news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/01/c_136491699.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uQBwFMfBk
youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

阿尔巴尼亚近似人类的人

>tfw it's 6am, I should be sleeping but I'm still here

I am amazed Malta is on this map
Malta is very irrelevant please you would not want to go there

If the Three Kingdoms produced some of the greatest people in Chinese history, why don't we just split it up again?

>Chinese

>tfw took the plunge and applied to a bunch of jobs in the 'Guo

和这个 ...是...去...甚至...进一步超越! 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
What does this mean lads?

Retarded broken Chinese translation of "AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND" line by Goku.

Did you get it from this?

actually that translation isn't bad
种 literally is offspring

when i worked in shanghai, all of my coworkers looked like this

I am good at chinese

Ching ching ching zhang ching mao zedong muh sucker ching chong chang chong mao zedong muh ching chong

that's not good or chinese

How is he perceived in China?

badly

hello are u the chink

with this ...is...go...even...further more!aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fuck China

你好。中文很难。

I started using Anki cards tonight and it's helping a lot with character recognition. I'm surprised at how much I already know. I was very impressed when I saw a character I already knew, 上 (shang), and succesfully guessed 上海 was Shanghai. Was very emboldening.

Rosetta Stone and HelloChinese somehow feel less useful than just regular flashcards right now, though I'll probably go back to those just to refresh and memorize stuff I know already better.

Also, I am now of the opinion that "我们两个都爱你” is the most clusterfuck sentence ever.

We both of all love you?

Its more like:
The two of us both love you. / We both love you.

In SG today for brothers graduation

Someone in the last thread was talking about how 吗 questions can seem rude if they would cause someone to lose 面子.

Can someone go into detail on that?

I've asked chinese people if 你想喝啤酒吗 was equal to 你想不想喝啤酒 and they said year.

In what circumstance would a 吗 question be rude?

同Justin Bieber

It's better to use 没有, in place of

It's more like a different choice of words.

嗎 can be used to indicate a question. Similar to how English have rising tones when asking a question.

I just realize that Chinese people knows where Greece is, but Americans don't.

greece is an irrelevant bankrupt country why would we care

because it's the cradle of western civilization.

>why would we care about a country that had started our wester society.
Even if you are a lunatic religious crazy guy, you would know that Greece influence your bible a lot, since they write it.

Do you have history class in America? Or you guys just sing rap songs in the classroom?

Your fake news don't even remember the country that they just invaded.

I'm not Greek

That is not a excuse.

Seriously, what you guys do in school? Review of last Hollywood movies?

shant be replying to the monkey

This map is accurate, though.

Only if you ask the local population.

peru? are you ok peru? I saw your posts in the Korean girl thread peru. needless to say i am VERY WORRIED peru, VERY worried. peru I think you forgot to take your meds peru

The best part is, both of them would get eaten after that.

I am a Greek

>tfw starting to recognize more chinese symbols and am getting excited

我思中文漢字不必要故彼等発音拼音表現可能
然日文的漢字必要故同音異義語非常多為発音簡単比中文
若中國文化不重要視、中文漢字不必要是如何?
(然我中文漢字存続必要故中國文化是非常好
則日文的漢字是應守故日文的漢字是既日本文化)

What did they mean by this?

I run a website called the Kiwi Farms which happens to share the name of a New Zealand product company called Kiwi Farm. A Taiwanese man once sent me an angry letter saying the bottle cap of a Kiwi Farm kiwi juice bottle cut his hand.

>A Taiwanese man once sent me an angry letter saying the bottle cap of a Kiwi Farm kiwi juice bottle cut his hand.

Yep. That sounds like a Taiwanese.

why the fuck do you run a website called kiwi farms you fat fuck

because we bully autistic people and it's a cute name

>No one speak Chinese here.

mate, the paramount leader has declared it bed time for all Chinamen. Ask them in the morning.

What's the best defence when some Chinaman calls you a sexpat?

Here is 0:24 but I wake now.
What time is it in America?

11:25

你胡说八道

America had 7 timezones, but the two most popular are the east coast and west coast timezones. 11:27 EDT 8:27 PDT. We're also in daylight savings time which fucks things up and has no equivalent in Japan.

how does that phrase work?

"胡说" on its own means to talk nonsense, which is funny because 说 means to explain/persuade/tell-off and 胡 appears to mean either "outrageous" or "non ethnic Han people from central Asia". So you can interpret 胡说, a phrase meaning "to talk nonsense" as either outrageous speak or some sort of derogatory term for foreign people speak.

"八道" complicates things. It turns "talking nonsense" to "talking rubbish" (as in shit talking?). 八 just means 8, but 道 means either a road/pathway or again a verb to talk.

So apparently 胡说八道 means "outrageous scolding 8 talking" or "foreign people explaining 8 roads". I will choose the latter.

I see.It feel strange that you are in daylight although I am in late at night.Now is dark because I do internet turning off the light

I got to get back from lunch so a more detailed explanation after I get home. But basically 八道 refers to the different paths of truth emphasis on the 8 cardinal directions

fug that's deep

How do SEA residing Chinese grills compare to East Asian residing Chinese grills? Is there a big difference in how they act?

I meant Northeast, but same difference.

起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!

把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!

中华民族到了最危险的时候,

每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。

起来!起来!起来!

我们万众一心,

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

冒着敌人的炮火,前进!

前进!前进!进!

i am back
actually it has to do with the eightfold path
and apparently it is evolved from 胡人来说八道经

>Rosetta Stone and HelloChinese somehow feel less useful than just regular flashcards right now

I'm pretty sure they are less useful at literally any level

Peru? What about cindy peru?

Im gonna forget her
music unrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=GomrKja5R9g

>China working to ban foreign garbage
When I saw this title, I thought they meant sexpats. Damn.
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/01/c_136491699.htm

>Im gonna forget her

I've heard this before peru, I don't think it's possible peru, I've warned you time and time again about asian females peru, but you always go back to them peru.

I think before you cna forget cindy, you need to confront her peru, you need to have a showdown with her gook bf for her hand in marriage peru. 2 will enter, only 1 will leave peru.

Peru?

not garbage related but i kekked my ass off when china just decided to forbid brining in duty free liquids even through transit and all the whiteys lost their shit when they had to bin their 150$ bottles of whiskey trying to argue with the duty guys and they were just like "nah sorry"

>All the r/asianmasculinity guys on here made as fuck at white people

I gave up on asian women, instead of wasting 2000 usd on a ticket to korea, I will use that money for peru hookers,
the phrase =
why to like something that doesnt like me back?

frogs dont have teeth

peru? what about the fujimori family peru? you could impregnate one of their daughters peru, you could harm japan and the elites you hate so much peru. I recommend you try this peru, it's the best of both worlds peru

You can't ban me forever, Mods

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

You don't seriously run Kiwi Farms. Gib proofs.

lmao. the future is fucked up

check kf frontpage, top right

>Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

we have a german kid that likes to fuck mylar balloons if that's your thing

damn lol. stay safe user

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uQBwFMfBk

are you the pinoy

Ultimate question is Winston's gf cute?

we...welkam??

no, he's based peru, the last amerindian in shanghai, raised in america and on the FBI's most wanted list since 1998

Is it wrong to cuck someone out of their wifi

i fee sorry for peru

he's given up on his one true love, cindy.

i bet you want to sniff the bottoms of her bare feet don't you perv

Fuck off Chinese Dog

my wechat is XXXXXXXX1234 and cindy's wechat is XXXXX567

coincidence ? , who knows
maybe I should seek for more adventures in east asia
youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0

peru? what about traveling SEA peru? I thought it was your dream peru. I thought you wanted to visit hookers in pattaya peru

t. yamada

我是希腊人

>Alibaba
>competitive

A common nickname is 金三胖 which can be translated as "Fat Kim III"

reCaptcha is a Google service and is thus blocked in China. The only way 1.3 billion Chinamen could post here is if they shelled out money for a VPN subscription or a Sup Forums pass.

is this banned in china?