God, that ending is soul crushing

God, that ending is soul crushing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c46relUjNRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP wilson

Anything to make a Southern white men look bad, even if they only killed a hippie drug dealer.

Or maybe it never happened, it was just part of the acid hallucination.

Anyway, fuck hippies.

this

?

why do you care, if you don't know what OP is talking about, why even open the thread since you obviously haven't seen it?

The whole point is to filter out people who haven't seen it/did not care enough about it, stupid frogposter.

Wow, so your plan to shitpost on a board about tv shows and movies without actually seeing any tv shows or movies has backfired? shocking

Don't you even realize what the "We blew it" scene even meant? They were scum. Captain America knew he was scum. They had a chance to take a part in something special but instead they were degenerate purveyors of sin. Billy, as usual, was oblivious to his point because he's the stupider of the two. They died for their sins. The redneck was merely a vessel for the Lord's wrath.

>The movie took place before the 70's in the south
>Average white men kill random people for no reason

this

What's the name of this movie?

Season finale of House, MD.

Now stop sperging out.

He was a big guy (in heart department).

Final episode of House you retards.

RIP WILSON.

Th-this wasn't the end of Easy Rider?

Is this easy Rider? Why is OP a fag?

Apparently it's Easy Rider M.D.

You're right, I've seen Easy Rider before and I didn't recognize the image. Only understood from what other's said in the thread.

is this the end of sons of anarchy

Stop pretending hippies have self-awareness.
By definition, anything a hippy does is cool, and kind, and sooo righteous, to all hippies. They do not have capacity for self-criticism because dude, chill, that's not cool dude, have a hit of the brown acid.

I don't watch The Walking Dead anymore so I cannot contribute to this thread

Buddy, I'm not defending the actions of hippied or even saying they're altogether smart. I meant THIS SPECIFIC CHARACTER had an epiphany from his journey on the road and realized that he is to be eternally damned for his sins. And he was in the very next scene. Period point blank.

the place beyond the pines was a great movie

It was the ending of House.

>Southern hero kills Yankee drug dealers.
Yes, exactly.
Cue Lynyrd Skynyrd and Sweet Home Alabama.

You are a fucking dumbass OP. Arent you gonna tell us what show this is? Kill yourself pronto.

Is this The Straight Story?

The writer of the show said that Wilson's career miraculously regressed because he felt love (with his best friend) that he hadn't felt before with his 5 previous ex-wives (including Amber).

Wilson didn't die.

Oh wow its fucking House

youtube.com/watch?v=c46relUjNRY

what episode of into the badlands is this?

This is obviously "The Easy Story of House Beyond the Dead" so far.

that episode of american chopper was really heart wrenching

Is this House ?
It's not soul crushing, it's bittersweet

I saw this movie and tried to discuss with my f and her friend at the time the religious symbology in the film, they looked at me like I was an idiot

ahhhhhhh i loved the six feet under finale. good taste op

>Hello, 911? The drugs are in the gas tank. Man's name is House.

God damn that show was 10/10

Refns only good film

Except the part where House is absolutely fucked in six months.

>In the final episode, German dubbing changed the series-long running-gag "Cancer is boring" into "Cancer sucks".
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ha ha ha, Germany is hilarious!

House seemed suicidal anyway. Once Wilson dies he'll probably OD on vicodin and end it all.

desu it looks like the guy shot him on accident trying to scare him.

watched the german dub of prisoners yesterday.

there is a scene at the end where Grace Dover suddenly uses the formal "sie" do address her close friend Nancy.

Translators are scum.

>german
Die Unglaubliche Reise in einem verrückten Flugzeug

ITT: children

Why would you say that mister?

JUST

I miss House and the dank humor

The worst JUST part is not even visible in this picture

God, that movie is terrible

(easy rider, i mean)