What will you do?

You have 10 minutes before a xenomorph appears in a 50 meter radius with the sole purpose of killing you. After 3 days and 3 nights it will go away and you will be safe. What do you do in those 10 minutes? How do you survive?

read the Qu'ran

Get on the bus/jump into a car and get the fuck away.

>You have ten minutes
>After 3 days and 3 nights it will go away
Strip all my clothing, scream autistically, and piss all over the place to show dominance. After that it can kill me just fine.

wake up my girlfriend, get in the car and stay at a friends house in the next state

Run downstairs and jump in my car. Wait a few minutes and head towards the highway. Xenomorph appears and 50 meters near me and I hop on the highway and drive away.

get on a plane
checkmate

Don't forget that takes time, and the xeno will not stop hunting you.

>ready my lube
>fap to the thought of that tight wet alienhole
>jump at it when it comes crashing through my window/door
>forcefully give it a French kiss on the maw, then down its hot, strong body
>kiss my way to its hiney and make love to its rectum and alienhole
>get them sloppy wet with my saliva before fucking the alien vaginally and anally
>fuck furiously and passionately for hours
>cum in both holes, impregnating the alien
>alien flies away in fear of becoming a mother, leaving me to lay its eggs
>later it returns with its alien-human offspring, which have a human top-half and alien bottom-half
>proudly raise my alien-human family and fuck my alien wife every weekend, giving her more and more offspring

>You have 10 minutes before a xenomorph appears in a 50 meter radius with the sole purpose of killing you.

Fortunately, there's a police station only 5 minutes away.

Xeno gets shot the fuck up on day 1, and I spend 3 days and 3 nights worry free.

>Dr. Pavel?

I think people are going to notice a giant fucking alien attacking a crowded airport. You'd lose the damn thing anyway driving to the airport, and if it was still somehow tracking you it would be reported to the authorities. 911 would be flooded with reports about some strange sickly looking animal running down the highway.

I mean, Xenomorphs can't possibly keep up with a vehicle. Can they somehow track you multiple states away?

Kek

literally just go get in my car and drive away

Accept the inevitable

Ask it about the bonus situation

Stand and fight, I'm not running from some gloopy alien faggot.

Hit the cunt with my cricket bat, see how it likes that.

oh god wat

What about the time it takes to get the tickets and get on a plane? It could just run into the airport and remember, its coming staight for you.

>Xenomorphs can't possibly keep up with a vehicle
The alien was in the back seat the whole time, carfags.

Play my Alien Blu-Ray on my big screen and hope it makes it go into a paralysing existential crisis.

Take out my Masamune and wear my cape

They have armor piercing explosive rounds just lying around? If not then you are fucking brain paste.

reported

I would immediately become an asshole and concoct a plan to make money off the alien somehow. The assholes in the Alien movies only ever get killed by other humans, not aliens.

>show up to the police station
>alien shows up and police engage it
>they get slaughtered but you just get back into your car and drive away
>national guard is called in because something horrific just destroyed an entire police station
>alien is now being tracked by the military

impossible, im dead.

I'd find a stronk determined womyn to kill it.

or maybe not, depends if he MAGICALLY can sense me or not.

>Burke
>Not getting killed by aliens

U wot son

It would be like the Police Station scene from Terminator only alot more graphic.

That was only because he tried to fuck over Sigourney Weaver. It was karma that killed him.

It was an Alien that killed him.

I'd go catch a train

Telly neighbour and get him to crack open his gun safe, run into the nearby woods and climb a tree.

Call Danny "Xeno XTerminator" McBride

get in a car and drive away

what a stupid thread

you can driver for 3 days non stop?

if my life was at risk? sure

>non stop

Xenos are slow as shit, they're not going to catch up with you easily if you put a few hours on the road.

'Twas beauty killed the beast.

Probably kill myself

Walk to the train station, get the next train GOING ANYYWHEEEREEE

my
sides