UNDERUTILIZED ARGUMENTS AGAINST THE HOLOHOAX

I never see this argument in any of the holohoax threads in here..

>6.000.000 dead
>200 bones in the human body
>Literally translates to 1.200.000.000 bones
>Thats 1 TRILLION 200 BILLION BONES IN GERMAN SOIL

>the technology to turn that many bones into ashes doesnt even exist today
>if they tried that shit with 1945 technology it would take them roughly 200 years to turn em all into dust
>all that during one of the worst wars humanity has ever seen

>"b-but they didn just burn them...they buried them t-too!"
>no sign of mass graves of that amount 65 years later
>biggest mass grave contains MAYBE the bones of 50 people

Fucking apply yourselves you fags, we're literally up against HOLYWOOD here

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>holohoax
>mattering

sage

talk about white genocide instead

the holohaux is one of the main talking points gathering attention away from white genocide you shitposting, bird-cucked straya

>sage

you a fucking kike too?

You made a mistake in your calculacions. It was not 6 Milions but 11 (gypsies, commies gays) this is why your numbers doesn't add up.

oh sorry...so we're talking about 2 TRILLION 200 BILLION bones instead

glad you cleared that up if im being honest with you right now my fellow poster of this board

>hey whites are truly being genocided
>now let me tell you how the most famous genocide wasn't real

How useful

You do realize that the Jews have worked for 70 years nonstop to push it with propaganda? Absolutely nothing will reverse it. What you can do is copy their game and point out similarities to whats happening to whites today vs. pre-1939 Germany

youe fucking retarded

ANYTHING you try to use as counterpoint will fall on a reinforced holohaux wall and immediately discredited because of "muh genocide" without a single shred of evidence

the way to go is to bring the holohaux wall down first...why do you think the holywood kikes have ANOTHER film out this year about it, this time directly being about holocaust deniers? its because theyre scared their last and greatest line of defense is slowly being taken down by common logic

fucking BUMP

fuck af with ur psy ops reverse cointel shiet

Social engineering at its finests

Bump for you my friend.

No one is falling for your math error bait.

6.000.000 x 200 = 1.200.000.000
math isnt something arguable you fucking LEAF
thanks my friend

it seems that if you dont start a thread with POL BTFO these days here, it just gets ignored (((for some reason)))

why cant we just admit the holocaust happened and move on? there are more important things in life

>Implying all were killed in Germany

>Implying most Jews didn't die on the Ostfront

>Implying each bone is the same size.

Top kek wehraboo.

That's because you guys aren't doing it right.

You don't say "the Holocaust never happened." You say "the amount of people who died in the Holocaust has been exaggerated to make profit in movies, books, museums, et cetera." The former phrase is something that immediately triggers the normalfag mind into thinking you're some kind of neo-nazi, while the latter will prompt them to ask "what do you mean?" wherein you state simple math like the OP did. Not to mention all the infographs and Sup Forums being popular will help people at least consider the details regarding the Holocaust.

How a Muslim is made.jpeg

I feel like youre wanting to talk about the David Irving trials movie?

>size counts for total number now

let me guess theyre just too small to be recovered right?

Jews have a very high rate of psychopaths which is why they come up with these sick lies
All day they are thinking about people dying in weird ways, it stimulates them

How the FUCK can anyone read that with a straight face??? Am I retarded????

The bones in the fingers are not the same size as a femur.

Holocaust(tm) has too much emotional baggage. saying "the holocaust wasnt that bad" is like saying "its not that bad how your grandma was raped and disemboweled in front of your family"

Bump.
This is what Sup Forums is all about.

so? did they only burry hands?

No you retard. Just saying your calculations means nothing unless you can specify the volume of bones buried.

Based greek. Keep proving these shilling jew retards wrong with the power of mathematics!

Eh, I think they figured their lies were for the greater good. They figured they would shock the world into never allowing something like this to happen again. And since Jews are such good liars, they were able to take this shit to the grave.

Now I do believe in somewhat of a Holocaust. I don't think the Nazis ever wanted to exterminate the Jews, but the rest of the world wouldn't accept them so the Nazis had to hold on to them. As the end of the war drew near and the Nazis realized their impending defeat, what the fuck were they going to do with these Jews?

Should the Nazis release the Jews so they could be made leaders by the Allies? The Nazis actually believed the Jews were responsible for all the trickery around the world, after all. Even if there were no official order, I'm sure some lone Nazis were motivated enough to start killing them themselves.

So none of billions of bones have ever been recovered cause of their size, but the narrative still stands...whats your point here? do smaller bones have decompose faster than bigger ones? is that why none have been discovered other than 100 bodies or so?

Loads of bones have been recovered from mass graves you nonce.

It happened

Please stop replying to this thread

It happened, please go

source you brilliant man totally not behind a proxy or anything

Than counter his argument you stupid fucking leaf. Don't rely on
>B-but it happend goy-guy...m-muh six gorillion

The evidence is out there you lazy fuck.

no, fuck off it happened and that's it.

I don't need to prove shit

Congratulations, you're a retard.

thanks

What flag is this? Hk?

""hk""

Educate yourself, fucking beheyme

nizkor.org/

Jews are trying to enslave the world though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>can't even defend his own rhetoric
>links some site as an (((answer)))

Man up you faggot and answer his question about the fucking bones and don't pussy out

I semi argree in the sense that the numbers were exaggerated. It likely closer to half a million total. Maybe 250k.
No where near 6million. The Germans didnt have that many troops dedicated to the final solution

>nizkor.org/
>tfw its actually 12 MILLION

>educate yourself
>indoctrinate yourself
FTFY chaim

>German soil
Reminder that the shoah camps weren't just in Germany

>what OP is picturing

A huge pile of cartoon femur bones

>what OP should be picturing

Pic related.

>12 million

Mass graves were found. The site addressed every holocaust denier claim , fucking antisemitic gonif.

Feh!

Nigga, what country are you from

>reminder that the jewish bones werent even found in germany where the greatest mass of them were supposed to be, let alone anywhere else

Nope.

so its actually 12 million dead jews?

Actually read the website you antisemitic putz.

Then fucking cite it

The burden of proof is on you

Link me to the place on that hideous 90's site where it shows the amount of bones in mass graves

There's no proof Jews were mass murdered.

That makes the numbers more ridiculous

why cant we just admit the holocaust never happened and move on? there are more important things in life

No you shtik drek. 6 million Jews died in the holocaust and 6 million others died.

>Dedicated to 12 million Holocaust victims who suffered and died
at the hands of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime

this is the deadline of your petty little site...so what number was it?
6 million?
12 million?
100 million?
I just cant keep up anymore

No, its 6 million jews. And some russians, poles, checks, gypsies, and homosexuals.
Not 12 million jews alone.
The Nazis killed anyone that opposed their ideology. This included political decenters.

I'm back. Hi.

I'm actually getting a little concerned now. Because some people will usually take bait if they see the bait. But I think people here might just genuinely be bad at math.

>The Nazis killed anyone that opposed their ideology. This included political decenters.

Then prove it.

so we have DOUBLE the bones which have never been discovered....and thats somehow supposed to help your claim......chaim...what the fuck were you doing during orientation?

Prove it.

>i only believe in """evidence""" i find on Sup Forums

Vey is mer! You fucking antisemites are too lazy to do any research.

You only stick to CODOH and IHR. Confirmation bias like all other conspiracist fools.

they hid all the evidence! you think they would just keep evidence around so they could get caught for it?!

How many bones are in the ground from SOLDIERS and CIVILIANS?

where are the bones hommie
where are the bodies
its been proven they couldnt have been burned to ash...so where the fuck are they...and why dont they come up with EVIDENCE in such conversations other than some faggot claiming them?

I believe in TRUTH, Hitler had no plans for exterminating Jews as proven by Haavara Agreement and various TRUE public statements of the party.

>ad hominems
>no argument

Its a fact that hitler had members of the german party killed. I dont recall all their names.
Remember that the Nazis were a protection force with the main goal to keep hitler safe. The brown shirts were enforcers. This is seperate from the German military force.
I admit to being fuzzy on the names. But Hitlers main soldiers were not apart of the German Military.

You have put forth no sources. The burden of proof is on you. I've provided at least one source.

how many flowers are in the world right now
what does that have to do with anything?

are you suggesting they dont bring up the bones as evidence cause they might've been someone elses? that would literally help your cause....but oh wait....i forgot about the nobility and honor of the jewish people

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

Tell me why this thought of Jews being exterminated first began.

>claims something happened
>"t-t-the burden of proo if is on YOU that it DIDNT happen!!"

/how to spot and untrained JIDF general/

Oy vey...

>proven by haavara agreement
only until hitler changed his mind and ended the plan in 1939 after the invasion of poland
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>Hitler's own support of the Haavara Agreement was unclear and varied throughout the 1930s. Initially, Hitler criticized the agreement, but reversed his opinion and supported it in the period 1937-1939.[17]

After the German invasion of Poland in September 1939, the program was ended.[13]

>various TRUE public statements of the party.
why would they admit that they want to exterminate jews? do they have to admit it? nope

I already told you I personally believe the total numbers were exaggerated. However that doesnt take away from the fact that a large number were killed. I see it as more like 500k-250k total.
And I could be wrong on that number

>every one of his claims puts the onus on you to prove the holocaust didn't happen instead of proving the holocaust did happen himself

here, have some proof chaim

just wait up till I get it up on a domain so you can believe it and cite it too

>it's a fact
>can't remember

Lmao. JUST

Well, I do remember that the jews were tattoo'd with numbers. But that couldnt possibly hit 6 million.

you could and you are

but with that logic, you gonna keep spouting that shit even if your reasoning brings it down to 5-10 jews

I just can't be arsed to argue with a fuckinf shtick drek like you.

Hitler was an anti-Semite, and obviously killed Jews. If you actually care about the truth I'll provide you with sources, but you anti-semitism is shining through here.

Here I am actually arguing with crazy people. Vey is mir!

only until hitler changed his mind and ended the plan in 1939 after the invasion of poland
Where did this thought began?

What happened to all the bones of the people who died in both world wars?
Are the world wars a jewish lie??

>still arguing with Jews on Sup Forums about the Holocaust

They just blatantly lie and deceive everything then rinse repeat the next day.

Unless you are arguing with a bluepilled goyim, remember that you will never convince a kike.

In the mass cemeteries littered across Europe

Try harder kike

Well, I do remember that the jews were tattoo'd with numbers.
How do you know this is true?

>y-y-youre just crazy

said the proxyfag with no arguments other than some shitty website which literally has as a headline "IT DID HAPPEN U FILTHY GOYIM! MY 600 MILLION!"

go cry to your supervisor for more training

>DIESES VIDEO IST IN DEINEM LAND NICHT VERFÜGBAR

All concentration camps were outside of Germany. No, clue what you are talking about. Don't even know a single fact about the holocaust.

And why do you care. You are not even fucking white.

Hitler was not an antisemite, Hitler was against Jewish imperialism and anti nationalism.

>But we're totes not antisemites guys. Just asking questions.

Fuck off you gonif.