>Trump's wall will be finished
and she'll be on the other side of it

If Rousey wins, it certainly won't be by KO you casual fuck

>lose fight
>gain weight and become depressed
>tell everyone how all you want to do now is have babies
>go back to fighting just so you can get BTFO again

jesus you're beyond help

from the embedded alone you can tell her boxing has not improved, with terrible form

This, Ronda returns to GOAT status tomorrow.

My money is on Charlie Sheen or Rosie O'donnell

Natural weight Ronda is sexy.

>working on her boxing
Yeah with Edmund

It's going to be Rousey vs Holm all over again.

Kek has willed both of them.

nunez is bad though

>celebrity

LEAVE RONDA ALONE!!!!

Oi she got no clothes on m8!

Obligatory 'I could take her in a fight' comment.

I can't wait till she kills herself after Nunes wipes the floor with her.

Damn she looks good

I hope she loses

>Ronda loses big match
>Cries like a bitch, blames everyone but herself, goes MIA for 13 months, refuses to talk to press

>Conor McGregor loses big match
>Repects his opponent, doesn't make excuses, gets back in the ring and beats Diaz in a rematch.

This is why women will never be respected in sports

>Beats Diaz in a rematch

this is a bit of a stretch but yea, ronda is a weak-willed woman

It's just really satisfying due to the media dick-sucking she was receiving before she got annihilated and how they pulled a full-180 on her now that they couldn't sell her as this unbeatable force anymore. Plus I haven't heard anything else about Female Roadhouse so that's good. Really gets my juices flowing

>Really gets my juices flowing

>Not making your'e neurons fire

Diaz got robbed in the rematch, honestly.

>women's MMA

people actually care about this?

Dana White is a genius

Nah. This one will be WAAAYYYY quicker. She's gonna rush in like a retard against Nunes who has literally made a career out of destroying the fuck out of people in the first 2-3 minutes. Holms striking is more surgical and drawn out, Amanda Nunes is a fucking animal.

I want to bite them.

Casual opinion is casual.
There's absolutely no way to score that fight with Diaz winning.
I can understand maybe scoring it a draw, but theres no way to break it down with Conor losing.

Literal perfection

Fuck... She looks in better shape than ever... She may actually pull this off.

dam them nips

>Amanda Nunes

>guy in suit tapping away on his phone
what a homosex

Why don't they have sexy men standing behind the women for weigh ins?

Senpai, Ronda proved long ago that she had knock-out power. She one hit KO'd Davis and knee'd McMann into submission. She also got Holly Holm wobbly in their fight. Also, arm-bars only work on unskilled fighters (they are so rare nowadays in men's MMA because everyone has a high level of grappling) so the Brazilian bulldyke won't fall for those.

Funny thing is, now that Ronda is making a comeback and also because she is fighting one of those ugly roided Brazilian bulldykes, I am actually rooting for her again. No one likes Brazilian bulldykes.

>Ronda proved long ago that she had knock-out power. She one hit KO'd Davis and knee'd McMann into submission.

legit thought that was Chrissy Teagan's huge headed ass LOL

>bit of a stretch

lmao shut the fuck up you fucking scrub, he beat the brakes off of Diaz

boy you better get out of here with that tumblr talk, fuck off to the price is right with your male model wantin ass

>it

I want her to put me in a triangle and jerk me off until I cum three times.

>Plus I haven't heard anything else about Female Roadhouse so that's good
Canned. Her acting was so fucking horrible that they had to can the entire thing.

Because more men watch this than women.
This whole: "EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE REPRESENTED" is bullshit in a capitalistic society.

ie. the number of people watching female soccer versus male soccer is like day and night.
Their "we want to have the same pay as our male counterparts" the US female team whined about has nothing to do with "sexism". They just have much less people watching them. Their bonuses and salaries all depend on the payment from commercials and sponsors. All those are based on views. Women can't into logic.