Whites are and always Will be our enemy they are inherently evil and will never change

Whites are and always Will be our enemy they are inherently evil and will never change

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Donald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really do wish we could get our space program in gear so whites can go colonize other worlds and leave the apes here to fester in their own filth. You don't need us and we don't want you.

>When was America ever great?

Before you were even alive, faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

Even if it is but a jewish bait, please post some DIVERSITY in this thread. Like Unfortunately I don't have much saved.

*Like picrelated.

What's stoping you go make your Rocket and lead the way

Go on space cracker

You're free to leave. That is leaving your welfare, affirmative action based safety net. Good luck with that in Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia or any other glorious African Nation.

>You don't need us
Zimbabwe begs to differ.

An eye for an eye

Okay enemy.

Race war when?

Fuck man I wish lynchings still happened

did you know that every single year in America 4 times as many black men are murdered by other black men than were ever lynched in the history of the US?

>1981, 2016
Id like to hear the story on these. Im sure if they were legit, I would have heard about them non stop from the media indoctrination channels

We are not our ancestors we won't back down we will stand and fight and challenge your supremacy and hate

We won't run we will continue to challenge white supremacy in every fourm it takes

You whites want us to shut up and deal with it not anymore not ever again

You know we're gonna need a source on that, or at least sources on those two individual numbers

Wait did a nigher really get hanged in the current year?

There is hope for whites yet.

>2016
That one was an outdoor suicide w/ a note that the media freaked out for for awhile because BLM and shit.

So brave of you all living off our charity while pretending to "fight against whitey".

You should prove yourselves superior by going back to Africa and making the greatest nation ever built be 100% black.

Go to Africa you wont see another white, stupid nigger.

They do. Nigger packs kills whities without a reason every day.

This just proves America is still great. Idk what the fuck you are smoking op.

Good then get out of our countries

The media covered it up because they know it would expose present day racism something whites cover up daily because they don't really want to change it

Wow, have you been reading KKK stuff, you would be a sure in, if you weren't a nigger.

This photo is for you buddy

Niggers gettin what they deserve

>us
youre a scrawny blonde carl cuck untill proven othewise

God, how things have changed. How relaxed and fun everyone was, even with some idiot who's come to bother them with a camera. Compare with the aggression and nastiness so often met today. I dimly remember that age myself, ekh...

All whites want to kill all blacks, anyone saying otherwise is a liar, what are you going to do nigger?

That's fine. But do it in niggerland. We don't want you here. You all smell like shit and cut your goddamned finger nails. I mean after centuries in this country and you still can't practice basic hygiene 101

We won't surrender we will continue to dismantle and remove white supremacy in this country and expose whites for the evil beast they really are

Again we are not our ancestors we won't surrender with our tails tucked between our legs we will stand and fight

If you believe this then why do you continue to live amoung them?

>big ass slurpee
>pays with a $1 bill
>gets change

Wow.

Having to pay for your GibsMeDatSS

>sjw media
>letting this go without a few months of riots
how delusional can you be

Whites are evil, what now?

I see how it is. First you take us from our land and now you tell us to go back? Nah fuk you white boy, Dis my land now, I'm a tweak all ova Dis land

>Whites are and always Will be our enemy

I really wish more blacks could realize this, then we could finally stop pretending diversity or multiculturalism are realistic or attainable goals. Do your race a favor OP, convince as many of your people of this as possible. Stop waiting for us to give you a break, make one for yourselves.

I was a bit off but my point still stands
The archives of the Tuskegee Institute says roughly 3,500 blacks were lynched between 1882-present day which is roughly the same amount of blacks murdered in the country on average each year since 1980

So not 4 times as many but 1 times as many

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

Go ahead and fight all the whites you see, in fact kill us.

Your own people sold your own. No trade if your ancestors didn't sell themselves

>We are not our ancestors
Neither are we. So get over it or stfu.

well the 1981 one was sort of legit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Donald

but the black guy killed a white police officer during a robbery, so it was justified

They need us. That's why the left doesn't like space programs.

this pic is right. we will never be good, so all those black people better move back to Africa where it has a chance of improving

looks like cocaine was a big thing in the 80's

Still a very significant statistic, thank you for actually finding a source rather than being an ass. Most of the time I ask for on e its not bevause I dont believe the person Im asking, since most people on Sup Forums are fairly rational, but because I want to use the source to argue with my left-wing friends

Black man commits suicide in 2016, automatically assumed it was a lynching.

When will the ride end?

>media not jumping on every possible opportunity to show whites as racist

you lack knowledge and logic

your post is one of the worst i've ever seen because i know you're not shitposting, you're just plain stupid

I bet the actual number is lower, due to it being from Tuskeegee and sheeeeit.

Yet you care?
You are evil, this is a fact dictated by the democracy makers, evil people don't reflect.

Move then.

My ancestors were kings and queens until you people invaded. You stole everything from us. You can't even dance, that's why you always steal our culture, I gonna twerk all over your white war memorials and white courthouses

Move to zimbabwe. I hear white people are not even allowed to own farms :)

I knew blacks didn't really browse here.

How much money would be required to convince the average nigger to fuck off to Africa? Surely America could afford it and think of the benefits

very little, government wont help us with this though.

Haiti got rid of the white menace too, look how prosperous country it is!

>"America was never great"
>3 images of America being great

I don't get it.

I'm there with you man. Space Race When?

Coon, coon
Black baboon

Yeah I sincerely have to call into question a lot of the numbers with regards to lynching, I attempted to look up numbers but everything was editorialized and based off the Tuskegee stats, which appear to be the only "concrete" statistics utilized. I had to wade through article after article about the "black genocide" of American lynching. Well even if we just take the Tuskegee numbers then clearly if lynching was a genocide then Chicago alone has experienced a genocide by itself over the last 30 years.

I know you're white. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling. No nig writes like you.

Brutal, worthless
Thieving goon

AY HOL UP CHINA GONNA MAKE US STRONG

WE WUZ KANG AND SHIEET.
Arabs, whom you and Musliders take credit for their achievements disagree. You where slaves to King and Queens, then sold by your own people after the fact. Pathetic

Most important thing here. Donald Trump will make slurpees cheap again.

Often high, thrives in jail
His welfare check is in the mail

They clearly do need us though. How else would they be able to buy food and get healthcare if whites weren't there paying for it? They also need the shelter and the cities to be built and maintained so they can flock to them in droves. If there are no whites building things, where are they going to flock to? They can't mooch off of the land because the land doesn't give them enough to live!

Stats for white on white lynchings are very hard to find as well. They were a lot higher than you would think

>My ancestors were kings and queens
Nice b8

>Someone hangs someone that happens to be a nigger
Wow i hate whites now!

Did someone mention Zimbawe :-)

>stoping
>on space

Wew lad

>id
>MAga

Who got hung in '16? I feel like I would have heard that news story.

>OP makes thread pretending to be a nigger
>nu-Sup Forums faggots believe him and respond seriously

4U

when did a nigga got hanged in 2016??

Why won't you just let us have our fun?

tfw you research the family tree and find slaveholders in the 1600s to 1800s in Virginia.

The damn autocorrect is making me talk white. I'm in a graveyard right now twerkin on some slave masters graves. I'm twerkin on Dis nigga named Booker T Washington, probably some faggot related to George Washington. I bet he pissed as hell dat a black goddess like me is twerkin her big black ass on his grave

Holy shit, Im from Zim. Never seen someone post from there on here. Im from Harare, where do you live?

>never been great
>nor will it change

Then GTFO niggers. Holy shit if America is THAT bad then fucking leave.

How are we evil?
If you just stayed in your own fucking shithole of a country you would'nt even be seeing us.
And we'd be much more advanced than we are now, while you still rape and kill in your mud hut.

Now fuck off back to africa, you self entitled little twat.

Post pics faggot

So whites are evil cause they hanged 3 niggers in about 100 years?
That must mean cities like Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Compton must be literally Hitler since they kill that many niggers every couple hours

HI SEH MI HAFFI WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK HI SEH MI HAFFI WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

>Nor will it ever change
Then why stay? Go back to Africa.

Fucking animals, I do not consider them fully human. They should be confined to strictly monitored reservation areas in Africa.

I had to fucking move to the US because my family couldnt sustain a business there. My dad still called overseas to help run the business and my uncle stayed behind to do what he could. This year they finally had to sell the business because its just not viable for a white family to own anything there. Im so sad because I know its gonna still go down the shitter since the only people allowed to run businesses there are the ones who dont know how to fucking farm. Seriously, FUCK Mugabe!

How isnt this a greater America??

Ypu don't order me around white boy, what's your first name so I can find a grave with a person with the same name and I will twerk on that white fucks grave

Donald was a random black guy they picked up, he dindu nuffin

Without whites you wouldnt even be able to bitch on here about how much you hate us now fuck off and pick my cotton boy

50% of murders in the U.S. are committed by niggers. More white people are killed by niggers than niggers are killed by white people.

Niggers were never great.

No it was suicide. If it was a lynching he would prob have defensive wounds and or bruises from being beaten. The surrounding grass and area would probably be disturbed from having a mob altercation.