Accio Voldemort

>accio Voldemort
>summon him in a place surrounded by 50 wizards casting Avada Kedavra on him at the same time
>Problem solved

Was it so difficult?!

Other urls found in this thread:

jkrowling.com/welcome-to-my-new-website/
theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/03/harry-potter-fans-jk-rowling-plot-regrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dullest etc. im too tired to post it

Based Potterposter

jkrowling.com/welcome-to-my-new-website/
>FAQs
>3. Why couldn’t Newt use ‘Accio’ to retrieve all his beasts?
>‘Accio’ only works on inanimate objects. While people or creatures may be indirectly moved by ‘Accio-ing’ objects that they are wearing or holding, this carries all kinds of risks because of the likelihood of injury to the person or beast attached to an object travelling at close to the speed of light.

"No!"

isn't this a discussion for /lit/?
(I know that /lit/ will say fuck off with kiddy books)

That wouldn't have worked, seeing as how once Voldemort arrived, he would comment on how this is still one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>forgetting to post the picture

you are slacking off

Get fucked.

But when Harry summoned his broom in the fourth book which was complete BULLSHIT it didn't move at the speed of light.

Also one of the Durmstrang niggers summoned his friend with Accio during the ball and nothing bad happened.

BULLSHIT

Because his name dared not be spoken.

you know that that picture is a troll one, right?

She's making amends now, just let it happen

theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/03/harry-potter-fans-jk-rowling-plot-regrets

Also Harry did accio Hagrid in the 6th or 7th book

Man I always thought Hermione should have ended up with Harry too

honestly shocking performance

just give up

Or just shoot him with a fucking gun?

On a side note, why didn't Voldemort use "Accio Elder's Wand"?

accio gf

accio horcrux

accio feelings

Why?

>‘Accio’ only works on inanimate objects. While people or creatures may be indirectly moved by ‘Accio-ing’ objects that they are wearing or holding, this carries all kinds of risks because of the likelihood of injury to the person or beast attached to an object travelling at close to the speed of light.
>close to the speed of light

hahah what?