtic "nationalism" being led by people that want to see Celtic identity diluted completely out of their countries?

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a poweruser of the highly influential /r/ukpolitics subreddit and every fucking day I have to wake up to constant and persistent fucking Leave spam all over our site from piece of shit Leave supporters for weeks now. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

That isn't what he is saying

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
leave.eu/
ukip.org/volunteer
labourleave.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

I told you it wouldn't be possible.

List of things Remain has done to try and get us to remain:

>Threaten WW3
>Say the Falklands and Gibraltar will be under threat
>Get King Nigger to talk down to us
>Threaten us with economic ruin
>Mock fishermen and the unemployed
>Provide false statistics
>Kill one of their own
>After killing one of their own, use her death as a political football

List of things Leave has done to try and get us to leave:

>Offer us democracy and the right to choose

Hey guys I got you a rare smug for your brexit.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Your daily reminder that most polls do not take into account postal voting

twitter.com/minefornothing/status/744519344525213697

Which according to rumors and can be deduced from the panicy actions of the government, are overwhelmingly Leave.

There's still hope lads

so are any immigrants supporting Brexit?

Absolutely disgusting thread.

nth for Owen Farrell

>the guardian

OPINION DISCARDED

fuck yeah dubs jewchan wouldn't let me announce that dubs would indicate successful power transfer

It's being used as a tool by the destructors of culture to gain political power. Nothing more, as far as I can tell.

Are you the same Pierre who has been shitting up these threads for a little while?

I'm scared lads
What if I get home on Friday and land on United European Emirates soil instead of British soil

I think he just wants people to shut the fuck up about the MP

>I'm shaking with fear and anger

(pic related)

ICE MAN

Reminder to literally pray for a Brexit victory.

>theyve got to toe the line after recent events you spastic, give it a few months when all is forgotten they will go back on it.

Nope, there is no fucking reason to do this because nobody support this anmesty appart for a bucnh of retards, Johnson is supportive of this amnesty from the fucking begining I remeber an article from the time when he was London mayor and he was talking about the same BS.

Boris is a retarded upper class cuck and he don't deserve any vote. I'm so mad I'm now support Camoron

He probably wants the campaign to get back on track.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg

KIM MARSH HAS A SEX TAPE LADS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648941/Kym-Marsh-left-reeling-explicit-sex-tape-video-partner-offered-sale-30-000.html

>P R A I S E - K E K

I dunno who they ask in those polls but where I live everybody wants to leave, nobody likes the EU

>implying this will happen

im not even religious but this has been done

Lobbying and politics goes hand in hand.

What you first need to do though is take the idea of lobbying as being inherently bad out of your mind. Bad lobbying happens, but so does good lobbying.

Take for example car manufacturing (no, this isn't my industry). If the govenrment wants to get the economy going again and get manufacturing jobs up because that's what makes good headlines, they might legislate to relax the restrictions on it. Cars can get built with less rigorous checks perhaps, or the parts can be made from cheaper metals, or the workers need less qualifications. Anything like that.

Some companies, NGOs, road traffic charities will have people who sit in an office somewhere like me monitoring this legislation going through the house.

We'll pick up on it and go to our boss, discuss it, say what we want changed and then go on a whole effort of doing research, writing briefing papers and then getting in touch with MPs (usually meeting them in London) and telling them why they'd fuck up if they don't vote for an amendment that's been tabled to make the regulations more strict so people don't die.

As I said, we run a very tight ship even for tiny local papers that nobody ever reads, anything going bigger than regional has some serious effort go into it. We pay companies to monitor our media. Not one publication in the UK, not one TV internview, radio show, twitter feed, facebook post (that is public ofc) will slip past us. We will know about it, we will monitor it if needs be and we will be thinking about it.

The level of co-ordination is staggering. We've had it where we've cut deals with MPs who have publicly slagged us off one minute but then the next week been back for advice on how to vote the next or a few months later getting in the paper for doing something good that we've funded.

In all, your news and what your MPs vote for probably isn't as spontaneous as you think it is and was already agreed for the paper about two weeks ago.

Do you think he feels like less of a man when he has to talk to the forwards?

The England pack is over one ton of genetics, steroids and muscle. Manlet rugby players must feel really bad.

frogs out

Are you an Expat or something? If not then nobody gives a shit that you support or don't support anyone

PRAISE

I'll keep adding if people keep posting

Oh, is NotSoBlue_ still around?

I used to play with him on Civcraft.

NON-SHIT THREADS

If it please the Guardian then it's shit and actually Boris opinions are supported by this piece of rag

The fuck ? there is a frenchy shitting the threads ? By what means ?

Don't worry lad, I've travelled to Israel to confer with the elder council of Zion. I have made the shekel sacrifice and they have agreed to allow us safe passage from the EU.

interesting, and the EU vote?

Excellent

Most people on the council estates do want to leave.

>london

>Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Stay the fuck away from my britpol cunt ill hook you in the gobber

This shit. Whoever had the audacity to do this should be torn to shreds.

yeah, still a smug cuck

Fuck off making more than one thread at a time you cunt it just splits discussion
Nobody gives a shit if the links aren't in the OP most of them have been the same for a week

Fucking hell lad, I had no idea - he says it's close to 25% now too.

So if we're sure we've won those because of the over-55s, we actually need only need around 48/49% from the remaining registered voters to win it, which looks almost certain. Not taking into account a low Remain turnout, or sudden gains made after any tv debates. As long as we hold the Remain camp up, we've got a solid chance of winning.

The numbers are tricky but this fucking could be it lads.

I repeating digits:

>"Out" wins referendum
>Holland and France call for referendums on membership.
>EU collapses.
>Merkel lynched for treason.
>Europe removes kebab
>Are Nige buys us all a pint as Spain is still edging towards being a third world country.

London has a shitload of young people, this is excellent

he is 6 foot 2

England rugby in a great place though, could win the next WC

Why are the little white lines bordering the diagonal red ones asymmetrical? Why is the Union Jack like that, it inspires so much rage.

Maybe farage was an inside man all along.

He must of known this would backfire.
Boris Johnson distance himself far enough to walk straight into number 10.

Share this shit around, Facebooks, Twitter, Instagram even. That is disgusting

Did you used to play with him as well?

I remember one time he got killed for being an annoying cunt who wouldn't shut up.

Sup Forums BTFO!

I am now a #RemainTrain

>I'm a poweruser of the highly influential /r/ukpolitics subreddit

AHAHAHAHA

I mean I am a pretty tasteless and crass person at the best of times but even I find that appalling

Every good murderer leaves a calling card

>Next 50 years
Nothing much really. The decline in living standards as the population booms, too gradual for anybody to notice.

You'll start to see your country become more like a region, i.e. kind of how we see Lancashire or Northumberland.

You'll start seeing 'ever closer union', this will include a controversial army, a concentrated effort to merge diplomatic missions so that there is a European embassy in a far off land, not a British, French, German one etc.

Of course this won't seem bad because it will be done gradually.

House ownership will become something that only those with rich backgrounds have if they inherit it, renting will be seen as completely normal.
>100 - 200 years
European state, European passport, European army and space mission, European sports teams etc.

Europe will be similar to how China or Indonesia is now, large population, high economic output, lots of poor with some very very rich.

Of course, a lot of this will happen even if we leave, but the British people, in my view, will probably fare way better.

how come brits say our chocolate tastes like vomit?

Nervous, lads.

ARE YOU FUCKERS GOING TO LEAVE THE EU OR NOT

good

is there also football on the 23rd?

We don't even need to ask Kek for a Trump presidency since it's been declared loud and clear.

fuck sake

>I'm a poweruser of the highly influential /r/ukpolitics

KEK

D̴͇E̯̮̫͙̭͇͓͝Ḽ̡̪̩̣̫̖̭E̴͚̻͉̗͕̞T̤̥̗͠E͖̪̠̺̳ͅ ̞͔͎͖̰̱͚̕T̤̲̞͝Ḩ̻͙̠͎̩ͅÍ̼͚S͈̟̻̬

>cuck spotted

It's Boris the inside man, Farage support Brexit from day one while Boris was in favor of it.

>England's Brave Eddie Jones taking us to number 2 in the rankings
>Grand slam
>series win in straya

what a time to be an English rugby union fan

Sorry, what exactly about it?

If you think we're leaving after what has happened, you're off your rocker. I'd accept it and still vote to register my discontent, but not get my hopes up.

It will be tight though, within three points I imagine.

It's going to be unfucking bearable, the individual counting stations will declare THEN Manchester hall will announce the winner after they have mostly declared.

BUT we won't know the postal vote until the Manchester declaration. So really, we don't know who will win until the actual announcement

OP YOU ARE A COLOSSAL WANKER

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CREATE A NEW THREAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING

NOB HEAD

dont think even nige thinks were going to leave any more

Vote is in 4 weeks

Daily reminder that you lazy autistic basement dwelling cunts better haul your filthy arses out of bed and FUCKING VOTE on the 23rd, leave has lost it's lead in the polls and we'll be FUCKED FOREVER if we don't leave. Plus whenever you post on Sup Forums with a British flag you'll be treated like a Swede.

The whole consumer culture in America means your chocolate is generally made of cheaper ingredients, which people really noticed when Kraft took over cadbury