I know americans are too busy debating about black dicks fucking white girls here with aussies and other anglos

I know americans are too busy debating about black dicks fucking white girls here with aussies and other anglos.

But listen for a second.
Do the average american...
Not, let's not go that far, the average american here on this board.

Do they realize the moment China anounces a yuan backed by crypto and gold, and Iran anounces it will trade it's oil with yuans, and russian anounces it will trade it's gas on yuan...

You do realize is game over for the petrodollar?
You do realize once this happens, the arab nations will want to trade their oil in yuan as well, because is backed by gold and doesn't lose it's value unlike the dollar that is printed as a zimbawe currency because the americans can't pay their debt?

You do realize after this happens, India will drop soon the dollar, since it rather deal with the new yuan backed by gold currency to import oil.
You do realize asian nations will inmediatelly trade in yuans and drop the dollar as well?

You do realize this means inmediate war?
You do realize the US can't pay it's debt.
You do realize the trade deficit of americans is several times higher, like a dozen times higher the amount of gold reserves they have, including their real state, gas entire reserves, all their oil reserves and mineral reserves as well.
You do realize what'll happen in every country drops suddenly the dollar and stop selling the americans their hard earned resources and exports and wont accept dollars as payment systems?
You do realize american only produces half it's food consumption?
What will happen when your food, your gas, all your chinese crap, your energy, suddenly everything is increased at minimal by 50%.

Do you even realize what this will mean?
You even realize it will be literally a default and bankrupcy of every state, locality and the federal system when nobody wants to accept dollars for imports nor nobody wants to buy american bonds?

You do realize americans have not alternative but war?

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/74-trillion-global-economy-one-chart/
businessinsider.com/china-overtakes-us-as-worlds-largest-economy-2014-10
weforum.org/agenda/2016/12/the-world-s-top-economy-the-us-vs-china-in-five-charts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
money.cnn.com/2017/01/19/investing/china-sells-us-debt-japan-russia/index.html
businessinsider.com/chinese-missiles-can-hit-entirety-of-us-2015-5
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70481478/#70482457
fpif.org/chinas-offering-a-world-bank-alternative-and-u-s-allies-are-signing-up/
forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2016/04/29/global-economic-news-china-will-surpass-the-u-s-in-2018/#13e2762d224a
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-06/china-export-machine-defying-gravity-grabs-global-market-share
forbes.com/sites/lorenthompson/2015/03/20/the-u-s-has-no-defense-against-a-russian-nuclear-attack-really/#7b4c1f1f7750
thediplomat.com/2017/06/its-official-india-and-pakistan-join-shanghai-cooperation-organization/
latimes.com/projects/la-na-missile-defense-failings/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=8MflVoOUhjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize I have my balls in your mom's mouse at the moment?

I am greek btw

>because the americans can't pay their debt
Hmm.

>Because americans can't pay their debt

America has had a fiat currency since like the early 1900s though.

your currency has lost 97% of the purchasing power of a WWII dollar.

do you liek anime?

Some.

China's foreign exchange reserves are totaled US$3.12 trillion

If USA goes down, so does China.

Chinese is 30% of world manufacturing.
Chinese shadow real gold reserves is just 2k tons less than official USA reserves, which are overinflated and a lie.
Chinese GDP is bigger than americans since 2014 (PPP).

So, no, China economy is bigger than americans.

visualcapitalist.com/74-trillion-global-economy-one-chart/

businessinsider.com/china-overtakes-us-as-worlds-largest-economy-2014-10

you know I can play the news article game as well.

>projection
>2014 = outdated
>By that measure, China still sits more than $6.5 trillion lower than the US and isn't likely to overtake for quite some time

your article

weforum.org/agenda/2016/12/the-world-s-top-economy-the-us-vs-china-in-five-charts/

Is not even a new, faggot.
Chinese GDP adjusted for cost of living diference is bigger than americans.

A car is still a car, but americans have to pay more for it.

I live in the middle of the desert, power my home with solar panels, grow my own food, have a little Jewish stash of gold, and multiple guns/ammo. An American apocalypse wouldn't really affect me, though I would miss the internet if we lost it.

Tell me about the dynamics and relations between Iran,Russia and China

>You do realize this means inmediate war?
Which they have no way to lose if it happens dueing the first half of this century at least because their defense expenditure is insane.

At the end of the day, its raw power what defines your leadership status. No wonder Trump wants to ger rid of trannies in the military, you cant allow the degeneracy of your culture impact the order of your trump card.
If China however allies with strenghtened Russia, Phillipines, Turkey and other rising contrarians the end of this century could finally present us the final death of an America that already started eating itself by now.

Don't you realize you're fucking pathetic cerón?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>If China however allies with strenghtened Russia, Phillipines, Turkey and other rising contrarians the end of this century could finally present us the final death of an America that already started eating itself by now.

Those countries are all crapholes though.

Iran = sick of americans trying to destroy them since the Shia revolution and american sanctions.
Iran already taken over Irak at this point.
Half of Irak is ethnically, culturally and religious, the same shit as Iran, they're basically persians.
They have a shared history that goes hundreds of year together as Shia, and even shared history since persian biblical times.
Irak is basically a persian puppet state at this point.

American died for nothing, as usual.

Russia = sick of american trying to blame them for everything, sick of having american bases on their borders.

China = Profited over american stupidity when they outsourced all their industry factories to China.
Now China economy is bigger than american since 2014.
China see it's historical right to be the dominant and most rich place on earth, their history as dominant place on earth goes back to silk trade and other shit.

Also, they hate the american cabal, which stole their ancient gold using the japanese army in WWII.

They simply wanna take down the globalist nazi satanic worshipped of lucifer elite cabal.

If you wanna go ayy lmao shit, they're being supported by the good ayy lmao races, which prevent a nuclear war.

They're in an allied relationship with Russia and Iran.
They just made their own OTAN with russia, india, pakistan, china, iran, basically six nuclear nations.

Russians and Chinese have nuclear strike capabilities on american cities.

They know the americans wont engage in a nuclear war, the good parts of the american military wont allow it, nor the ayy lmaos.

You need to take into account the parts of the american intelligence comunity that are working againts the american jew cabal elite.

>America has had a fiat currency since like the early 1900s though.
LMAO

Take your meds

The joke will sadly enough be on the Chinese, even if they've been trying to dump American debt with glee they own enough of it they'll get hit bad. Japan and India also own enough they'll be in trouble.

You do realize is the creditor that suffers when someone doesn't pay their debts.

an 80 dollars RPG can destroy a 10 million dollars plane or tank.

China isn't a small country, remember.
They're not irak or lybia.
They have nuclear strike capabilities on american cities.

wow, wanna contribute to the thread.

pic related.

Not sure who is most pathetic between OP and the stupid cholo replying to all his bait

>Russians and Chinese have nuclear strike capabilities on american cities.

Aren't their nukes outdated 35-40 year old shit though?

>lose a few trillions in exchange for owning the global currency
Sounds like a fair deal, Pancho.

crapholes with nuclear capabilities on american soil.

also chinese economy is stronger and bigger than america.

>yuan
Yuan is even more toilet paper money than the dollar is. The Chinese frequently cheat to keep the exchange rate artificially lower (and I do mean cheat, not just fiddling with interest rates). The best would be for more diversification.

Nah, I'll stay on the sidelines while lmfaoing and watching how basically every poster shits on you

>faggot who can't handle the truth
>but muh daily mail is the real truth

they're dumping american debt in the last years.
money.cnn.com/2017/01/19/investing/china-sells-us-debt-japan-russia/index.html

This is a controlled demolition.

businessinsider.com/chinese-missiles-can-hit-entirety-of-us-2015-5

you haven't read the news.

except if they back it with crypto and gold.

so no contribution to the debate and even don't read the news.
ok

I'm not so sure Joao, the eternal American gets his debt written off then forces the Chinese to lend them more money?

They can't just shut the Americans out of financial markets, this isn't Argentina we are talking about.

the petrodollar is a meme
in 20 years oil will be completely worthless regardless of who is in power

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70481478/#70482457

>circles GDP(PPP)
>ignores Per Capita

I agree

I nuked your mom's outdated ass last night lmao.

fpif.org/chinas-offering-a-world-bank-alternative-and-u-s-allies-are-signing-up/

Chinese have their own IMF, investment bank, international cooperation bank, gold trading system.

They're building their own alternative monetary global system.

Guess who isn't invited to it?

>my point is invalid for some reason
yeah, lets ignore PPP takes into account price diferences between countries.

Holy shit this would be great.

why do you think in the late years there's so much zombie apocalypse in entertainment.

>armchair economist
>armchair historian
>armchair politician
>armchair military strategist
What a fucking shitty thread. Goddamn.

Pandering to me and I didn't even know it!

>0 logical refutal backed by logic and arguments.

take care, buy guns, store food.
It will be ugly in your country.

wrong for the simple reason that faith in the US economy is much greater than faith in Chinese economy, USA will definitely increase inflation to suit them but it always bounces back, China can and will completely fuck over their currency if it benefits them

Thanks for the advice congoman, you take care as well because we will fuck you guys up as well!

This is retarded, due to the fact that if they did this the U.S. would just blow up China

Should consider Per Capita (PPP).
GDP(PPP) means nothing, since is the people who PURCHASE stuff.

The State just goes by Nominal GDP.

Shut up.
Burgers china is a shithole, they are still rice farmers , there are no actual super cities and shenzhen is a CCP myth

>blow up China
Are you retarded?

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2016/04/29/global-economic-news-china-will-surpass-the-u-s-in-2018/#13e2762d224a

China economy is basically the same size as americans.

They're not a thirld world small country.
They're on equal footing with americans.

thanks.

and they will nuke half your country.

good luck.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-06/china-export-machine-defying-gravity-grabs-global-market-share

I don't care if americans can print infinite money.
Who has all the factories?

Yeah, that's cute and all, what I'm saying is one way or another the US government will need to borrow money and if the Yuan becomes the global currency it means they'll have to draw their debt on Yuans aka the'll be borrowing Chinese money.

So it's close to 20 trillion USD if the US were to default now (and you know Wall Street isn't going to lose that musical chairs game) then is back to square one and the US has to borrow billions on a daily basis or the global economy collapses (they're still the #1 consumer market and closely aligned Europe remains #2) so someone is going to have to suck it up and lend them the money or they won't be buying shit from ANYONE which isn't exactly a good thing for a country like China which sells a good chunk of its exports in the US.

No point in controlling the global currency if you can't actually leverage that into an advantage.

Boom Boom!

you know we're headed for a global debt reset, right?

the economic system is dead since 2008, and americans printed infinite money to save their banks.

you're thinking on short terms, think of decades ahead.

who will be the superpowers in 50 years from now, taking into account demographics.

and you know who drives consumption, right?

you sound like a fucking schizophrenic

Your own country relies on China too much, it would be like nuking yourself. Not to mention that if the US did launch a nuclear strike on China, it would effectively mean the death of your nation because it would trigger retaliation strikes from nations all around the world.

The rest of the world actually depends on China more than it depends on the USA.

From Russia
You're an idiot if you think France or the U.K. would nuke the U.S.

We have enough nukes to blow them up as well if need be

>bluepilled retard that only watches their corporate media

USA IS WRORLD SUPERPOWR CANNOT BE DEFEATED USA USA USA USA USA

Since when does demographics fucking matter for a superpower? You stupid fucking south american

More than just Russia, you fucking idiot.
Your nation would collapse without Chinese trade.

forbes.com/sites/lorenthompson/2015/03/20/the-u-s-has-no-defense-against-a-russian-nuclear-attack-really/#7b4c1f1f7750

>RUSSIAN NUKE THE US
>US HAS NOT DEFENSE SHIELDS

wow

you know young people are the ones that work and get taxed, right?

less young people means in some decades there will less people to consume goods, less people to tax, less people who can work repairing buildings, installing gass pipes, cleaning the streets.

less young males indicates that in case of a war, you will have less soldiers.

less young people means your pensium funds and healthcare system can't be funded by their social security payments, so your health care system is bankrupted by all the cost of an bigger elder population.

>american education.

and youR country would be the first to help us out if we start war with china :DD

if the US goes down, so does the rest of the first world

Man this guy has issues but you are uber ignorant

What I see is;

>The American working and middle classes get reduced into Mexico status, their super rich actually turn out a profit tho.
>The Chinese working class and whatever resembles a middle class in that country get reduced into Venezuela status, a few of their super rich still manage to steal a lot of money and flee the country tho
>The rest of us get to re-enact the great depression

It's a lot of 3D chess what happens after that as with shit like that you can't bet the Chinese will decades down the roadn come out on top, eg things get bad enough for China it defaults on its debt and it turns out in the end is superpower India that rises as a superpower (they will surpass the Chinese in population) and Pajeet's dreams of white servants become a reality.

yeah, good luck convincing your senate to go to a war with china.

do you think your intelligence comunity and your army want to go to a war with china?

are americans retarded?

the western world is in economic decline and has declining demographics.

sorry buddy, but you're going the way of the dodo.

Do you realize everyone hates chinks and doesn't want the world order flipped upise down?

T.tacojeet

That's irrelevant. Nobody likes their bosses but he is the one paying you

We know.

>like China's 1970s military is a serious threat especially when we have them surrounded by military bases

you're not very good at answering questions in english, pablito.

and i wasn't fucking talking to you. i was talking to the aussie, if you knew how Sup Forums replies worked you would see that but someone forgot to take their seroquel this morning.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS COLOMBIAN SCHIZOPHRENIC
Sup ForumsTARD WHO IS OBSESSED WITH COLOMBIA/WHITENESS
POSTING DOZENS OF BAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY
TO ATTRACT WHITE PEOPLE TO HIS HELLHOLE COUNTRY
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS AN ANGRY 29 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
AND ONLINE STALKER/HARRASER NAMED CRISTIAN CERON
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

China economy is at the same size than the US.

Do you realize all the thirld world and asia and muslims and africa and some latinoamerica hates more americans than they hate china?

Africa is allied to China.
India is allied to China.
Russia is allied to China.
Latinoamerica depends on chinese commodities imports.
All of asia depends on Chinese trade.
Muslims will deflect when the Chinese gives them better deals with gold backed currency.

>but the west is superior
which has clipping debt, their countries are falling apart because of massive inmigration, the eurozone is falling apart because their economic system has fundamental flaws.
also all have an aging population and demographic winter.

Most of europe is basically garbage.
the PIGS are thirld world shitholes by now.
Only germany keeps the euro zone afloat.

Germans are starting to see more profitable to get their energy supply from russia, so they will turn more towards russia side.

Turkey already turned back to Russia side and is buying russian weapons.
There are plans of building energy pipe lines from russia and Iran to europe.
Why do you think USA made a cup to erdogan?

Australia is at the brink of some economic recession and collapse.

America is the most hated country in the world yet they own it.

>India is allied to China
Stopped reading there.

go fucking figure. ahahaha

Chinese has defense plans against a war with americans, same deal with russia.
They have better defence systems than americans.

Americans have no defence system against a nuclear exchange.

Please, shut the fuck up.
Good night.

>They have better defence systems than americans
Stopped reading there.

go to sleep, pablo

thediplomat.com/2017/06/its-official-india-and-pakistan-join-shanghai-cooperation-organization/

So why india and pakistan joined the chinese NATO?

>he can't handle the truth

latimes.com/projects/la-na-missile-defense-failings/

You can't even defend your cities from north korean shit, lmao.

Your military is a corrupt bloated industry that waste millions on more expensive equipment that gets knock down by cheaper thirld world weapons.

lol

You're right, the only option for Americans is to go off grid and live like Varg.

All we have to do is press a couple of buttons and China's coastal cities are gone.

Take the tinfoil hat off and say it with me

>It's all in my head

You're retarded if you think that'd happen, besides Russia is just waiting for us to set up a modern day nuclear precedent.

What you don't realize is what this means for white Americans.

>inb4 pol retard

White Americans want this, it will destroy everything this country has become, and reduce it back to everything that made it great. And we as white people, will finally be left alone, watching and laughing as China's 1 billion flesh horde as rapes this planet in a way that only the soulless Asians can.

I know it all sounds retarded, and I cannot explain it, but the minute the US looses its super power status, is the minute this glass tower explodes with no survivors. This will greatly benefits the poor white Americans.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37155060
germany has been told it's citizens to stockpile food in recent weeks.

It's all going down.

the system can't be sustained and we're headed toward global economy collapse.

The debt will never be repaid.
A lot of people will lose their money.

Americans keep lending infinite money, while the rest of the world is preparing for an economic reset.

Chinese are simply making an alternative economic global system when the american model collapses.

So you're another bluepilled idiot.

Russians have been preparing since cold war for a nuclear war.

Americans have been getting more fat and stupid watching TV.

most americans have no clue of the situation and the american food grid supermarket system only has food for three days.

That manufacturing done with foreign capital. What if they just take their manufacturing home again?

You sound like you just found out about our sekrit kloob xdd and are trying way, WAY too hard to fit in

Give it a rest, nothing will happen unless Kim's fatass fingers push multiple buttons and NK gets glassed

there will be some collapse, some chimp outs.

a lot of civilians will die in the riots.

americans have been mentally prepared by the elites with all the zombie apocalypse movies and games.

american bypartisan system is extremelly volatile for foreign investors.
why build a factory if you don't know the democrats will change the rules 10 years in the future.

>Nothing will happen because muh CNN tells everything is great

OP literally has no idea how powerful the United States military is. Literally, no idea. You can't defeat the USA. All out war with the USA would mean total destruction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare

they're taking down your economy retard.
is economic and cyberwarfare.

unless your elite plan another flag event, you wont do shit.

Meanwhile China is armed with low-quality clones of 30 year old Soviet weapon systems and a military whose job is to defend the CCP, not the nation of China.

I guess it depends on the war.

If there's a nuclear war, nothing will be left at the end.

If it's an overwhelming Chinese victory, there will be no Americans left in general.

If it's an overwhelming American victory, the majority of the Chinese population will not be affected and America buys it's some time before the next war.

Best case scenario, it's a stalemate that causes the disassembly of the United States. Settlements would be under tribal law until a large unified power comes and seizes control of the weak individual states. Maybe there'd be a war between Mexico and Canada to see who get what's left of America.

What's up with all the Latin American shilling for the chinks recently?

Do they really hope that doing so will magically make their shitholes no longer be shitholes? Or is it just the usual CCP shills who have gotten more elaborate?

You living in a dream land OP.

you're not seeing it clearly.

you're thinking of a military war.

It's not that.

BRICS economies, combined, are bigger than the US.
They're settling their own economic and trade institutions, free of american and western intervention.

Right?
Do you follow me here.
If they make a robust system that wont collapse when america collapse, and they get the OPEC to sell them oil in a currency other than the dollar.

Is game over.
Americans wont be able to buy shit and they'll have to buy shit in other anything than the dollar.

This is game over for american economy.

It's an economic world war, not a militar one.

But he seems knowledgeable.

Breitbart should hired him. Or some Muriggan senator to do insights reports on the real deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MflVoOUhjE
watch jim willie videos.
become redpilled.