Why do you hate diversity and inclusion, Sup Forums? Because you are bigots...

Why do you hate diversity and inclusion, Sup Forums? Because you are bigots, we are losing out on the greatest motoring television series in history. I guess if the show needed 3 racist white men to succeed, i was time to retire the show anyways.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-gear-set-axed-ratings-8216537

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diversity is worse for a White society than an atomic bomb. If you get nuked you can bury your dead and rebuild your buildings. Modern nukes have a lot less radiation so you can rebuild relatively quickly. But if you import a bunch of low IQ apes into your country you're fucked. You can't fix stupid.

Japanese Prime minister Nakasone said America's average IQ was falling because of the increasing populations of Blacks and Mexicans. Predictably, there were screams of protest from the ACLU and others but Nakasone refused to apologise.

FACT

>implying the greatest motoring television series in history without the three white guys who hosted it is still the greatest motoring television series in history

If you prefer your version please explain why Top Gear US and all other national versions are shit.

>Nakasone refused to apologise.

Your IQ is shit though because that's not true.

Top Gear is so much better now imho since they got rid of that racist unfunny fat fuck. Jeremy clarkson was a little bitch who threw temper tantrums when he didnt get what he wanted and deserved to get thrown out

>Diversity gear bombs, cancelled before they even get half way through the first season
>Jeremy, James, and Richards new show premieres in a couple months
>Will likely go on to become one of Amazons most watched shows of all time.
Do you enjoy watching Diversity Gear with your wifes son?

>Why do you hate diversity and inclusion
because people hate us being included.
I don't hafta open my mouth, and you've likely already wrote me off as a white bigot.
Fuck off, leaf.

Diversity is a completely autistic notion and doesn't really make any sense

If you're forced to preference a black person over white for a job it just means that the white person misses out on the job instead of the black. It doesn't change the number of people out of work, it doesn't make the country's overall quality of life better. It just means that people at the workplace have different skin colors.

The argument that minorities should have better chances at success to even out racial statistics in a particular area is just autism

>we are losing out on the greatest motoring television series in history.
>Can't even pull 1/10 the audience the old hosts could.
Give up, Leaf, you'll never shitpost like your Australian cousins.

TOP GEAR IS DEAD.

Diversity is our greatest strength, goyim!
lol, can't wait for this piece of shit to get axed.

jeremy clarkson did nothing wrong

Leave my wife's children put of this.

it's completely inauthentic and plastic. the problem is Sup Forums thinks it social justice that is pushing it, and not capitalism and striving for the largest audience for their product.

if diversity and inclusion were a good thing then it wouldn't need to be forced on us

I was talking to my near 90 year old redpilled as fuck grandparents living in Orange County about what they thought of all this diversity.

They literally went full Sup Forums saying affirmative action is bullshit and racist itself, niggers and shitskins are horrible, and america is becoming stupider with "diversity"

Feels great senpai to share some views. Sad only older people really see this bullshit and not the younger ones.

Can't wait for The Grand Tour 2bh

This, not only will we get the glorious banter of the lads once more, but they'll be doing what old Top Gear did best: Traveling the world in shit to glorious cars.

On a massively increased budget, and without the intrusive BBC pc crap.

It's going to be beautiful

Im buying a subscrpition to qmazon prime just for the grand tour (their new show)

"Diversity" as it's called is blatant racism against the majority but even worse, it's racism in favour of certain individuals at the expense of more intelligent/talented/etc. people, bringing everything down in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg

>work all day, don't get a break until 1 in the morning
>producer in charge of making sure there is food available fucked up and there is none
>he's being a smarmy fucking cunt about it too

Yeah temper tantrums because he didn't get what he wanted. That's an accurate description of what happened.

If it was demand pushing the change of cast then you wouldn't see this piece of shit tanking as hard as it is, and you definetly wouldn't see the previous cast pulling some of the highest numbers of viewers for a show in history. Your post makes no sense.

Chris Evans is the weak link. The token blackman should replace him.

>jeremy clarkson putting a box together on youtube has more views than the new top gear

Pretty sure a network will pick it up, if you want to wait.

>taking jobs
It was originally to put any person who are qualified and skillful regardless of colour. Unfortunately the biological and social statistics clearly demonstrate that, even very rare cases that blacks were better than white, the majority of blacks would ruin most work areas all because of 'muh diversity'. Now were going back to xenophobia thanks to radicalized protocals for the sake of diversity.

Creators often make the error in believing that everyone thinks like they do and care about what they care about.

me too

Shut the fuck up You insufferable faggot! You're only making us all look bad!

Clarkson must feel top of the world right now

Chris Evans says ratings don't matter because its 2016.

Oh god i forgot this show was back on

AHAHAHAHA

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP HIM LIKE FRASER!

This, or the other Chris

Chris Evens is absolutely udderly unwatchable and his voice makes me cringe. Get him off the show and it'd be fine. That Eddie guy isn't made for TV either. I don't know what they were thinking putting this cast together.... Sebina isn't a tv personality... the black guy and middle eastern guy i haven't seen yet. Matt Leblanc is alright but needs better people around him because a one man show won't work.

American top gear is better than british top gear at this point.

dont worry family,. i got you, pic related

>re-run of Mrs Brown’s Boys pulled in a bigger audience
Just let it die already. The three stooges are irreplaceable.

Very first sentence
>It's predicted that the next episode will attract even less viewers
FEWER
FUCKING FEWER
Modern journalism is kill

never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake

He's not even

A real hamster

Because forcing something on people rather than let them choose it doesn't always get accepted and is resisted. Actions speak louder than words in regards to the lost ratings.

>diversity gear
no it's THE CURRENT GEAR

>fewer
that word sounds proper, and faggy

just say "less," people will like you more :^)

I don't hate diversity, I hate forced appeasment and cultural marxism.

Under-rated bantz from Australia

really makes you think
i guess #imwither now

more interested in that Kym Marsh sex tape story. we need to focus on that anons.

I thought they were only going to switch out Clarkson for someone else. Why the FUCK did they ditch all the original hosts and replace them with these clowns?

I take no issue with the concept of naturally occurring diversity - the problem, however, lies in the fact that diversity is not naturally occurring. Progressives engineer diversity, which in turn breeds inequity and strife between cultures.
> Steve dislikes Jamal because Jamal was given a promotion at work that Steve deserved just to fulfill a diversity quota.
> Jamal dislikes Steve because Jamal has been taught since youth that he's a victim that needs help from the state to overcome Steve

Diversity in practice in a nutshell.

>I thought they were only going to switch out Clarkson for someone else

Hamster and Captain Slow basically said they wouldn't do the show without him.

Jesus Christ look at that MASSIVE Jew nose holy tits